1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Yeah, just a month away.

Looking forward to the new songs and units.

2. SzH

SzH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just watched the showroom video, and I believe they said new songs will be: 4 kanji keyaki songs, 1 hiragana keyaki song, 1 kanji + hiragana 32 member song, 5 songs from old units (and the new units mentioned above). Though I may have misunderstood something because it was really confusing which type has how many songs and what belongs where...

3. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm so excited for the album and I'm even more excited for the units! Everyone now has at least one unit which is a good step forward I think. Obviously the one I'm looking forward to the most is the dance unit, and it doesn't hurt that they can all hold a tune.

I don't think it's too early for an album. They're in their second year with 4 singles and releases are the best way to stay relevant. It also gives them more material for summer festivals and they can prepare for more one man lives.

4. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG so happy, and especially for me 16 new songs!:banana::corr:
    Same release date as SKE48 single:fear:

I think they will announce more album details next showroom, maybe album covers or details of the different editions :cool:

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    yay I guessed correctly, high 5 to me

6. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Since Keyaki has the most casual fan momentum, I hope they maintain it by having a lead track with MV.
    Casuals don't care about units.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh wow it's being released pretty soon. Excited for it tho~

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Type A more expensive than Type B. I wonder why...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Will the 5th single included in this album? It's only one month from now, and until now there aren't signs that 5th single gonna released soon.

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    We are getting this instead the 5th single, the 5th single should be released in autumn.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Very excited to hear this album. I hope to listen to many good songs once again like my favourite bob dylan wo kaesanai.

That also explain why keyaki activity were so low these days. They were busy recording this album and shooting cruel audience.

Since i'm going to japan, i might have to look at handshake of Keyaki.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm a bit surprised to hear this news. It's barely over a year since Keyakizaka46, and they're releasing their first album next month? :eek:

I mean, compare to Nogizaka46 - it took them almost three years to get to their first album!

14. glsone

glsone Member

They are probably expecting to sell 600k copies at least. That's a hard number to resist so why not.

I'm looking forward to it. My only fear is that they make Techi center every single one of the full Kanji songs and squander a perfect opportunity to try out different girls at center.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@ryandtw - It does seem quick, but you have to remember that K46's fourth single is selling at the level of Nogi's tenth single. My worry is that they do not have enough really good songs to make up those 16 new songs.

@glsone -- I have always been a fan of keeping Techi at centre, just because of her impact, and for singles that still seems unavoidable to me. But you're perfectly right that this is a chance to try some other formations. And even I am beginning to worry, with this extended period of Hirate having to stay quiet. I was a huge fan of Onitsuka Chihiro, but she sang too hard (I think) and had to have a throat operation, and now her voice lacks the special something it used to have. The fact that Hirate is only in a dance unit makes me think management is taking the throat seriously, too. But I do like the whole dance unit: as far as I am concerned, both Mon and Pon could be good centres. In fact, they are the two I personally would try first.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    You know they might have different girls centering the new Kanji songs as an experiment, since there is particular harm to be done sales wise

17. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Fantastic, I'll hold of ordering it through CDJapan so I can purchase it when I'm in Tokyo in August :)

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    wow an album already
    this has to be a record for 48/46 groups
    HKT doesn't even have one yet after 9 singles lol

i'm hoping for some new units

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

According to posts from 2channel, the almost 150,000 people who watched the Showroom broadcast was an amazing number if you compare it to numbers watching recent Showroom broadcasts by Nogizaka46 members:
    K46 Sugai/Moriya 145,973
    N46 Shiraishi/Matsumura 64,115
    N46 Ikuta/Nakamoto 50,527
    N46 Sakurai/Nakata 39,843
    N46 Nishino/Karin 39,344
    N46 3gen all members 36,189
    N46 Manatsu/Watanabe 33,341

I think the nature of the broadcast -- "an important announcement" -- makes a big difference, and also the fact that we haven't seen enough of the Keyaki-chans over the past couple of months, but the numbers are still striking.

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ i agree the keywords "Urgent" and "Important" maybe played a big part in those numbers plus the factors like the time of the broadcast (friday 11pm Jp time), the curiosity of Zuumin's status, keyaki's rare showroom appearances I think Sugai said in the broadcast, during the captaincy inauguration there was like 96k viewers(maybe i heard wrong fuzzy memory)~
    & It also looked like the viewers count was rising more and more just when the broadcast was about to end, I bet the viewers would be even higher if the broadcast was a bit longer