1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka Pairing Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Alvin chipmunks, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    LOL it's hilarious when she thinks she's using her 'yankee voice' RisaAoi combi has great moment in danso ep, but it felt more like she's senpai and aoi is kouhai

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Rewatching keyakake blog invasion and I've always liked how Mon looks at Oda before telling the MC's that she likes her LOL 'ano... Watashi wa Oda Nana koto ga daisuki nandesu ke do'

mon.png

*Also, this is probably the first proof we have for this OTP, even Sawabe noticed it and thanks to Yone for bringing this to light

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
  5. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  6. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    So much gay here.... I LOVE IT.
    Who do you guys think are the 'gayest' members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    AH! my OTP! :cute::cute::cute:

8. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Hmm, Akanen goes to mind for me here. I think it's because of her blog posts - those that were featured in an episode of KeyaKake where they take a look at members' blogs.

9. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    I remember that episode XD
    For me, Risa comes to mind. I can't see her with a guy and I studied her nails and they're really short, like the whole lesbian stereotype thing. Idk if she's gay, all Ik is that she definetly doesn't give me a straight vibe lol.

10. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    For me, instead of gay, she's more like someone who can turn women gay lol

11. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    I'll be damned, I'm an S myself, but she can turn me into a M in a second with her S side.

12. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    On a side note though
    Risa + Harada is my ship
    Despite Risa being a somewhat of a bully to Harada, I feel like Risa still has a soft spot for her.

13. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^ Even tho Risa is my oshi and I think her OTPs are cute, if I'm being real she feels pretty straight to me. So does Akanen, she seems like the big sis who "loves" her girlies but dates a guy. Unexpectedly, I feel like Sugai is suspicious [hehe] but that's just my own opinion. I also kinda ship YuukaxRisa, for no other reason than they are both called "-sama's" but Yuuka is a legit one and Risa is an unexpected one :p

14. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'm getting a strong vibe from Oda sensei, that Pon kansatsu is waaay deep :hehe:

15. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Everyones missed the best combi, the real nanachans! Yone-nanako pair. Been shipping them all the way back since tokuyama daigoro when nanako slapped yonesan becauae they were supposed to be best friends and yone would translate everything nanako said in her lisp :p

Also i like the Akane-uemura combi. Seems uncommon but if youve seen the behind the scenes of keyabingo they were all over each other just off camera, ume always hanging off moriya :)

16. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Haha true, I bet she really goes doki-doki when she sees Pon xD

That pair during Tokuyama was really cute. Maybe it's bc I don't follow those two members enough, I haven't seen that many moments but now that they are in the nanachan's unit, there'll be tons more to see! I also saw Uemu hanging off of Risa hmm she really does get babied despite being older~ I like it when Akanen babies members in general, I think it's so cute in contrast to her initial impression / variety character.

17. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Heres the scenes of Moriyume combi! :p ;) :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

18. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 oh I'm sure she does. Also, although I know this is because the members like to tease Oda a lot, sometimes it feels like she's in a harem LOL whether in blogs and behind the scene shots, Oda is either being pinched or hugged. Zakuuro, Uemu, zuumin, fuuchan, nijika, mon, nen, neru and berika from hidden camera

19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @haruppiheart That second photo, Nen holding her wrists hahaha

@Tuturu Oh wow, you're right, they do all love her. When you mentioned harem, I only thought of Shida who seems to be going for it but really, Oda gets all the love ^^

---
    This is the RisaUemu moment I spotted, also from making of Keyabingo! In the background while Neru and Yuuka were talking to the camera [hehe]

[​IMG]