Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There is a Keyakizaka individual handshake event today in Kyoto. Each member has a certain number of 1.5-hour handshake sessions with fans during the day. Hirate has been given the whole day off because of illness. Neru has been given the first session off, for some reason. This kind of sudden temporary absence is not uncommon, both in Keyakizaka and in other groups' handshake events.

Please always feel free to ask. No trouble at all. I want what I write to be clear.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. ライアン

ライアン Kenkyuusei

Oh okay, thank you for the answer!

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New goods are about to go on sake at the official online store. There will be a short period during which only Manepa Card holders can buy (from 30 July at 18:00h to 31 July at 10:59h), then on Monday at 11:00h (20 hours from now, I believe), sales will be open to other cards. On the days of the concerts in Kobe (Aug 2-3) the store will be open from 11:00h to 21:00h at a location near but not right at the venue. I'm guessing there will be goods sales at the hall, too. Cash only at these stores. source with details in Japanese.

Goods include a shirt, a bag, an oshi towel (one, for the tour), sets of photo cards for both Kanji and Hiragana (Neru is in the Hiragana set but not the Kanji set), and a toy truck (?) with the tour graphics on it. Here's the poster (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

There will also apparently be exclusive fan-club goods, but those are not shown on the public official site (the rot sets in, lol).

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, a toy truck.

That puzzles everyone too, and from it's look it's a bit er LQ in material and look. To see it sold with 1200 yen price tag is... just too much

5. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I hope it's something like a model of a mobile stage truck.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    actually people are relieved there's few goods because they have emptied everything on oshi towel and fresh photoset.

I'm not fond of the T-shirt but the keyaki towel is very tempting.

7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The t-shirt looks like a bleach commercial design. I prefer the older one which was super cool

8. MrTibbers

MrTibbers Kenkyuusei

Has anybody listened through the album and got a solid opinion on the new songs?

Love to know your opinions!

I am still listening through every song and getting new impressions with every listen so I dont know how to feel...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i post some recently, you can check it out if you want

10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    It would be cool if they did a collaboration with Tamiya or Hasegawa and did 1/16 scale models of the members.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It appears that a toranpokaa トランポカー is a tour truck, the truck that carries stage props, equipment, costumes, lighting, electronics, etc., from venue to venue. Here are two pages of toranpokaa -- maybe it's "transporter truck"? -- for other band tours, dating back from the present to before 2000. And the prices of some of them are higher than the K46 one. Collectables are scary.

I enjoyed the opinions from @delta29 on all the new songs on the album. Many good points.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  12. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    that will be cool, and i probably would buy that
    there's one costing 10000 yen, that's no joke. it makes keyaki's version look cheap, collectables are indeed scary....

and thank you by the way, for reading my blog...

13. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

I'd love to have a full set of the Kanji Keya members outfits from the W-KEYAKIZAKA MV ugh
    Shame trading is such a pain in the ass to do as a foreign fan

14. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you for the write up. Many interesting points there. Surprised to see a Chicago mention, haha. (I'm a long-time fan of that band as well.)

Aside from my favorites already mentioned before, I'm pleasantly surprised by Neru's 2nd solo song. Catchy & solid.

You mentioned that they tried different styles in this album...I agree. I appreciate them being adventurous musically, though there are still some idol-like songs sprinkled here and there. It pains me to say it, but I enjoyed this album more than their sister group's recent one.

15. 18dil

18dil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Hello, there was an ID number at the album event ticket, can someone tell me what that ID number use for? Thankyou
    Sorry for my bad english ._.

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it was a special event that happened in kyoto i believed. You had to entry this code and pray the lottery god to win an event with your oshimen.

It was the 30th june so it's past as we speak.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Keyakizaka46's 1st Album (Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru) (2nd Week Sales)
    Week 2:
    28,233 (307,326)

• Like Like x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Boom! Over 300K. Higher second-week sales than any Nogizaka album.

We had the toy truck. Here's the real truck (in Kobe this week):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Do we have to compare it with Nogizaka? Can we just see them as 2 separate groups that has their own way in this industry? After all, Keya and Nogi has different segmentation.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I understand your frustration. There is no competition here. The nasty comments flying back and forth on 2channel are a real downer. But sales indicate how close to the group's goal of standing "shoulder to shoulder" with Nogi they are getting. To that extent, the comparisons are important and interesting. I'll try to phrase things to de-emphasize the competition aspect. But it is more than natural to compare two groups under the same management. Just not to set up a competition between them. I'm a Nogi fan, too, and I was not trying to put them down in the least. Just saying how well my favorite group is doing.

How would you describe the differences in segmentation of the audience? Female for both. Younger (and older?) for Keyaki? Others?