1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka Pairing Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Alvin chipmunks, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 That was a zukyun question for me. Habu is such an ikimen lol

Zakuuru! This was probably around the time they got comfortable being placed in front row. :blush:

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm not sure this is a "pairing," but now Fuu-chan has taken a couple of "Pon Inspection"-type photos of Kobayashi Yui. My blog post about it.

fuuchanphotos_9f0e458dc50f02214bfaa852436bf_W.jpg fuuchanphotos_9f0e458dc50f02214bfaa852436bf-01_W.jpg

And in other love-couple news, Memi writes in her blog that she loves Kyonko and keeps hugging her, and even though Kyonko tries to get away, Memi says she will will not be deterred.

mobr0IOA0.jpg

I think the members must have been told -- or have concluded themselves -- that love-games are good publicity, so they are letting themselves go. Memi seems to like to snuggle with other members (Katoshi, Kumi, Neru...), so she's probably happy to take part. I think she's closest with Katoshi, but Kumi seems the most overwhelmed by Memi's "adorable" cuteness.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  3. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @ukifune I remember I saw something about how Koike talked about the dating-ban being printed on paper for all the members + other details in there that she can't share... maybe it's about the love-game publicity you're talking about. If they really printed out "it's fine within members" that'd be hilarious :lol:

4. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Fuu-chan is such a mastermind! :D I guess we can thank the staff for making the pairings known. Can't help but compare the pairing streak to wakarei, I guess Nogi has a different image and set of fans and wakatsuki wanted to have a more feminine image so wakarei died down a bit.

5. glsone

glsone Member

Partly the image, but MonaRisa having so much "success" in giving both members a huge burst of popularity early on probably gave the girls the idea that it's the way to go. I don't doubt for a second that there's legit affection in these pairings, but they are definitely getting played up for attention. As they should; because it's working.

6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Understanding that Idol World contains a lot of kayfabe, girls actually being romantically involved with each other would likely be approved by management.
    So long as they don't get caught in a full on make out session in public, girls going out together or spending the night at each others abode would be ignored by the gossip press. It's a way for the girls to have their cake and eat it too.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Actually Mao also likes Kyoko. She said her top 3 is:
    1. Ayaka because she likes her little sister
    2. Sarina because she's cute
    3. Kyoko, because she's ikemen

Since Kyoko played the male part in Hiragana's Te wo Tsunaide, a lot of Hiraganas has commented how ikemen Kyoko is. Tomorrow she'll show up with her 'pair', Ayaka who played the female part in Te wo Tsunaide (Btw, in Hiragana's version of Te wo Tsunaide they kissed at the end- instead of just placing a finger on top of lips) so i'm excited to listen to what they are going to talk about.

8. SilverSoul46

SilverSoul46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Really?! Sorry, may I know when? Haha :3

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    During their live

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's some talk on 2channel about cross-group pairings between Hiragana and Kanji members. The list so far:
    Katoshi → Naako (Katoshi has said how much she adores Naako)
    Memi → Techi (school-uniform date, Xmas live embrace by Hirate)
    Kumi → Risa (she calls Risa her oshi)
    Kyonko → Pon (has said she loves her)
    Mei → Pe (has said she loves her)

2b924f5b.jpg 67b926b4.jpg 1229f2ae.jpg f91e9517.jpg mobtJnGgGresave.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sailing strong

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I am keen to know what yuipon is thinking lol

Attached Files:

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @Tuturu lol!! her face expression says it all they should have included Risa in there [hehe]

14. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @hmmero She'd complete the chart! Haha but def add Mona for Mon

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks to @too much idea for the Techi-Mona-Memi radio translation. If I may, I'll just stick in here a link to @too much idea's sub of a section of the Hiragana Showroom with several members, where they are saying who their oshis are in Kanji and Hiragana. When Kumi says her Hiragana oshi is MeiMei, Memi says, "Not me?" and goes on to say: "That's okay. I've got Yurina." Wow. Where are they going with this?

16. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    really thanks twitter for cutting all the awesome moments xD

Shida and Akanen: 1 2 3 <-- Akanen's reaction after Shida's turn lmao
    Totally shipping them after Showroom :blush:

and uhm, summary of showroom:
    DDk-wvdV0AAxdT_.jpg

Risa gets embarrassed easily [hehe] and a fanart!
    DDm56DdUQAIi1cl.jpg cr

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  17. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 Well Mona tricked her into thinking she'll go for her lips but went for her cheeks the last minute :^O^: Mona is a sly vixen haha
    Mon not satisfied with ai game with Oda joining once again in the background LOL

18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @Tuturu yes, now that you say it, she totally did! No wonder Risa backed up at first haha. But Shida was definitely trying harder to suppress her dere with Risa, didn't seem like she had to try hard with Akanen [hehe] (seriously was enlightening to see the "gachi-game-playing akanen" for the first time)

19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 lol they're both players but Nen loves herself more :awesome:

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @Tuturu then Nen will always win that game xDD

A clip of just Zakuru playing the aishiteru game reaches 6.5K likes on Twitter.. amazing :cool: