1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 8th [Kuroi Hitsuji] (2019/02/27)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 14, 2019.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Is this the first time a 48/46 group sold out 100% of the slot?

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep. 48 with its hundreds of members never got close. Nogizaka's record was full minus 3 for Sayonara no Imi

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Another question, kinda OOT, but does this mean for the next Keyaki single, Hinatazaka members won't join the HS?

4. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Surely. Though the 2nd gen will participate, and I'm expecting 30 slots for all 1st gen members to keep sales up.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    wow 100% sales,congrats keyaki and i'm so glad nijika sold out for the first time

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Happy for Nijika. The next single should be very interesting, with Neru not being there and no Hinatazaka. I can't help but wonder now if Keyaki will ever achieve 1 million sales again.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lanes for Saturday national handshake event at Makuhari Messe:

●第1レーン:長濱ねる Nagahama Neru
    ●第2レーン:渡辺梨加 Watanabe Rika
    ●第3レーン:渡邉理佐 Watanabe Risa
    ●第4レーン:菅井友香 Sugai Yuuka
    ●第5レーン:小林由依 Kobayashi Yui
    ●第6レーン:加藤史帆 Katou Shiho
    ●第7レーン:齊藤京子 Saitou Kyouko
    ●第8レーン:小坂菜緒 Kosaka Nao

●第9レーン:石森虹花・土生瑞穂 Ishimori Nijika / Habu Mizuho
    ●第10レーン:鈴本美愉・長沢菜々香 Suzumoto Miyu / Nagasawa Nanako
    ●第11レーン:齋藤冬優花・守屋茜 Saitou Fuyuka / Moriya Akane
    ●第12レーン:織田奈那・佐藤詩織 Oda Nana / Satou Shiori
    ●第13レーン:上村莉菜・関有美子 Uemura Rina / Seki Yumiko
    ●第14レーン:尾関梨香・藤吉夏鈴 Ozeki Rika / Fujiyoshi Karin
    ●第15レーン:小池美波・武元唯衣 Koike Minami / Takemoto Yui
    ●第16レーン:井上梨名・田村保乃・山﨑天 Inoue Rina /Tamura Hono Yamasaki Ten
    (thanks, @kanjo)
    ●第17レーン:松田里奈・松平璃子・森田ひかる Matsuda Rina / Matsudaira Riko /Morita Hikaru
    ●第18レーン:井口眞緒・上村ひなの Iguchi Mao / Kamimura Hinano

●第19レーン:潮紗理菜・金村美玖 Ushio Sarina / Kanemura Miku
    ●第20レーン:柿崎芽実・富田鈴花 Kakizaki Memi / Tomita Suzuka
    ●第21レーン:佐々木久美・丹生明里 Sasaki Kumi / Nibu Akari
    ●第22レーン:佐々木美玲・東村芽依 Sasaki Mirei / Higashimura Mei
    ●第23レーン:高瀬愛奈・渡邉美穂 Takase Mana / Watanabe Miho
    ●第24レーン:高本彩花・河田陽菜 Takamoto Ayaka / Kawata Hina
    ●第25レーン:松田好花・宮田愛萌 Matsuda Konoka / Miyata Manamo

I've bolded some lanes I find interesting. Neru solo lane 1.... Three solo Hinatazaka lanes. The Kanji 2gens. Hinano with Mao-chan. Memi and her pal Suzuka. Takase with Miho. source

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I happened to be looking for her so I noticed this

9. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Sorry for asking why Rika a third row member had a solo lane?...not habu or koike who a front member...

10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Watanabe rika is one of the top HS sellers since 1st single. I heard she is really good at giving fanservice and one of popular members.

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Normally a solo lane is given to someone that is really popular in HS and not based on their position. One of the reason is that it can prevent the lane from being too long. Basically it is a balancing act by management. You don't want a lane to be too long and at the same time too short is also not good. Of course in case of a lane with 2 or more member there are other consideration which can be anything (popular pairing, have something in common, etc), but a solo lane is always for someone that is popular in HS (or predicted to be popular like if it is a member last HS).

12. sukiyanen_miichan

sukiyanen_miichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    also to go off what others have said about handshake popularity, here's a little data:

Berika has been selling out her hand shake slot during the first round since Futari Seizon. Neru, Sugai and Berisa have been doing so since Fukyouwaon and Yuipon since Kaze ni. All with the exception of Ambivalent, where most members sold out their rounds slower than usual (in this case all 5 members sold out their slots during 2nd round instead of 1st). So yes they're the top sellers of HS in Keyakizaka.

Koike has been steadily selling out during 2nd round until Kuroi Hitsuji where she sold out first round for the first time (fun fact: she was the only one along with Naako who sold out their slots for Ambivalent the same round as they did with Garase - Koike 2nd and Naako 1st). Habu has been hovering around 2nd and 3rd round. They're doing fine for handshake sales, but they're not exactly at the top yet.

Actually I'm surprised that Naako did not get a solo lane because she is probably their strongest handshake seller with a streak of selling out first round since Kaze ni, and was the only 1st round sold out seller for Ambivalent. Coupling with Suzumoto is surprising too because she isn't a bad seller either (steady 2nd round sold out seller since Fukyouwaon) so I'm a little bit confused on the choice here tbh lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The mini-live at the handshake event is just over. Here are details (source):

overture
    1. Nobody
    MC1
    2. Hiteishita Mirai (Neru)
    MC2 Neru: I've been given a bit of time. You know this from my blog, but I will graduate from Keyakizaka46 this summer. Handshake events are very, very important places for me; they support me a lot. This national handshake event will be my last handshake event. It doesn't matter if you've been a fan more a long time, or how strong your feelings are, I wanted you to come if you wanted to meet me. Let's have a fun handshake session. (smiling) My strength is fine. It's taken me too long, but the next is from the people who have changed their name from Hiragana Keyaki to Hinatazaka.
    3. Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai (Hinatazaka46)
    4. Dakishimete Yaru (Hinatazaka46; Memi very prominent)
    MC3
    5. Gomen ne, Christmas (Uemuu, Ozeki Rika-chan, Naako, Berika)
    6. Hiiru no Takasa (Sugai, Akanen)
    MC4 (introduction of 2gens, with VTR)
    7 Kuroi Hitsuji (Neru in it; full version)
    wild applause

-- Will this really be Neru's last event? That's what I think she is quoted as saying: この全国握手会は人生最後の握手会になる I thought maybe it could be the last "national" event, but there are at least two more.
    -- She says she will be leaving "in the summer". A poster wondered if this was to give time for a farewell concert. But the final handshake event for Kuroi Hitsuji is in mid-July (Bastille Day, July 14), so 8th single "activities" continue into the summer. Here's hoping there is a farewell concert, though.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm guessing the Budokan concerts in May will serve as her farewell concerts too.

15. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

if this year will be a Keyaki repubblic as well, maybe she won’t participate since that takes place towards the end of July iirc

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    My Brody finally arrived today, and i did a quick translation of the interview with Hitsuji's director

• Informative Informative x 5
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    thank you! that is quite interesting.
    Kuroi Hitsuji has a kind of MV that can be (and has been) interpreted in various way, and it's part of the fun.
    I follow some idol groups outside Aki-p influence but no one reached yet the standards most of Nogi and almost every keyaki MV has in my opinion. Also, here there's a real feeling of growing for the mombers. I'm sure this has been quite an amazing experience for all of them, thought I share the director's opinion. There's even more to Keyaki than this and I'm quite happy about the artistic path the are following.
    This song is a little trasure and like other keyaki songs didn't disappointed me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Details of 3rd anniversary Budoukan concerts not mentioned in this thread? Anyway, they were announced Saturday: three days at Budoukan May 9-10-11. Management is going to take advantage of Neru still being there as much as it can. And how soon will another single come? Maybe as early as later in May? It's about time Keyaki played Budoukan. Two sets of anniversary concerts? I wonder what the thinking has been around the anniversary. Seems as if it was complex. Managment may be as confused as fans are.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46's 8th Single (Kuroi Hitsuji) (2nd Week Sales)
    Week 2: 67,161 (817,543) (2nd)

• Informative Informative x 4
  20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Highest 2nd week. Glass wo ware was 55.357 copies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1