Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. willigettiredofidols?

willigettiredofidols? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I hope these women are getting a raise for covering for the center lol. I actually wonder if they do get paid more for doing extra lines/positions? Probably not

Great performance tho. Lots of energy and even tho it was hard to see who was who at times (so much hair everywhere lol) the girls I did recognized did very well (somehow I can spot Neru from a mile away...she just has this look to her)

3. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I can get used to hirate-less keya.

Diet keya is better than regular keya. Better screen time for other members

• Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Why were Mona and Monta not there, either? Besides the Kouhaku collapse, the main thing that unites them is that Mona and Monta are, I think, the members closest to Techi. Techi and Monta rode up to Tokyo together to join the group, and read each other's birthday messages last year, even if they aren't daily companions. Mona seems to me the biggest Techi loyalist in the group, often there watching out for her, and spending most time with her during the zoo visit and BBQ video last year.

If Techi were going to study in the US, I would worry about her being extremely lonely, and I don't know that she speaks much English at all. It would be nice to have a couple of companions (even if they don't speak English, either, lol).

In any case, the LA story at least seems a bit more likely now.

I can get used to it, too, and you're right about the screen time -- but the statement that Techi-less Keya is better is totally ludicrous, in my opinion.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this LA theory sure looks legit by the minutes....I dont think Techi is the academy type who loves school so much.... so maybe it was just an oversea movies gig or something.

nice touch on Yuichanzu switching to red jacket toward to end of the song #WCenter

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    it's crazy how the hirate studying abroad rumor is spreading like wildfire ..it's all i see and hear everywhere

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    With the auditions announced something is surely changing, but while I share your opinion about Mona and Monta towards Techi, I doubt they'd leave the group - and perhaps their dreams - for her sake. Also, that I know, Techi is the only one who isn't taking part in the anniversary....
    Never believed in the LA story, and I wouldn't start now without more consistent proof.

If they give me some Monta-Techi-Shida stuff I would be really really happy though. I don't care what it is lol

A keyaki without Techi would still be Keyaki... but yeah, doubt it can be better than has been until now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No, I don't think Mona and Monta would leave the group. Them studying abroad seems unlikely to me, unless it was seen as a three-person Keya activity. And yes, I think a movie gig for Techi seems at least more likely. I mean, Techi and school don't seem to go together. But as I said, the whole LA story is only "a bit more likely" than it was, and is not actually likely. But with that story available, people are naturally seizing on it.

Anyway, I'm definitely a Techi loyalist. Not to get myself in even more hot water, but I think she's the difference between this being a very good group and being a great group, and the difference between going for 500K in sales vs. going for 1M in sales. But the rest of the group now has the opportunity to show what they can accomplish on their own. These past two performances have been a good start.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i really liked the music station performance,especially the bridge part where Nijika came to the front
    Yuichanzu are great as centers,i kinda wish they were the actual centers of the single

10. glsone

glsone Member

It's funny that she has a bigger role in the choreo in this single than the one she was a member of the front row for, isn't it? It's great though, I'm liking the screen time dispersal a lot.

11. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I definitely think they should or should have been center. It works very well with the dance battle theme. Their chemistry has been really fantastic lately.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

check out they drew an otter, neko and chestnut for the missing trio:)

[​IMG]

screencap of the red jacket

[​IMG]

group photo from 5th single on mstation (all 21 members)
    [​IMG]

13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

It only seems better because Tecchi was planted as the face since the beginning. If the center had been another girl, we would have said the same thing about the group. I truly believe, the other girls (not all) would have been able to carry the group like Tecchi did if they had been given the chance to potray a "rebellious" character.

• Like Like x 4
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    just to add fuel to the studying abroad rumor. i know of idols going overseas for advanced performing arts training.

There is definitely something missing without Techi. She is absolutely something special amongst idols, but i can enjoy what i have seen

15. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Music station and Shibuya note are both LIVE shows. TV Asahi and NHK probably dont want to risk having idol members collapse on live tv again. And probably told keyaki management to exclude the members that collapsed at kouhaku.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Absolutely. I loved the group day one. Not because I saw one girl with great potential, but because I saw 21.

(actually something like 15... but the others aren't bad.)

• Like Like x 3
  17. scoobydl

scoobydl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    In the interview segment, Yuuka said that Hirate is shooting movie at LA, and the other 2 girls are accompanied with her... Doesn't make sense too me. What is the point of going with her when she is the only one who will appear in the movie?

Plus, people here don't realize that Uemura had extreme bad mood last night too. If you watch the interview closely, you will see it. Is she ok? Is it b/c of her own problem? Or is there something bad happening within the group?

Here are some of her pics last night:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Would you mind providing a source for that? Because I haven't seen the slightest mention of anything like this today.
    As far as I know, this is only a theory some people have, which I personally find a bit far-fetched.

19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    maybe just to keep techi company?

either way i hope they're having fun in LA if they're really there

20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46