1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I really like the title~~

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No/Not/Nope/Nothing, you get it. Although with Aishikanai, it become "Nothing else but love".
    It could become "Not only love" too, depending on context.

With that said, it's a decent title with a deep meaning. I'm hyped to hear how the song would be.

3. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I am joining this hype train!

I love the title, even if that and Techi's description is all I have to go on. Like Silent Majority, I think it will have a lot of meaning and will resonate well with fans and casuals.

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Love the title! seem like K46 will have songs about "life" and deep meanings XD I love it
    I hope there will be more units! Zuumin/Hirate/Sugai unit will be awesome:cute:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On the drama site it announces the title: Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai. "There's nothing but love in the world" is my attempt at a translation. And the site goes on to say: "It's a song of youth that uses a strong melody with a fresh, racing feeling to express the determination to face the future and go forward with one's own honest feelings." Sounds good to me. A song about life and love that retains some of the determined energy of SaiMajo.

On a similar note, a new magazine article (in Bomb magazine) featuring four of the members asks them the question: "What kind of man might you marry?"
    Yuipon: "A man whose face was cute when he was embarrassed."
    Akanen: "A man who was a good cook. I want him to make me delicious meals♡"
    Shida Manaka: "A man whom I didn't know what he was thinking. I think when you don't know what he's thinking, he must be thinking about a lot of things."
    Watanabe Risa: "A man who doesn't get angry. You wouldn't get into arguments with someone who was nice and had a generous heart." (This makes me wonder again about her relationship with her father. There were vague hints in ep33 of the TV show that it might be a bit rocky.)

That's the first time I've noticed talk of love in interviews. Maybe management is trying to raise this kind of appeal? Meanwhile, I'm really enjoying the way Mona and Risa always end up embracing each other, like in the most recent TV show episode (and in many other episodes), and in the photos accompanying the article.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No!:^^;: 90% japanese girls think the same. "Yasassi Hito" #1 character trait for good boyfriend! it's including "A man who doesn't get angry.":flower:

7. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Nah..i wouldnt worry much about risa's relationship with her father..im sure she had this under contol as her private life n i dont think she would like for others to dig about it as well..but ofcos there are idols came from broken family like milky which make her as she is now ..always hiding her feeling behind that tricky smile..we can see here that a part children personality is came from their surrounding as they grow up..
    As for risa's case..she is tsundere type(which is not the annoying type whre i always felt about tsundere)..and i notice that she is someone who is super considerate towards others feeling, thats why u can see in most of the members interview in hustlepress, they think she is a kind girl..and thats why i think when she said that she neither like or hate her father, she is just shy and being tsun tsun towards her fther to admit she like him in front of tv and since she doesnt want hurt him by and create a misunderstanding with the thought of her hating her father, thats why she add the 'nor hatr' part..by that..i think thats where her ' i neither like or hate him' came out..but of cos that lead to other misunderstanding..

Now the interesting part for me is this one..
    The cool is definitely my fav pair of this group..but the way i see it, mona is the one who is more attached to risa..as the translation provided, mona said she likes someone who she didnt know what they r thinking..in her blt video interview part3, which she was asked if she can be other member, who she want to be, she answered risa with the reason that risa is someone who she dont know what she is thinking which she kinda like it so she want to be risa..lol fangirling alert..

Mona is someone who goes along with evryone but i think her the she likes is very clear(berika n berisa lol)..

Oh yeah..i totally freak n lost my mind out when i saw their picture in twitter lol..

8. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm easily matched this demand, lol.

9. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I didn't know she was close with berika as well.
    Which pic that made you freak out..? Makes me curious ^^

10. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    That picture, doe. That picture... :^O^:

12. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^
    ^
    thanks.....oh my... XD

13. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Ikoma 2.0 incoming. I hope they choose a new one and not her right again.

Maybe for 4th single again. T

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Dude seriously.... she's not Ikoma 2.0
    She's actually really popular. Just because two members have the same hairstyle doesn't mean they are the same :fp:

15. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    exactly.
    ikoma was a random girl who was randomly pushed despite her being average to below par in terms of everything....
    while hirate was pushed because management noticed her potential and she nailed the push with the hype among the casuals, the ones we need of ever-dying idol scene.
    eventhough I like the series because of ikoma, that's the bitter truth about ikoma, and I'm not delusional about it.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Truth from kyoto48☀︎☂ and riduch. Personally, I like Ikoma, but the truth is that when N46 began, she was nowhere near the amazing talent and popular figure that Techi is today. In those days, there was a constant chorus of "pick someone else." Today that chorus is much smaller and quieter, because so many people like Techi so much. She'll have to live up to her hype, but that's showbiz. We can just hope that others get their chance around her, and that eventually they start to rotate centres a bit. At least that's what I think.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    opened the picture inside an elevator, the lady behind me is giving me the look lol

i'm more hyped for the drama than the single itself lol, maybe because we can finally see what Keyaki girls are capable of (They looked promising in the Te wo Tsunaide PV) and because the theme and the tone of the story is totally different from previous 46 drama, Hatsumori Bemars (They seriously need to give N46 serious themed drama)

18. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai 1st Round HS Result
    [​IMG]

From left to right:
    Rank. (change in rank) blocks sold/total blocks (blocks sold in preceding rnd) member's name (sell out status)

01. (na.) 15/20 (+15) Imaizumi Yui
    02. (na.) 14/19 (+14) Sugai Yuka
    02. (na.) 14/19 (+14) Hirate Yurina
    04. (na.) 11/17 (+11) Nagahama Neru
    05. (na.) 09/18 (+09) Watanabe Risa
    06. (na.) 09/16 (+09) Watanabe Rika
    07. (na.) 08/17 (+08) Kobayashi Yui
    08. (na.) 06/16 (+06) Shida Manaka
    09. (na.) 06/15 (+06) Koike Minami
    10. (na.) 02/15 (+02) Uemura Rina
    10. (na.) 02/15 (+02) Suzumoto Miyu
    10. (na.) 02/15 (+02) Nagasawa Nanako
    01. (na.) 01/15 (+01) Moriya Akane         
        99/337 (
    +99 since start) Total [29.38%]
        9/315 (+90) Last Single (Increase over 1st Single total)

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    wait, this is their first round HS? Look at how much they grow. Even Nogi couldn't achieve this in first round.

20. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Very new about round sales. How many rounds are? What if in the next round someone already sells out?