1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka Pairing Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Alvin chipmunks, Mar 26, 2017.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    While watching the Aishiteru game, I remembered that episode in Keyabingo where Shida was told that she has the Ero Line in her palm and everyone was shouting in agreement. Oda even confirmed that Shida is Erotic. Lol Now I know why.

SR has really shown us such amazing sides the members. In last night's SR, Neru was so clingy to Fuuchan

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Happy OdaMoto :D
    oie_xLJNNDeZpiI6.gif

3. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Just gonna share in this thread, since the otps are involved.

DD97J0JUMAAgFGw.jpg
    #KEYALIFE

Seeing this pic made me think how hilarious a KeyaLife Sims game would be :lol:

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  5. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Favorite Pair. W-Watanabe Really happy both are progressing in their modeling works.

Source

Attached Files:

6. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    monarisa kiss.gif
    I have no words... just... *dies*<3<3<3
    It's from The Documentary of Ariake Coliseum, found in keyaki's 1st album Type A

• Like Like x 2
  7. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    My copy arrives tomorrow, I can't wait for all the ship moments :cry2: Shida is so affected hahahaha *also dying*

DE_V8M0UMAAqq4H.jpg DE_V8MzUMAAf-2Q.jpg

THAT SMILE KILLED ME

• Like Like x 1
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Wow, that Risa smile...I'm...wow. I've never seen such "unfiltered" happiness from her, she usually seems more guarded and calm. Happy for the pair, hehe.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    putting aside her sometimes stalkerish investigations, oda really loves pon :cry2:

[​IMG]
    [Yui getting excited talking, Oda adoring that]

Also, latest KeyaKake with Sugai's bag having two gifts from Habu xD

11. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    My W-Watanabe feeeeeels!!

Attached Files:

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    non-no you shipper :hehe:

Looking forward for this week Keyakake and the "group story" from the game, especially as they highlighted Zakuru Yuichanzu and Yuukanen duo

13. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    That Non-no caption was funny xD YukkaNen was super awkward here:

[​IMG] cr

So that's why I'l really looking forward to what they'll reveal in the game, too :D

14. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Can you tell me where is this cut from?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  15. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    yop >>

16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'm an OdaMoto loyalist but these 2 just have such good chemistry
    DF5cuN-UwAAS9cy(1).jpg

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Today's Keyakitte, Kakenai is a gold mine of relationship hints. Neru's getting ready to take Fuu-chan to Nagasaki for a visit (not their first, I don't think). And much more. This is where we have to find a way to distinguish between simple friendship and friendship with a hint of romance.

That Memi interview is another gold mine, but really just confirms what we already knew or inferred. I've translated it, too. Memi's late with her post-handshake event blog post. I wonder if she's busy in Yurina's room, feeding her rice porridge to help her get better (Hirate missed the weekend handshake event due to illness).

One thing that struck me in that piece was how Memi says they don't talk about Keyakizaka. Trying to keep things in the realm of real, ordinary friendship, and not let them get complicated by work. Memi does say she really likes to hug Yurina.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah Fuu mentioned in her blog that she wanted to see Neru's grandma or something. Iirc in the episode Sawabe joked that Neru sounded like someone who going to introduce a marriage partner to her family, and Neru added that when Neru tells her family that Fuuchan is coming a visit they prepares for her a big room... which you don't really give to 'a normal guest'.... lol

Also love how Mon said she doesn't want to go with anyone else with Oda. I also like how Tsuchii says "So where do you want to go with her on this date" to which Sawabe cuts in "Date?! This is no longer just a location shooting?!" lol
    I think Oda said her reason for choosing Mon instead of Pon because this is variety, in truth she also enjoys being with Mon (like in Fuuchan's SR)

So many ships sinking and crashing but Zakuru stayed strong lol.
    HabuMii are away for the time but with what their reason for not choosing each other and their look to each other after Koike got turned down by Oda was pure gold.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @too much idea It was cute how after the whole ordeal they end up laughing together (when deciding where they wanted to go) ~no hard feelings~

Zakuru coming out strong where it counts :awesome: Risa's excited reaction made it even better, she looked like a puppy :blush: