1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I don't know how can you be disappointed with such numbers on a second single from a group that debuted 4 months ago. I think it's amazing as it is already and they'll keep doing better and better.

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    with massive jump of HS sales, also considering they are one of hottest new comers, kinda logical to predict that they will have great sales increase.

well, it's not disappointment, but more like, "Okay, I was overconfident:^^;:."

Still wish they can crack up to 325k. Nevertheless, they've make new record, so it's really good thing.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  4. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    It's not without reason that SaiMajo's video is still gaining 1.5x more views than Sekai's video daily, even though the latter is the newer video. No point comparing to SaiMajo's subsequent days / weeks sales.

5. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Ah, is this the one from M-ON! Special ? Thanks for sharing! :cute:

6. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    I hope someone will translate it! I understood main idea, but anyway =)

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What a wonderful gift. As Japanese commenters have said, this is something to keep and rewatch. I wish I could hear Japanese well enough to (a) understand everything and (b) translate it. In any case, the trials they had to go through to make the music videos were amazing: time-pressure, cold, rain, despair, tears. Takahiro said that at first on Silent Majority, he wasn't sure they would be able to do it, but they worked together to raise the level of everyone, not just the top dancers. He was struck by how much they followed their motto of "humility, kindness, ties among us." I was most impressed to see the looseness of their formation dancing when they were practicing KataMira (Japanese fans' abbreviation of Kataru nara Mirai wo), then the tightness of the final product. As Yone-san said: Ganbarimasu! ("do our best," "work hard," "go for it")

It was just tagged on, but I was happy to see Hiragana Keyaki included. There are some capable and interesting members there. And Neru still feels a bit out of place everywhere....

Now if only someone had snuck some video of the live performance of KataMira, this would be a perfect weekend. Not likely. Maybe a TV news clip. -- Actually, now that I think of it, we are supposed to see a studio performance of KataMira on Keyakitte, Kakenai in about 20 hours.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from CDTV

if the video does not show watch the video here

@kyuudere yes i think that's video was from M-On special

9. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  10. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 2nd Single (Sekai ni wa Ai Shika nai) (5th Day Sales)
    Day 5:
    6,627 (Total: 308,277) (1st)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 250,523 (1st)
    Day 2: 32,055 (Total: 282,578) (1st)
    Day 3: 12,717 (Total: 295,295) (2nd)
    Day 4: 6,355 (Total: 301,650) (1st)

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Actually Keyaki is doing pretty amazing with that sales tbvh, they have 397 slots which if they have a 100% sold out will translate to ~214K. They sold at least 84% which is 180k++. They and Nogi are very efficient actually unlike 48G which the sold out rate is less than 30%

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Thats true, but its different selling out 30 members vs. 300 members.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^for a number of years, AKB's top sellers have been from sister groups, even now, the top 2 are sister group members lol, and if you took out ALL the sister group members, AKB's HS sales would be extremely weak in comparison to Nogi and Keyaki. If AKB want to strengthen their selling out rate, they need to stop relying on sister group members and start pushing their AKB members into top sellers.
    As for Keyaki, I'm super impressed by their sales! I think a lot of you overestimated the goal and that's why you're disappointed, but for a group who isn't even a year old, achieving these sales in less than a week, it's amazing even for a 48/46 group. You gotta give respect to that. I would have been happy with even 180k first week, this is unbelievable to me haha. Keyaki are really something else.

15. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you @MadBunny. That dance routine is really something else. To see them do it in studio gives me more and more respect for their work. Disappointing not to see the whole thing. I hope someone finds a way to release it to the public. As I watched Habu at the beginning there, I thought: now management's wisdom in pushing her is being revealed.

I think someone referred to it, but in case they didn't, I believe there is supposed to be a live event called "Keyakizaka46 Girl's Talk" in 4h 40m from now. It is a "secret live" for girls who win a contest at Shibuya109 this morning. It was decided over the weekend to broadcast it -- much to 2channel's approval -- and it is on Line Live. I think you click the "LIVE" in the upper left-hand corner of the PC screen, or try to download the app from the upper right-hand corner. Not sure how it works on a phone. Not sure if it will work outside Japan, either. But worth a try. I'm hoping 48/46 video will make it available later, as it does other Line Live broadcasts.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The event started, get your seat now!:)

edit: so much females fans in the audience seat. :awesome:

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    SHIBUYA109 is girls shopping mall [hehe]

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And the contest was limited to girls and women. I was surprised that the front row people were not so young. The cheering at the beginning, though, sounded younger. And some of the front row people appeared to be real fans. One had an Oda Nana oshi towel. The stream is still available for replay, it seems (since I wasn't able to watch at 1:30, I was glad the stream was still viewable at 2:15).

The show was not extremely interesting, but at least all the members seemed to be there. I'm always embarrassed when they ask the girls to do things like name the least fashionable member. It was especially uncomfortable that everyone seemed to agree it was Ozeki, and that she could make even nice clothes look bad by mismatching them. I don't think the audience loved that line of questioning, either. More like a question chosen by the male hosts than one the women in the audience wanted to hear, I thought. Most of them were probably thinking they were even less fashionable. Ouch.

Viewership figures for the 30-minute show broadcast in the middle of the day proved how big a deal LINE is in Japan: over 300,000 views, almost 2.5 million hearts (signs of approval registered users can give), over 14,000 comments. The highest viewership I've seen for any of the kanji/hiragana showroom sessions is 15,000 or so.

20. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown