1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Definitely. Techi is so far best suited for angst-ridden songs, and therefore fits the overall image of the group the management is trying to envision. Heck, even her solos PARCO and Jibun no Hitsugi are depressing, lol.

I'm not saying she won't fit in songs like Futari or Sekai ni, which by the way she delivers it well, it is just that Techi has the tools needed to evoke emotions in Keya's dark-themed songs. To put it simply, she has that X-factor in her. The way she puts her own stamp all over the place is one of the reasons why Keya is successful right now.

I may be wrong, but if another girl centers in the next single, I believe a change in overall concept of Keya is needed. She has really big shoes to fill.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @too much idea I did read those blogs/interviews (well, their translation at least) I haven't quoted them because they gave me a positive feeling. The members were given the chance to decide on how things were gonna play out and to confront each other, which is - as I already wrote in who knows which forum - always a good thing.
    Pon's interview feels the opposite thought, at least to me.
    I may be wrong, but since we were talking about Techi's pride I wondered what she thought about it.

@Meiji Ishin Perhaps Aki-p has not the same power on Sakamichi, I agree, but, at the same time, if he comes up with a good money-maker project I don't see why Sony should reject it. This said, it was just my idea with no actual fact behind lol

3. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Yes. If she also acknowledges her center role with confidence, assertiveness and authority, then in due time she'll get legendary status*. It's always been there in her performances. She just needs to refine the other stuff.

*though optional, being a perma-center also might help, in the same league as Acchan

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'll leave majority of the discussion to you guys, I enjoy reading it anyway. I just quote a few, just a feeling . . . :chuffed:

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Like I said I'm sure he is a powerful voice within Sakamachi (maybe the most powerful single voice within it), but when two entities join forces it's a good bet that the bigger entity is the ultimate decision maker. I'm sure Aki-P likes to pretend he has the sort of control with Keya that he does with the 48 sister groups and Sony may be perfectly happy to let that artifice stand for the time being, but when push comes to shove Sony is the final arbiter.

6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Keyakizaka 46 with kanna nishino in the program of the comedian naomi watanabe

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This is all conjecture. He may as well have the entire voice on what they do, and Sony just provides a lot of exposure, leading to lots ¥¥¥ for both of them. Nobody knows how much of it at all he is responsible for.
    I'm not saying you're doing this, but it does seem like a lot of sakamichi fans really really try to convince everyone that aki-p has a very small part in how sakamichi is run. I wonder if this is just another way of trying prove that they are not the same as the 48 groups.

8. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think it's more based around the reality of how these sorts of mergers work in the real world as I stated above, I would also point out that Aki-P has never seemed as vocal about his role with Nogi as he has his role with Keya and think this has a lot to do with how Nogi's popularity was more of a slow build with them starting off well behind the popularity of the 48 sister groups and taking years to establish themselves as a true rival to AKB whereas Keya's popularity was shot out of cannon with them surpassing the waning popularity of the 48 sister groups on their first single. It makes me think of the adage "success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan". I'm of the opinion that Aki-P doesn't actually write all the lyrics he's credited with at this point either (early on I'm sure he did) because it's pretty common for prolific and successful lyricists to have a shop where underlings do most of the writing and then the famous lyricist makes a couple of changes slaps their name on it and calls it their own.
    Finally I think Keya is Aki-P's safety net for assuring he gets something with his name on it involved in the opening ceremony for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and if AKB or a 48/46 supergroup proves too much of a headache for the committee (because of complaints about both the quality of their music and cringeness of their fanbase) that Keya with generally more solid music and a younger and more evenly split fanbase gender wise could get in with alot less complaints from outside.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  9. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Maybe Techi will faint during the 6th single senbatsu announcement if they choose a new center like Ikoma did.

10. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Anyone hv any interesting news regarding the handshake event today

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  11. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    But it wasn't because of pride, was it? I watched the documentary and in Ikoma's case she just seemed extremely relieved. I remember the clip where she's just jumping of joy at a parking lot or something.
    If that happens to Techi, I think it will be for the same reason.

12. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I kind of got the impression when watching that she did that parking lot thing to save face after what happened. Fainting from relief seems a bit unlikely to me but who knows really how she felt. Definitely going to be some amount of relief that the pressure is off though.

I don't think they'll choose another center any time soon for keya though. I wasn't following at the time, but it seems a lot of nogi fans back then weren't really happy with Ikoma being the center every time. Whereas Techi is getting pretty much universal praise from everyone, including various big stars in the entertainment business ect. W-center is always possible though. Maybe with Pon.

13. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Is the documentary translated? Link please

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Ikoma took Nogi on her shoulders in ways Techi didn't. Their character, their role and their group's history are different and Techi, no matter how many people think Keyaki should change center, did not go through the adversion Nogi's fans have towards Ikoma, for whatever reason.
    Fainting from relief is completely possible when your stress reach a not so safe level.
    Can't wait for the next person to compare Techi with lol

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I'm not intending to compare Techi and Ikoma's personas but rather their reactions to a similar context (center changing after 5 singles). When you're excited for something (even if it doesn't happen) you just want to look back to something similar as possible reference, but I don't have any particular expectations.
    Ikoma always seemed quite spontaneous and honest to me... Leaving the center has let her embrace a personality that seems truer. She has said she didn't identify with the cute/calm chara she had as a center.

@eve666 Ikudon translated it, dunno if it's up now that they have a new domain

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    There was a typo there, person and not persona lol My bad.
    Yeah, I understood your post and share your point of view over Ikoma and the similar circumstances.
    Though, I'm following Keyaki just from some months and Techi has managed to be compared with almost everyone from current centers to past centers to decade-past idols lol
    I guess is part of being special, but is quite amusing to witness.

17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    By whom actually? Keya fans? No offense, but comparing her to Maeda where she and her group had to perform before not even 10 audiences in their theater is a completely disrespectful action. And that's just an example within AK-p produced groups.

I know you are a new fans, but pls don't be too delulu.

18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    • Takahashi Minami (original AKB48 star) -- "Hirate Yurina seems different from any member I've seen before. I compared her to Maeda and Ooshima, but her aura is extremely, shockingly different.
    from this blog post
    by ukifune

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So "compare" here meaning "different", not "better/worse"? I mean, if you use the word "compare" like that, every single person out there is different from each other, so what's the point of "comparing" them like that? Plus, Takamina is also the girl who said that "Hard work will definitely be rewarded", that is absolutely untrue, especially in AKB/N46 groups.

20. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    no offense, but what are you talking about? Takamina obviously meant Hirate is on the same level as those akb legends, but she also has her own aura that sets her apart.

As far as your last point. I will assume you were joking