1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 3rd [Futari Saison] (2016/11/30)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2016.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And Takase Mana sells out her first session. She says she's really, really happy, and so grateful to people that she can't express it in words.

mobOmS5c5.jpg

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    all i see is poor Mao ;_;.

if only i had the opportunity.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Here's hoping that Iguchi can squeeze in one slot

4. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
  5. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @ukifune I actually just got around to watching Imaizumi on Sing! Sing! Sing!, I just have a whole new appreciation of her. She sings really well! I wonder if all the other girls also have that sort of singing skill. As much I love Techi, I don't feel like she has a powerful singing voice. Hearing how well Zuumin can sing, made me wonder about the other girls too. As I am an HKT48 fan, this is all very strange to me, because there are barely any members that can sing ok without sound editions on HKT. I guess they really handpicked the keyakizaka girls... I don't even know why akb still has a singing phase on their auditions process, since it doesn't seem to matter much if they sing well or perform well these days [hehe]

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I wouldn't get too carried away with praise just yet; a lot of girls in the group still really need to improve in that area:

if the video does not show watch the video here

but there are a few who are rumored to be good singers: Kobayashi, Berika, Oda Nana, Nijika (but I think I hear her in this and she doesn't sound the greatest? maybe it's someone else singing over her) Neru (but hers is something that might be up to personal taste)... I think Risa has a nice soft voice too, and I like Sugai's tone but she's not a very good live singer (as you can see in the video linked above).

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I agree that that some of them really need to improve on their singing technique not that their voice is bad or anything :)( in fact they're really good and refined compared to the 48 group) and if i remember well you can hear them actually singing a lot of their parts live in "Tereasa Summer Matsuri SUMMER STATION 2016" (alot of shakiness lol thats a given since dancing and singing is hard :p)

another raw vocals(I think so)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I enjoy a lot of their voices, but I really want singing to be right in tune (unlike mine, lol), and none of them are, as far as I can hear -- not even Zuumin, who seems to have the strongest voice. But I'm probably asking too much. They sound great processed by AutoTune (or whatever they use). I've been impressed with the fact that their singing does seem to have improved, though, and I think management is gradually letting them sing live a bit more. I'd love to get a better listen to more of their individual voices. Suzumoto has been said to have a good voice, too.

I was bowled over by the Hiraganas' unaccompanied singing in their Omotenashikai, but even they weren't really stable on the notes.

EDIT: That second video, of Kimi no Na wa Kibou, is from over a year ago, so it doesn't count as an indication of their present skill-level, which is much higher than it was then. But it's better than I remember it, except for a certain flatness of expression.

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @uki indeed that's why I shared the 2 videos for comparison because of the time gap :)
    at the same time being the only raw-ish live in front of audience vocals as a group that i know of so far.
    Is there any futari saison or any other live-singing? I'm curious how they sound right now since it has been a while since the summer station too!

--------------------

oh and i just watched the karaoke party lolll~that was something.. i personally won't judge their ability based on the karaoke though~~really unfair i feel haha2

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@hmmero -- I'm pretty bad at being able to tell, but I thought the One-man Live Saison -- and some of the rest, such as Yuuhi 1/3 and Otona -- was live singing, even if there was backing going on, too. I only judge by the quality of the sound and some bits of dissonance, so I'm not sure.

EDIT: karaoke party I thought they were partly making fun of more normal idol groups, with their gestures, etc. But a good number of them knew the words, lol. I thought the singing was more or less okay, enjoying and parodying the style.

11. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Their video of Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo is also good comparison to see how their singing skill improve.

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @ukifune ohhh nice i actually have not got the chance to watch the one-man live yet, i will definitely check that out this weekend

@Titidus nice share, didn't know someone actually made a side-by-side comparison video even isolated the sound to right and left speakers

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There are two songs on the CD that do not have MVs. I have made subbed versions of them using video from the one-man live. Sorry for the difficulty, but in order to make them as private as possible, I have left out their titles and the stream will require a short password, which is in the spoiler tag. The title is shown in the sub. Here is the first, as a sort of test of this method:

EDIT:....video rejected and deleted. Lol. so much for that. Not private enough, evidently.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Futari Saison cover by Goose House!!

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Got goosebumps. Cool cover.

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Their harmonizing is soo good. Love me some Goose House.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    makes me want to hear an A capella version of Futari saison from Yuichanzu.

But the guitar part might be a little bit too hard

18. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Why they didnt make sekai? :^^;::^^;:
    Goosehouse always make 48/46 cover sound so good, even some better that original lol

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^they only cover popular songs :whistle:

20. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

It's not popular enough? I thought that song popular since they use it as ost tokuyama