1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 songs - Your favourites

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by BlackSwan, May 4, 2016.

1. Keyaki-nan

Keyaki-nan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    hi, this will be my first commend.. 4649 >,<
    1. Aozora ga Chigau ( Recommended )
    2. Kataru Nara Mirai wo..
    3. Silent Majority, and Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai ( I cant choose well ) T,T
    actually there are many songs that I like but this is my best 3.

Keyaki-nan

"my faith always be with them"

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    1) Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    2) Aozora ga Chigau
    3) Shibuyagawa
    4) PARCO

i really cant start the day without Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka. Yonesan's smiles during their live performances of these keep me going.

3. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    for me its like this:
    1. Kataru Nara Mirai Wo - love the song, super choreo
    2. Mata Atte Kudasai - more love for Neru with this song - smart cute mysterious idol with unique voice - awesome mv
    3. PARCO - this unique song keep me singing the parco ref
    4. Simajo n Sekai - both awesome songs
    and the rest of the songs, like all. but mostly i start with the list with mata atte kudasai n kataru nara switch 1st n 2nd

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    after the release of 2nd single:
    1.kimi ga inai
    2.sekai ni wa ai shikanai
    3.te wo tsunaide kaeroka
    4.matta atte kudasai
    5.yamanote sen
    6.shibuya kara parco ga kieta hi
    7.shibuyagawa
    8.Silent Majority
    9.aozora ga chigau

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  5. Nepurilium

Nepurilium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    1. Sekai ni wa Ai Shikanai
    2. Kataru Nara Mirai Wo
    3. Silent Majority
    4. Shibuyagawa
    5. Te wo Tsunaide Kaeroka
    6. Kimi ga Inai
    7. Aozora ga Chigau

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Gonna update this before the 3rd single comes out haha~

1. Kimi ga Inai
    2. Tse wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    3. Sekai ni wa ai shika nai
    4. Silent Majority
    5. Kataru nara Mirai wo...
    6. Aozora ga Chigau
    7. Shibuyagawa
    8. Mata Atte Kudasai
    9. Noriokureta Bus
    10. Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai
    11. Shibuya Kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi
    12. Yamanotesen

Kimi ga Inai is still #1, and i think it will be for a while, or at least the rest of this year. I didn't want to include Futari Saison until the single came out, but Futari would be 2nd on my list if I had included it. I guess i just like those type of slow songs lol. I haven't heard Hiragana Keyaki's song yet because I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere online (before you go on, I do buy the singles, but in my own time when i have the money lol). If anyone knows where i can listen to it please send it my way ^^;

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Here's a semi-official MV aired on Showroom

8. Tae

Tae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    My TOP7 right now
    1. Futari Saison
    2. Kataru Nara
    3. Silent Majority
    4. Kimi Ga Inai
    5. Bokutachi no Sensou
    6. Aozora ga Chigau
    7. Parco

9. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

3rd single ranking:

1. Seifuku to Taiyou - Although it's a hopeful and bright tune, it actually makes me melancholic and touches me. Catchy song paired with individualism focused lyrics and a certain uncertainity feeling make this a true Keyakizaka song.
    2. Bokutachi no Sensou - It's not the group (that doesn't fit together IMO), but the progressive and fast music, good singing and the mod influenced overall aura of it. It sounds experimental for the ears unused to it, but that makes it the more interesting.
    3 (tied). Otona wa shinjitekurenai - The most extreme tune so far in everything. Comments like 'Goosebumps all the way' or 'This is not an idol group anymore, in a good sense' are getting more frequent on Youtube. This brings Keyakizaka's rebellion on a new level, but choreographic concepts too: It uses some dance elements from SaiMajo and extreme row shuffling, but the individual moveset is something absolutely new indeed.
    I believe they were able to conduct such a tune because of their intense acting lessons before and during Tokuyama Daigoro, where they did expressions like these.
    3 (tied). Yuuhi 1/3 - When it's only the melody I have to think on Nogizaka's Guuzen wo Iiwake ni shite, otherwise it's the four stars singing this all-around calming and catchy tune. I think there's not much to say otherwise about it, it's just a very good song overall.
    5. Futari Saison - The best MV so far and an ever-improving live performance. The sound of the song doesn't reach me that deeply, but the lyrics do, showing the two-sided aspects of love and intimacy.
    6. Dare Yori Takaku Tobe! - It's not a bad tune by itself, but this style of music and dancing is simply not the reason I'm following Keyakizaka for. Positive aspects are the mood-making vibe and the Hiragana's freshness.

The fact that I had to rank Futari Saison, which is a very nice tune coupled with the best MV and an outstanding live performance, as low as #5 just makes it clear to me again what an amazingly high quality the whole single has.
    The difficult thing when ranking a song for me is the question whether I should consider the live act and MV. I guess since one inevitably thinks about the live or MV even when just listening to an audio, it's the 'whole thing' that matters indeed.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    1) Yamanotesen
    2) Silent Majority
    3) Sekai ni wa ai shikanai
    4) Futari saison
    5) Bob dylan wa kaesanai
    6) Shibuyagawa

11. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Top10
    1.Futari Saison
    2.Sekai Ni Wa Ai Shika Nai
    3.Silent Majority
    4.Aozora ga chigau
    5.Bokutachi no sensou

I love all their songs, but these are the songs that I have collectively listened to the most this past year, Futari must get half a dozen plays per day at least, and all heavily featured Rika songs have to rank in my top 5.

12. totoro

totoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Have not followed K46 at all until a random link to the Silent Majority MV intrigued me, so binged on all 3 singles over the weekend; and so far these songs have stood out:

1. Shibuyagawa. Finally, actual singing without being autotuned to death. The MV is just ... beautiful. The song, one of the best I've heard from all 48/46G in a long time.
    2. Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai. Another old school style tune. Hauntingly refreshing.
    3. Futari Saison.
    4. Silent Majority. Definitely a great debut single.
    5. Hiragana Keyaki. Such a smooth relaxing song. It gives me the vibes of Ushinaitakunai Kara (N46) and Anata ga ite Kureta kara (AKB), two of my absolute favourites. May climb up with more listens.
    6. Yuuhi 1/3

These stood well above the rest. Might have to listen more to the others to see if any of them will grow on me.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My Current Keyakizaka Top Ten (ordered, more or less, by release date):

First, a disclaimer. I don't speak or read Japanese, so until someone in the community post a translation I simply let the music "talk" to me and base my assessment of the emotional content of the song just by the melody and arrangement. Sometimes, after checking out the translation, I found out that my assessment is somewhere in the ballpark. But I may make mistakes in this regards, my apologies before hand.

1. Silent Majority. A great debut song with a catchy dance sequence.
    2. Shibuyagawa. This is one of Keyaki's songs that I immediately like on first listen. For me, this song gives a feeling of longing without being overly sentimental. I like the arrangements and Yuichanzu sang very well. They didn't simply sing in unison, but actually put simple but effective harmony. One of my all-time favourite songs, within and outside idol music.
    3. Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai. Epic, sweeping chorus never fails to give me goosebumps. An uplifting song that gives me images of wide-open, sweeping fields.
    4. Kataru Nara Mirai Wo. Cool dance song with a catchy chorus. The strength of the song is even more reinforced by the epic dance MV.
    5. Mata Atte Kudasai. A cute song, befitting the unbelievably cute Neru. As a Neru fan, this song is simply irresistible.
    6. Aozora ga Chigau. A light, idolish song, but is still charming. A perfect companion during my daily commute.
    7. Hiragana Keyaki. This song, IMHO, is an excellent expression of courage. A self-pep-talk, of sorts. I can feel the strong resolve of the singers evoked by the melody. A befitting anthem for the Hiraganas.
    8. Futari Saison. Another epic song with excellent dance moves. For me, it oozes positivity. Another great A-side.
    9. Yuuhi 1/3. This is, IMHO, the spiritual successor of Shibuyagawa. Another song that gets me with the very first listen. Nicely romantic, without being too melodramatic or sentimental.
    10. Seifuku to Taiyou. A soulful song, although this is one of the songs for which my initial impression of the melody doesn't really match the actual lyrics. Still, one of the best B-side senbatsu songs in my book.
    Now, some notes for the songs that didn't make the previous list, in no particular order:
    • Bokutachi no Sensou. This one only narrowly misses the list, and I'm actually thinking of making it a Top 11 to be able to include this song. A nice song with haunting chorus, although I have to criticize how the girls deliver it. Somehow, I feel that their delivery lacks the final "oomph" to make it all perfect.
    • Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai. This is not a bad song in any way, my (slightly) negative reaction to it might have more to do with comparing it to Shibuyagawa than due to its own merit.
    • Otona wa Shinjitekurenai. Again, the song is not bad. It's just perhaps too chaotic for my taste (which perhaps actually accurately portray the message).
    • Shibuya Kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi. This is a song that, no matter how hard I tried, never grow on me. Perhaps it is the chorus that I really don't like.

14. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    1. Sekai Ni Wa Ai Shika Nai
    2. Silent Majority
    3. Shibuyagawa
    4. Matta Atte Kudasai
    5. Futari Saison
    6. Shibuya Kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi
    7. Hiragana Keyaki
    8. Te wo Tsunaide Kaerouka
    9. Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai
    10. Noriokureta Bus

15. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This is my favorite so far.... No particular reason... i just love to play it over and over again....:)
    1. Futari saison
    2. Kimi ga inai
    3. Yamanotesen
    4. Silent majority
    5. Katarunara mirai wo
    6. Shibuya Kara PARCO ga Kieta Hi
    7. Otona wa Shinjitekurenai
    8. Bob Dylan wa kaesanai

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  16. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    This group has a lot of good songs. My top 4 are...
    1. Futari Saison
    2. Silent Majority
    3. Yamanotesen
    4. Bob Dylan wa Kaesanai

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'd go with the WHOLE 3rd single, but here are my favs:
    1. Sekai ni wa ai shika nai
    2. Futari Saison
    3. Mata atte kudasai
    4. Nori okureta bus
    5. Yuuhi 1/3
    6. Seifuku to Taiyou
    7. Silent Majority
    8. Shibuyagawa
    9. Dare yori mo takaku tobe
    10. Bokutachi no sensou

18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    since all of the 20 songs keyakizaka released were all great, I'm gonna add another 11 and revised a bit:
    1.kimi ga inai 10/10
    2.sekai ni wa ai shikanai 10/10
    3.yuuhi 1/3 10/10
    4.mata atte kudasai 9,5/10
    5.otona was shinjite kurenai 9,5/10
    6.te wo tsunaide kaerouka 9/10
    7.W keyakizaka no uta 9/10
    8.shibuyagawa 8,5/10
    9.yamanotesen 8/10
    10.aozora ga chigau 8/10
    11.silent majority 8/10
    12.dare yori mo takaku tobe 8/10