1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 Best [Eien Yori Nagai Isshun~Anogoro Tashika ni Sonzai Shita Watashitachi] (2020/10/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by techizaka, Sep 4, 2020.

?

Which new song from the album is your favorite?

1. 10gatsu no pool ni tobikonda

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. Sajin

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Concentration

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  4. Kaleidoscope

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. Deadline

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Yeah, we'll see. Most likely they won't though.

2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    At this point we're not even sure they will release their 1st single right away. The current situation of idol industry isnt optimum for a new group debut since they still cant hold events involving meetings with fans normally, which affects promotion and mediaplay. We'll see if they have the guts & try defying the odds. It would be really bad if they miss this momentum and let the hype die though since pretty much everyone are looking forward to see what sakurazaka's sound is gonna be like. I'd be really pissed if the only thing they'll perform on music shows after they become sakurazaka46 are the new songs from this album though

-----
    Edit: I added a poll with only one choice for curiosity's sake, hoping you guys will cast a vote :approve:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

These are troubling days and as much as we want them to come back soon, we can only hope so. They've done more than expected and I think there are other plans going on. Even if they should start activity as Sakurazaka46, that alone is something to look forward to. They will definitely have a debut but we can only hope its soon cos the world situation is not favourable.

As for me, I can only cherish every step towards the end and I am looking forward to their last live & their start as the new group cos that is what I 100% know is gonna happen. All things after, I will warmly welcome it no matter what

4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Some more thoughts:
    I think a lot of fans of the newer members were probably dissuaded from buying this album since most of it is old content. I think S&F could have easily built up more anticipation and pleased older and newer fans by having a proper album shoot, new costumes for promotions, music video, etc. but I think they just wanted to release the compilation quickly and move onto the next chapter.

And considering that we didn't get and HS events from this, hopefully that means fans are saving up to buy Sakurazaka's first single

Also voted in the poll for Concentration! I really hope that they will perform it during the last live, I want to see what the choreography is like~

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Sakurazaka46' first single better be at the level of Silent Majority (doubtful). Just like SM did, the first single sets the pace/style of the group. We'll see...

6. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I was choosing between Concentration and 10Gatsu. In the end, 10Gatsu just took the lead. Because of the Aeon's live performance it feels like a pretty much complete song. If only those fuckers released the MV...
    Looking forward to the Last live to see Concentration performed too. And yeah, I've also somewhat warmed up to Saijin.

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Iirc when Hiragana did their last live, in the middle of the concert they "switched" from Hiragana to Hinatazaka and all the logos/colors changed, etc.

I wonder if Keyaki will do something similar and they'll debut new Sakurazaka songs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They could've put completed MV like 10gatsu and Concentration in as a bonus, but...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I love 10gatsu, it's perfect for me I love how the song expresses the sense of freedom in a much simpler way, that you can get that sense of freedom from thing that may be trivial in general like jumping into the pool of the school, but it's the nkt caring about what others think and say that gives that sense of looking for freedom. This song is so meaningful to me.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1