1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 1st [Silent Majority] (2016/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by leocgomes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Another point is that Hirate is the youngest of the group. That probably works against her as center.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, NGT has to fit in the schedule of all the other 48 groups and such (just look how hard it is already for them to fit HKT). But I can see themdebuting this year anyway.

I actually see that as a good reason to put her in there lol

As for the Kana being like the Unders... Don't Unders make it to senbatsu every now and then in Nogizaka?
    What I don't get is why would they hold their own auditions and not use the normal Keyakizaka ones.

Oh well, excited!!

3. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah, Hirate being the youngest is a reason to make her be the center xDDD And japanese wotas are completely ok if Hirate is the center, so it wouldn't turn into something like Ikoma's case, imo.

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

lol it doesnt hard for HKT, they just don't give them songs bcs HKT is already too popular (SSK)

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I agree with this too. Especially with the attention she's been getting on Keyakitte, I feel like they're shaping her to be the ace. I also have a strong feeling that Imaizumi and Watanabe Rika will be in Fukujin, since they both seem to be pretty popular. Right now, I'm hoping that Ozeki will also be in Fukujin...

With that said, I'm excited about their debut single. :)

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's hard for them to release their own singles though.
    Sure, they're popular, but just take a look at the setlist of their new tour and they're still basically a cover group (torch that should be passed down to NGT).

ANYWAY, more on topic.

I think Hirate has everything in favour to center AT LEAST the first single. Didn't she get a photoshoot with some important photographer a bit ago? It seems she's getting all the good bits for now. :D

EDIT: Talking about this
    She looks a bit like Matsuda Seiko, which is never bad for an idol haha

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I don't think Hirate will end up in Ikoma's situation, at least not during this single. Beside the different personality, what got Ikoma into her unfortunate situation was that she been the one pushed front & centre since debut despite that there was always at least one (& soon more & more) members more popular than her with vastly inferior resources & exposure.

hmm for debut single I'm not ruling out Imaizumi's chance yet lol, altho yeah Hirate seems more possible. Both are the overwhelming favourtie to be centre atm it seems. As for me I'll be happy as long as risa rika kobayashi get's good positions

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I hope that centre will be Suzumoto Miyu

9. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think the center is between Hirate and Imaizumi there's no denial about that
    And for the other front members maybe Uemura, Habu Mizuho and Watanabe Rika

But, we never know what management plans are :awesome:

10. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i would love it if uemura was the center but I don't get the feeling she will be center so hirate is my pick well technically 2nd pick

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Same! i just wish Uemura will end up to be like Maiyan so we will see her centering at least 1 single

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I think Hirate or Imaizumi will center this. If I had to choose I'd say Imaizumi seems more likely but I don't know why.
    I think/hope first row is gonna be: Imaizumi, Hirate, Uemura and Watanabe Rika.

13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is very interesting. They're releasing their 1st single in April and Nogizaka's next single is in March and yet there's no representation from Keyakizaka in Nogizaka single. They're really taking a different approach with this whole sister group thing. I LIKE it! Hopefully this will stay like this.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, there's no indication that Keyakizaka will be participating in Nogizaka's HS events for this single, and I hope it stays that way.

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not really feeling Hirate to be honest. So I hope for Imaizumi or Sugai center.

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think they'll try to recreate the AtsuYuu thing with Hirate & Imaizumi. Hirate's more favored by the management but Yui's more popular with the fans, and i think they'll keep the rivalry going cause stuffs like that sells like hotcakes in the idol hell

17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm not ready for Keyakizaka46 yet...

18. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    You have until April 6th! Still plenty of time to catch up and learn more about the girls. ;)

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Imaizumi is like Ikuta in Nogi, talented musician and good singer. While Sugai is like Maiyan with her oujousama image. If they are not center I hope they got to be in front row. Also I hope my current oshi Akanen can be at least 2nd row. Not sure how popular she is, I think she's not first tier member.

20. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    if it has to be either hirate or imaizumi center then I would like to see hirate center with imaizumi riding shotgun