1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 Video Archive

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by turbogig, Sep 10, 2020.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    As you all know, Keyakizaka46 is going to be renamed after the Last Live in October. Having read the detailed spoiler of Our Lies and Truths, I realized something. Surely, Keyakizaka has had a lot of great or interesting moments, but they are inevitably going to become harder to find in the future. It will be a huge waste if the new group gets created and new fans will not be able to fully grasp what Keyaki was like. For the last couple of days I keep thinking that it is our responsibility to keep the legacy intact.

Keyakizaka46 Costumes Thread is a place that I very much enjoy contributing to. To tell you the truth, I'm the type of person who enjoys digging into the past trying to put all sorts of bits and pieces together. Basically that is why I decided to start this thread. Of course, we have Keyavids and whatnot, but to me, some smaller, lesser known and often scattered fragments of Keyakizaka's history feel very special. You might say 'Well, there is the General thread where various videos regularly get posted". True enough. The General is a good place to discuss the recent news, but it's clearly not very well suited for the type of thing I want to do. I mean, it's massive and will only continue to become bigger. During the first days of 2020, when I started following Keyaki I kept on reading through hundreds of pages and while it, in itself, was a pleasant experience (to me), not everybody enjoys this process.

Long story short, I want various Keyaki materials to remain accessible. Hence, this thread.

Feel free to post and discuss any Keyaki related videos, as long as you find them interesting or important.
    Perfomance videos, TV appearances, CMs, Showrooms etc. - everything's welcome. Youtube, Bilibili, DailyMotion, Twitter, Instagram and even Keyavids - all sources are good, too. Just try to keep it relevant. And let's try not to mock each other even if the posted video is well-known or seems obvious to you. After all, everybody has different knowledge about Keyaki intricasies. Sometimes it's good to revisit even obvious stuff like Keyakitte Kakenai, isn't it?

With that being said.
    Let's go down the memory lane together!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The first video I'd like to share is Keyabingo! Season 1 Karaoke party. While almost everybody surely knows about the second season's karaoke (it is on Keyavids with English subtitles), only today did I personally find out that the first season, in fact, had it too. If you want to hear, among other things, AKB48's 'Everyday, Katyusha' sung by Keyaki members, here's your best option.

High resolution version (1080p)

Viet. sub version

I wonder why there was no Eng sub for it? Or did I simply fail to find it?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

As luck would have it: this came up on my YT recommendations:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I miss that Suzumoto soooo much...

-------------------------------------------------------------

I always like these behind the scenes videos, for PVs and other shows.

• Like Like x 3
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mod Note: Before posting, please review the rules on piracy.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-stage48-rules-2019.22942/

• No download links of audio or video files allowed, with the exception of television shows. This goes for all other content, music videos, concerts, DVD extras, radio rips, etc. Stage48 is a discussion board, and not a download site. We make an exception for television programming. But that is the only exception we are willing to make.
    • "View Only" videos (YouTube, Daily Motion, etc.) are okay as long as they are not of purchasable DVD/CD/BluRay content. In other words, linking "view only" videos of TV shows, Showroom, or LOD clips is fine. Videos of the latest BluRay, or new single DVD content are not.

• Like Like x 1
  4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @Maeda_Toshiie That's the stuff! Wholesome and heartwarming.

You might have seen the latest dance practice by Hinata or a rehearsal movie as they put it. If not, check this out, it's cool. In case of Keyaki, S&F have not been as generous, but stil, l I have a little something which is close enough.
    There was that one time when they (I believe intentionally) leaked practice videos of Garasu wo Ware. I have to admit hearing male vocals in this song is unusual, but it's not bad per se. In a typical Keyaki fashion there're lots of members (and dance instructors) dressed in black. Takahiro-sensei must be proud.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Wow that's cool, seeing those dance practices.

松田の黒歴史? w

ぼうにあなる

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've been very lucky in my trips to Japan to attend some major idol events but if I had to choose my top favourite I think it would be seeing Keyaki perform live in the second day concert of NTV's televised 2017 ZIP! Haru Fes at Tokyo Dome City Hall on March 28th that year. They performed Otona wa Shinjite Kurenai, Futari Saison, Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai and Silent Majority which was followed by an MC with the hosts. It was rather a short setlist and I do remember being just a little disappointed at the time. However all the first gen were there, including Techi, Mona, Zuumin, Suzumon and Neru, and now with hindsight I'm fully aware of how lucky I was to be able to be there especially as it was in a relatively small venue and I had a good view of the stage from the second level balcony. The atmosphere was tremendous when they appeared and the reception they received was by far the best for any of the acts that performed there that evening.

Very happily for me the show's segment with Keyaki is available to view here (credit to uploader):

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great thread guys!
    Also, thanks for sharing your experience @David61 and for the video :inlove:
    overture never fail to hype me up, even for events 3 years old lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  9. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Haven't seen this one before. May 6, 2018. Pretty interesting live, especially Sugai's Fukyouwaon.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    November 15, 2018. Kanji+Hiragana Ambivalent.

I wonder if this was the only time when they performed A-Side together like this?

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I miss those innocent days. I wonder what caused Suzumon to basically "lose the will to go on"...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Sorry, I got carried away and my previous post just got nuked. Let's put it like this instead, check out NMB48 6th Anniversary Live Bluray if you want to see their version of Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai :whistle:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Moving on to the next topic. Quite an essential one. CMs.
    It is often said that Keyakizaka has had less prominent CMs than other groups. While this might be true or not, I personally like most of the ones they have. It's really interesting and refreshing to see members acting in various setups/concepts.
    My favorites are Lotte CMs from 2016. To tell the truth, they actually had an effect on me. I regularly buy their chewing gum now, no kidding :lol:
    Anyway, props to the person who made these compilations. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

^Nice CMs.

Youtube sure knows what I like... A look into the older times:

欅坂46】デビューカウントダウンライブの裏側

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Today I prepared a bit of a thematic post.
    Remember that baseball dude from Keyakake ep120? Turns out he's real deal.

And later, as promised, he did switch to Garasu wo Ware
    (from 1:15)

Also there's another Keyaki fan among baseball players. Iwashita Daiki. He uses Keyaki's Overture.

For my post not to be focused solely on dudes, here's our girls themselves appearing during the matches.
    Zuumin, Yuipon, Neru

Sugai and Hono

Nijika and Akanen

And to wrap it up nicely, a very special one. Saimajo and Futari Sezon performed at a basketball game

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Tokyo Idol Festival 2016. Complete with oshi jumps and Moriya deko.

PS: dat Sugai X Moriya vibe.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The making of Shibuya kara PARCO ga kieta Hi MV.
    Very interesting 10 minute long footage showing the creative process behind the scenes.
    My eyes are not that sharp, I know. But only now did I learn that there is a choreography where Techi makes full body P A R C O letters :D

19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    You can almost say they haven't changed at all. It's truly fascinating how facial expressions stick with you forever.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Wait, Risa looks like a little boy when she was young? LOL