1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My 2 cents on this topic are as follows (presented in order of what I would like most):

1. No perma center... Never... Ever... again...
    Why? Because we have a lot of girls that may stand on this spot and they all deserve it.
    2. A senbatsu with all remaining 1gen.
    Why? There are only 13 members remaining from the original 21. I strongly believe that none of these girls has a wish to leave until they take part on the new Keyaki ver. 2.0. However, I am unfortunately expecting graduations, well, if not after the next single, at least from next year onwards. I wish I'm wrong. However, any omissions from the new single will accelerate upcoming departures.
    3. Matsudaira (and Ten) NOT being left out.
    Why? Well, I'm sure Ten has conquered her position but it would disturb me not to see Rikopi there. I do not particularly oshi her by she has a unique (and I really mean the word UNIQUE) aura. I've said it before and I strongly advocate it, but this group's true strength is the camaraderie (sisterhood) of its members. 2nd gen looks particularly bonded together. Leaving a member out is like severing a living part out of a healthy organism... It hurts!
    4. If senbatsu does not afford 13+9 members (as apparently the new 2nd gen will be most possibly - possibly! - be left out) then I would like a senbatsu that almost equally splits gens.
    Why? If the "under group" will be based on a group of almost equal size with the "main", the girls that didn't made into senbatsu would feel more at ease: This severing would be ameliorated with having more girls to share a place in the under group.
    5. If we have an "under" group, I want a very strong song for the "unders" with impactful lyrics and cool dance.
    Why? A balancing "B-side" would offer the sense of pride to the "under" group, would reinforce the unity in the group as a whole and would be good for all fans: it would be nice to have 2 great songs after all this drought!
    6. A special song for the new 2nd gen and I mean ALL 15 2nd gen.
    Why? The 6 new members need to be incorporated as soon as possible. I consider unfair to be called 2nd gen only to have 1+ year at the waiting queue. Time runs for everybody, but for idols is a harsh and often unfair opponent! These girls need to shine and shine fast!
    7. Finally the center... This my fellow forum-dwellers is not my concern!
    Why? I would accept any option. The new single is the real priority now. We need to see new stuff coming out of this group and I am confident that whatever we see, we're going to like it!!!

P.S. I never mention that Morita is my 2nd gen Oshi. This says a lot but I would sincerely accept ANY center now.

• Like Like x 5
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Noticed that except her, none of recent Keyakizaka graduates are kept in the same agency here?

Well, it can meant whatsoever. But to point it out, so does your paragraph can meant anything. Two cents.
    Actually, there were lots example of supposed "fans influenced decision" within Keyakizaka history.

In fact, to keep it within the delay talk, this(releasing 9th on later date) is probably the first of above example that went unpopular (or downhill if wave of graduation later are linked) after demanded prior by fans.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Except for Zuumin which other graduate went on trying to be an actress or singer? Did I miss some info about that?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Until now, except for Zuumin and Techi, I think Manaka is the only active one in the showbiz as model. Suzumon, Oda Nana and Naako only became active on SNS recently and yet show any intention working in entertainment world, while Neru and Yone are living as normal people.

• Like Like x 3
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Exactly. To add, The recent 3 graduates are no longer in the entertainment industry as far as we know, so it doesn't change what I said in my previous post.
    The recent graduates + Mona are all in contact with each other, and some eagle eyes spotted Oda in a photo Shiori posted, so the ties are still strong between grads and current members. A quick look on the members sections will show you that :) They don't mention Zuumin or Techi because they're both in the entertainment industry (and pretty much inactive on social media lol), just like they don't mention Yone and Neru because they wish to remain out of the public eye. This is the standard procedure for most post-grad idol relations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

While we are on this topic, I think last month (or two?) some magazine (bunshun?) or fan posted a picture of Risa going out with Mona, buying something in the konbini. Zuumin also talked about going for a meal with Techi in her radio, and Fuu? talked that she recently met Neru so I think all of them are still keeping contact with each other

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    One of the few positive things Bunshun reported: the continued bond between Zakuuru :p Risa and Shida did go out a few months ago

I believe Zuumin also is in contact with Manaka. Techi though, she never liked SNS and mobame to begin with so I don't expect that to change.

Getting back on topic, I have speculated on the formations if management wants to stick to the 17 member format:

Habu-Pechan-InoRi-Aoi-Seki-Uemu-Karin
    TakeYui-Yuuka-Hikaru-Akanen-Shiichan
    Yuipon-MatsuRi-Techi-Hono-Risa

Habu-Pechan-InoRi-Nijika-Seki-Uemu-Karin
    TakeYui-Yuuka-Aoi-Akanen-Fuyuka
    MatsuRi-Hikaru-Yuipon-Hono-Risa

Inserting Fuu and Nijika in place of Techi and Shii-chan, with a Yuipon center and Hikaru moving to the front as well as Aoi moving from 3rd to 2nd. Could not insert Mii-chan, sorry.

Habu-Pechan-InoRi-Aoi-Seki-Uemu
    TakeYui-Yuuka-Hikaru-Akanen-Karin
    MatsuRi-Yuipon-Risa-Hono

The 6-5-4 to accommodate the double center results in only 15.

This quarantine is doing crazy things to my mind, but speculating is fun for me.

8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    ^ tenchan will definitely enter senbatsu if they decided to change it. She probably couldnt handle well last year's busy schedule (she had noticeable hair loss) so thats maybe one of the reason why she was out of it. The interest on her is growing lately so decreasing her public visibility by putting her in the under would be a dumb move

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I completely agree. I like the kid Ten-chan, I might even go so far as to say she is my favorite among the 2ki. Am just basing on the last senbatsu, although now that I think about it, that may be scrapped completely and go with a new formation altogether.

10. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

About Ten-chan, while fans have high expectation for her, she herself doesn't seem confident about that. In a recent interview, I think translated by WTS, Ten talked about her absence in senbatsu, that she herself doesn't think she is able and fit to be in yet. She said like she want and like to express the atmosphere/meaning of songs, but she recognize not being able to do so to the level she expected, conclude her ability at the moment is not enough.
    I really like how Ten-chan is so mature and has a lot of serious thought on subjects like this, being like is not bad at all as she still young and have time for development, but I want her to be at least more confident and proud of herself right now. Management maybe playing safe not including her in the senbatsu for her age, but also maybe it came from her side not wanting to participate in yet. And also leaving only 1 2ki out of senbatsu may badly affect Rikopi, so they came to that decision

• Like Like x 2
  11. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Zuumin and Manaka had a photoshoot together so they're def still in contact ~ In fact all the grads with SNS have followed each other and most have liked each others Insta posts :) Zuumin even commented/watched Monchan's Instalive last night!
    EW7KXAUVcAMgmEB.jpg

Ten-chan has had a lot of photoshoots since the beginning of this year so I think she's easing into the idol schedule more. I would love to see her in 9th single since she's my new Keyaki oshi but I wouldn't be mad if she wasn't included. I agree though, they have to include Rikopi if they end up including Ten, it could be cruel to single out and exclude one member like that.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agree. I think Ten-chan and Morita are the 2ki that can project the "dark" vibes if needed, for the more serious Keya songs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ten and Koike definitely have to be in this new senbatsu.. Koike is a solid handshake seller and popular member, and Ten is getting more popular by the day! Unless Shiori stays long enough for the 9th single's release, they should definitely add them both to the new senbatsu. AI with @rdamon42's new senbatsu, but just add ten and koike in replace of nijika and fuuchan (as much as i love them :/)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. heatsignature

I agree, Koike definitely deserves a place in Senbatsu, she's earned it with her sales and she's a pretty darn good performer (she had some definite "wow" moments for me during Tokyo Dome). I understand why mgmt put Mon in Unders since she did study abroad after all, but Koike? Maybe they thought she could be Unders center with Mon besides her but I think she should have been in Senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here
    + Tecchi solo song!
    Which of the songs is your favorite? :cute:

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Aeon song is the only one that feels strong enough to be THE song, the others so far lack something... so definitely that one.
    I'm so tired of hearing disjointed pieces of it I have to hope it's good like it seems to be lol

17. heatsignature

I actually like the Sand song but it feels very unfinished, but I'm also not sure if they would have changed the song since they showed it off?
    I think the Bell song is the best but it doesn't feel as catchy as past Keyaki title tracks... but that's just based off the preview.

Also do we think that mgmt would still include Kado wo Magaru in the next single? It's been available for streaming since October and the song was in Hibiki which came out back in 2018.

18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    so are there any news on when will this be released?

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Nope, still waiting for news. Even the senbatsu has not been announced.

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We'll probably heard about the Documentary way before we will get news on the single/album. From there I think we can re-start our official waiting.