1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    hmm maybe not, the right word should be hiring instead of stealing then

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Not at all.
    Makoto Wakatabe, for example, has composed AKB's latest single as well as some songs from Nogi's new album.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone on 2channel just posted that the song is written by Shunryuu 俊龍. I'm not sure if that's a fact or a hope. In any case, he seems to have done lots for AKB and SKE. But also a lot for seiyuus, which for me is not a recommendation (I like seiyuus as seiyuus, but very few of them can actually sing).

4. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    It'll be definitely more upbeat if Shunryu's track record is anything to go by :p I guess they can't be cool all the time, but they've shown their fun side with Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka, so as long as they can bring that along it should be a treat ^_^

5. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think the management will still put Hirate as the center here and maybe will still be the center for more singles, like Ikoma. As they are still building a loyal fan base. I like the big senbatsu but it will be great to include Neru this time. I'm also visualizing she and Hirate can be a good double-center someday.

6. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Personally I like rotating centers but their public image is build around Hirate(<3) so she should at least get another one. Establish the group before making big changes ala Nogi.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I've already said this a few times before but while I agree with keeping Hirate as the second single centre (pretty much confirmed anyway), that's conditional based on how much attention the other girls get.

Yes, keep her as centre, but don't make the A-side centre centre two B-sides, get a solo song, and be the only person in 5/6 songs from the single.
    Hirate centre=good.
    Centre gets everything=not good.

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    That I can agree with! Keep Hirate, Imaizumi, Kobayashi away from B-sides. They got their due.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hmmm. The Yui-chans seem to be the best singers in the group. I want them to have more prominence (individually or separately) not less. I love the sound of their voices, and how they blend. When the Utacon Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo went from Yukka-Akanen to Zuumin-Pon, there was a noticeable jump up in quality (and Yukka-Akanen weren't bad at all).

And Hirate is an amazing force: it's not good to give her too much, but it's also not good to waste her talent. (Not just because of her ability, but for publicity reasons, too.)

But at the same time, I want to see and hear smaller group work from lots of members: Suzumoto, Mona, Risa, Yukka, Akanen, Neru, etc., etc. Whoever can sing and dance entertainingly.

So maybe a bit less Techi and a bit more others, but Techi still obviously the star.

10. daifun

daifun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I agree that we can still have Hirate on the center, well for atleast for two more singles. We don't want her to be the 2nd Ikoma ofc. I dunno but i actually don't think she'll end up like Ikoma (even if she'll center five singles in the future) though, this girl is actually quite mature, reliable and strong as the center. (Well, I understand Ikoma case though, she wasn't the original center in the first place, she was chosen to "repalce" the orginal. Pressure was really high during their debut)

I just feel that it's really hard to maintain the hype that silemajo made. Definitely i believe it will outsell their debut single, however will it be as good?

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Keyaki-chan's 2nd Single title: 世界には愛しかない - Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai
    source

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That means "There is only love in the world", btw

14. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Oh, I like the name. Hope the song is good.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice title for 2nd single :)

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    For the name, i guessing a very idolish song.

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    What does nai means or translates to in this case?

The title is looking great! It sounds dramatic and I think, according to the translation, it can lean towards a lot of style. I'm hoping for a cool, dark style!

18. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    sounds good and i'm highly anticipating this.we'll see if this can touch the masterpiece that is silent majority

19. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    Tecchi's description of the song "more cheerful...but still a bit cool" made me instantly think of ponytail to chouchou. i would not complain if it was similar to that.

20. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    All the things happening to the world, the title of the new single is perfect. I'm excited, I hope the song is good.