1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 1st [Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru] (2017/07/19)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2017.

1. glsone

glsone Member

I'm willing to bet that Nogizakas fans are on average older for two reasons: they appeal to traditional wota(old men) more than Keyakizaka does and the simple fact that the group itself is older. Girls and guys that got into Nogizaka from the start when they were 14-18 are now in their mid twenties themselves.

In regards to gender make up I have no idea without seeing actual numbers. My gut assumption is that Nogi actually has a higher % of female fans from all the modeling the members have done over the years in female oriented magazines.

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @ukifune
    No, I'm not frustated at all. How could I feel frustated when 2 Idol groups that I love so much has this kind of great sales result? Maybe, I was saying what I thought, wrongly here. :^^;:
    From the beginning, I saw Nogi and Keya as 2 different existences, even though they're under the same management. And, I don't want they are too involved each other. If that happens, it will be just like the other Idol group, which also become the reason why I graduated as that Idol group fans. Maybe because of this mindset, I made that comment. :^^;:

As for segmentation, maybe it's just my point of view. I think Keya, with strong lyrics, performance and image they have been created, which mostly about how they rebels against adult, wants freedom and such, are targeted toward teenagers. Those who are in the middle of rebellion phase of their life. And, Nogi seems more general and mature. That was what I feel when I listen to Keya and Nogi song. :) I love both of their songs, btw.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You better make sure it will be done. Some nasty aspect on 2channel has started to cloud your judgment. Don't let it be.

Friendly advice from fellow surfer.;)

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@EinhanderX -- I was relieved over the weekend to see so much positivity toward Neru on Twitter, and some reduced temperature on 2channel. I'll keep reading both, but thanks for the good advice. I can't guarantee my judgment won't get clouded in some other way, though, lol.

@MasToppu -- Well, I'm frustrated by the comment battles. I may love Keyaki more, but I love both groups. Some Keyaki supporters are saying Nogi is declining (not if you look at sales, it isn't). And some Nogi supporters put down Hirate and Neru and call young Keyaki fans "Keya-trash." Frustrating.

Nogi and Keyaki are definitely two existences. I was happy when I saw Aki-P a few months ago saying there would be no mixing or kennin between them. Not that you can necessarily take him at his word. The two groups definitely do give different feelings, along the lines of the segmentation you explain. This is a little OT but I was looking at the K46 2015 yearbook, and it presented an image that was closer to other idol groups than K46 has become. Frilly and fluffy. (And Harada Mayu was included, lol.) The members themselves have in a way taken charge of their own image, and management has decided to push them in the direction they're going. Good judgment all round.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  5. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

That sales of 2nd week is great. Despite that there are not much activities on the album. I don't know if tower record still promoting them since it already pass the first week. No more showroom campaign or any news about TV performance, they only get their songs played on the radio.
    I think Keyaki songs have tendacy to attract non-idol fans to buy their single/album which would contribute to their long term sale.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Keyakizaka46's 1st Album (Masshirona Mono-wa Yogoshitaku-naru) 6th round HS results
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (sold out status)
    keya1a-6.jpg
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) Kobayashi Yui (2nd round sold out)
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) Sugai Yuuka (2nd round sold out)
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) Nagasawa Nanako (2nd round sold out)
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) HIrate Yurina (2nd round sold out)
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) Watanabe Rika (2nd round sold out)
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) Watanabe Risa (2nd round sold out)
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) Nagahama Neru (2nd round sold out)
    08. (08.) 12/12 (+00) Shida Manaka (3rd round sold out)
    09. (09.) 12/12 (+00) Uemura Rina (3rd round sold out)
    10. (10.) 12/12 (+00) Moriya Akane (3rd round sold out)
    11. (11.) 12/12 (+00) Koike Minami (4th round sold out)
    12. (12.) 09/11 (+00) Saito Kyoko
    13. (13.) 08/12 (+01) Suzumoto Miyu (No more slot available)
    14. (13.) 07/11 (+00) Ushio Sarina (+2 slot increase)
    15. (15.) 06/11 (+00) Kato Shiho
    16. (16.) 06/12 (+02) Harada Aoi
    17. (17.) 04/12 (+00) Ozeki Rika
    17. (17.) 04/12 (+00) Habu Mizuho
    19. (19.) 04/12 (+00) Oda Nana
    19. (19.) 04/12 (+00) Yonetani Nanami
    19. (19.) 04/12 (+00) Sato Shiori
    22. (22.) 04/12 (+00) Saito Fuyuka
    23. (23.) 04/12 (+00) Ishimori Nijika
    24. (24.) 03/09 (+00) Kageyama Yuuka
    24. (24.) 03/09 (+00) Takamoto Ayaka
    26. (26.) 03/09 (+00) Kakizaki Memi
    26. (26.) 03/09 (+00) Higashimura Mei
    28. (28.) 03/09 (+00) Sasaki Kumi
    28. (28.) 03/09 (+00) Sasaki Mirei
    30. (30.) 02/09 (+01) Iguchi Mao
    31. (31.) 01/09 (+01) Takase Mana
    Total 217/345 (+5 since 5th round) [63.3%]
    1st gen total 162/228 (+3) [71.1%]
    2nd gen total 55/117 (+2) [47.8%]​

7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This sounds so cool

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. ABF48

ABF48 Member

aftrer eccentric and then this.. well damn, they rlly instigate my suicidal tendencies.

next time they should sing a song about war or something, i'm all up for another depressing song.

definitely song of the year for me.

10. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Wow.

So having watched that performance above... I am genuinely shocked at how Techi seemed. Maybe shocked is wrong; genuinely and seriously concerned. I have *never* seen her perform like that before. She is clearly going through something serious here - whether mental or physical. Covering her face at every opportunity; not bothering to mime; literally leaning on the girl in front of her; half dancing; believe I saw huge bags under her eyes and a strained expression. She did not want to be there, and I don't think they should have let her perform whether she wanted to or not.

Unfortunately, despite my opinion, there is literally nothing I can do to help the poor girl. She clearly needs a break from performing, promotions, or even the group, to allow her to recuperate/recover from whatever she is going through. Management needs to learn from their past mistakes (HA! ha ha ha, I make myself laugh) and take her out for a bit. As has been elsewhere, there are other members who can step up for however long necessary.

Apart from that, I actually enjoyed the raw energy of that performance. And the album as a whole has been amazing. Yet to find a track I don't like, and the Keyakizaka overture is insanely infectious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah she shouldn't have been there. Is management trying to kill her. They could have used this opportunity to turn Neru or other girls to be the next center or something. Let Tecchi rest for a few weeks

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Techi really looks haggard. Mgmt perlhaps should give her time to recover. I couldn't enjoy watching this performance.

13. Ekky

Ekky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    I think it is just unavoidable to compare Keyaki to Nogi... much like people compares sisters or brothers haha :lol: I love Keyaki and I didn't like Nogi (not to be confused with hate fyi) so if Nogi is doing better, I'm fine but if Keyaki is doing better I'm pleased :)

reading above's comment, yes they should give Tecchi a rest. Since she's the center, if she does not perform well, Keyakizaka46's image would be affected

oh.... and about the album.... CD has a bit better quality compared to my spotify's HQ in my laptop, more clarity right there.
    can't compare it with extreme quality from smartphone because your device have roles as well, mind to share your opinion why some of you said it was bad or other things? so I can compare it with my own ear, thanks :)

14. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Really love the new album,
    Especially the new songs
    of each unit and the senbatsu ones

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 1st Album (Masshirona Mono wa Yogoshitaku Naru) (3rd Week Sales)
    Week 3:
    13,781 (321,107) (7th)

• Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Many thanks to our man in Central Ohio, @ForrestFuller, for the good news -- and for so much else.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hegazy

Hegazy Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know who's singing the opening lines (right before Kyoko's lines) in Chinmoku Shita Koibito yo? Sounds like Katoshi to me, but I'm not quite sure though

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The truck in Fukuoka for the Wed-Thu performances:

[​IMG]

@Hegazy -- I'm not sure, either, but I also think it's Katoshi, who is a far better singer than I (and maybe even she) ever imagined.

19. Hegazy

Hegazy Kenkyuusei

@ukifune
    Thanks for the answer. Hiragana's singing ability is indeed surprising for me, they should have their own vocal unit.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Hegazy -- Have you seen the video of Hiragana's Omotenashikai in October? They put together a six-person singing unit and did three songs unaccompanied, quite well. There are two Hiragana vocal-unit songs on the new album, one partially Hiragana (Sugai, Akanen, Katoshi, Kumi doing Neko no Namae); one all Hiragana (Sarina, Kyonko, Kumi, Katoshi, Takemoto doing Chinmoku Shite Koibito ).

Details of this Sunday's individual handshake event in Nagoya are coming out, and Hirate is right there, slated for four 1.5-hour sessions. My head is shaking. I hope management knows what it's doing. They're performing at an open-air rock festival the day before. They have Mon-Tue off, but then go back to Nagoya Wednesday for two performances on the tour.

There are also details of what you can exchange certain previous handshake tickets for: certain members missed various sessions at previous Nagoya events, so people with those tickets are told which sessions they can attend using the old tickets.

There are five sessions total, each lasting 1.5 hours: 10:00~11:30, 12:00~13:30, 14:30~16:00, 16:30~18:00, 18:30~20:00. No-one has more than four sessions.