1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Even if it's just a rumor, I wasn't expecting anything that extreme lol. It does bring up a good point that Techi needs some time to take care of herself soon. :(

I am a fan of giving all Kanji members a chance to be in the front row, so I'm definitely rooting for Habu, Nijika, and Ozeki to get their chance in the spotlight. And yeah, I'll be happy if they keep up the current dark/cool style for this next single. (Another Futari Saison would be nice too...I've been listening to that on repeat too many times. :^^;:)

2. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yes,it's true but there are some kanji slowly improve their popularity like Nanako,Koike,depend on the girls, i guess.
    Some exception case like Mona,Akanen which is fan favor when given the front-row.
    For me the Kami 7 of Keyaki is : Tenchi - Neru - Sugai - Risa - Rika - Yuipon - Zuumin (base on HS results).
    But guys,technically Keyaki only 1 year old, just give all the girls some chance in the front row. Let see if it working out or not.
    There is one case i can't understand why the push don't working is Suzumon. Best dancer and gorgeous beauty, but her HS very disappoint compare to her push. Maybe she is not good hs and her beauty don't suits Jfan ?

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Come to think of it, I realized Suzumon barely get unit song, except the dance unit with Techi and Pon. I don't think her push is that great, it's just a bias imo.

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The thing is, AKB was around for YEARS and they had plenty of opportunities to give someone else a center position, but they choose not to, which is understandable since they wanted the group to have a known face. Keyaki doesn't have to do that as much as AKB had to back then. By the time AKB had the "2009 rise" in popularity, it was too late to change the formula that the group had, which is why years after Acchan's departure, AKB still doesn't have a solid center, and their original Kami-7 has yet to be replaced by newer AKB members. All i'm saying is, the one single from that 09-11 era that wasn't centered by Acchan is still regarded as one of AKB's most iconic songs. I rest my case.

Keyaki are only in their second year with only 4 singles under their belt. If they want to change the center, they can and it wouldn't affect the group as much as people think it will. If anything, it would get more people talking about the group because they have a new single where the center isn't the girl who centered silent majority, and that alone would get people curious. A lot of you talk about keyaki singles being "techi's story" but i think that's a discredit to all the other members who are walking the same path. The narrative of their singles and eventual album represents all the members (well, kanji at least). I think girls like Mona, Yuipon, Rika, and Zuumin could pull off a center position. Rather than saying "techi's story" it's more like "techi's point of view of this story" and anyone else that centers would have their own POV.

What makes Nogi so great is that, while they have their two most popular members centering a lot, all of the fukujin members are popular enough so that if Nanase and Maiyan left, the other members could easily pick up the slack and Nogi wouldn't be affected. Look at how much chaos is caused when techi isn't there to center most of the songs. If anything, the August performances where a huge red flag, and something needs to be done about it. For techi's health and the groups sake, let her take a break from center, or at the very least, give her a co-center so the weight isn't all on her.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    After watching Keyakizaka46 Show! Remix, I think Hirate will take the center position (despite w center or solo center), since Takahiro mentioned in the show that the plot story on Fukyouwaon might be having a next story about it ( and he mentioned only Hirate who was being discord in Fukyouwaon's choreography ). But I might be wrong and false in capturing his behind the scene's of the choreography ( because I watch it on Indonesia's language so there might be misstranslated too on it ).

If Hirate will be the center (despite w center or solo center), I hope it will be her last center condisering her performance and issue on the last tour and after that let her rest awhile as a center while building the other member's public recognition.

I can't wait for this single despite who the center is. I hope for a "bright" tunes like Sekai awanai or Futari Sezon since their last single is dark and so the main song on their album.
    (sorry for my bad english)

6. nogi_keya_sela

nogi_keya_sela Kenkyuusei

I want new cener but maybe Hirate is center

Tapatalk を使用して私の SO-02F から送信

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Very well said. I agree with everything you said. If they don't try other formula, they wouldn't know what else could work. Sorry, but reading some of the other comments it sounded like instead of promoting Keyakizaka46 the idol group, it sounded like promoting one girl who is the center. And if they have the slightest concern about her health, they should give her rest. Some here say give other girls a chance at front row for fairness sake. Well then also go to the next step, that is to give someone else the chance to take the center position. They shouldn't remain stagnant. I have no preference to be honest. But imo, a change in center position will turn fans head towards them.

8. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Senbatsu announcement next week on Keyakake

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    from the preview looked like it's going to be another 21

10. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Finally :cute:

11. burnt tofu

burnt tofu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    hope there'll be a good surprise during the announcement

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What myth? 22/25 singles she center or wcenter. And no I don't count the 2 gimmick janken singles. Thats 88%, no other member has ever centered that high a percent of their groups singles. Even Jurina is only 85% and next is Sayanee at 68%.

Yes they're only in the 2nd year, but the thing with keyaki is every single a-side has the same theme. It's not like AKB with a cute idol-like theme, where yuko could step in and admittedly make the best song they've ever done. And imo AKB's biggest mistake they've made in the last 5 years is not handing the "perma-center" to mayuyu. Their fuckups with who will be center has really lost a lot of their identity. Atm keyaki is known for this type of song only, and I don't see any other member who could step into the center of this type of song the same as techi.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Cause it was catchy.
    Heavy Rotation could have been centered by Izurina and still be the bomb.

HOLLERING!

Acchan was IT during those days and denying it is blasphemy.
    I don't think any 48/46 girl has even come close to the prominence Acchan had over the rest... until Tecchi came.

5th single.
    Yes, Nijika and the rest deserve a chance at front row.
    Keep senbatsu with the 21 kanji and Tecchi as center.

The drama can start with the 6th when all the kanjis have had their share of the spotlight.

14. glsone

glsone Member

Exactly. Good, catchy music trumps everything including who centers. If Keyakis songs are good enough they don't require Techi at center to sell them.

15. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Right Acchan was!
    https://twitter.com/PhotoAkiba/status/901813685256994817
    Acchan was everywhere after she announced her grad.

16. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Yeah but Aki-P even said that he chose Acchan because she WASN'T a typically good choice for center. She wasn't that great of a singer or a great dancer and she wasn't very confident in herself. He said those were why he chose her as center because he wanted a girl-next-door, average girl type of idol.

Hirate on the other hand is more like a Kanako Momota or a Sayanee, i.e. a raw talent who is awesome at basically everything and and has a palpable center aura, someone who its obvious that she should be the center.

Yes, Acchan was popular but I don't think Hirate and Acchan are similar at all.

Hirate is an awesome center, one of the best ever, much better than Acchan. But going to back to the Kanako Momota comparison, Keyaki is not Momoclo. Momoclo only has five members and will never have any new members. Once their done, their done. And going back to the Sayanee comparison, NMB leans way heavily on Sayanee, she basically carries the group. Without her, what is NMB going to do?

If Keyaki was a smaller group with a static membership then having Hirate as eternal center would make sense. But since they're presumably following the AKB/Nogi model (senbatsu/unders, new member generations being brought in) then having Hirate as eternal center will hurt them in the long run and they'll end up in the situations that NMB and SKE are in now where when their eternal centers leave they'll be really hurt by it. Even Nogi is going to have problems soon. They've been leaning mostly on the same 12 or so members for the past 5 years and most of them are now in their early-mid 20s and will likely be graduating soon. You think 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, and Asuka will be able to maintain the same level of popularity that Nogi has now?

Like I brought up in the Conspiracy thread, I honestly think it would be in Keyaki's (and Sakamichi's in general) best interest to move away from the AKB model of huge number of members with senbatsus/unders and move to a system of multiple smaller groups with static memberships and no senbatsu (just members being rotated among front, back, middle rows and center like what Keyaki has already been doing). That's how every other group works (Hello Project, Johnny's, etc.) besides AKB and AKB has a good reason for working that way since they have nightly theater shows with many girls spread across multiple teams but Sakamichi doesn't. I'm rambling now though.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Actually, Takahiro said that Techi only becomes center because "her willingness to give her all for Keyakizaka"

Her dance was average, her singing too.

18. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just realized that Berika is 22 now and Sugai-sama is going to turn 22 this November. :blink: I wonder how much longer will they stay in the group.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    As long as they want. I mean, look at Kojima Haruna.~

Anw, I haven't seen anyone mention about this but Hirate is one of a kind center, of all 48/46 groups, b/c she is the first center to always sit at the bottom line in their variety shows. That is pretty unique to me though. :D

20. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Haha true, Kojiharu and Mariko stayed in AKB close to the end of their 20s. Hopefully Berika and Sugai-sama will do the same.