1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kitagawa Hiiro (Hiiro)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    kitagawa-hiiro-2022.jpg

Name:
    Kitagawa Hiiro (北川 陽彩)
    Nickname: Hiiro (ひいろ)
    Birth: 2004/01/23
    Hobby: Listening to idol music, walking, window shopping, watching films
    Skill: Double jump, bridge and calligraphy
    Charm point: Two series of moles next to the eyes.

Joined HKT48 on 22/05/07 as 6th generation kenkyusei

2. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

My impression at the talking meeting was that Hiiro was really easy to talk to. Her favorite is Yui Kojina, and I think that being able to appear on Pajama Drive and RESET with her is an unforgettable memory.

Attached Files:

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hiiro and Nene in "HKT48 no Fukuoka Satsuei Chuu". This is a new show for HKT on YouTube and this is the second episode (the first one also had a 6th gen, it was Zawachan, hopefully every episode can have a 6th gen hehe). in this show, the girls will go to different places in Fukuoka. The theme for this episode is Fukuoka's Fisheries High School. They visited there and talked to different people, students etc. and at the end, Nene got to eat something (for getting the right answer to a quiz). Hiiro did well in this episode and she's nice! There's a moment where she tried to carry a whole equipment (I think it's for when they go underwater), it was around 25-30kg so she had a bit of a hard time but she managed to do it ^^ Super Hiiro lol.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hiiro has a radio show on HKT's side-channel. it's called "Ambitious Hero"!
    She's the only one from 6th gens who has this (the others are older gens).
    There are 16 episodes so far, and you can find them all in this playlist ^^

The latest one...

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hiiro's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hiiro with Miku for ENTAME 2023.09 <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hiiro appeared in one of the episodes of HKT's YouTube show "HKT48 no Fukuoka Satsuei Chuu", together with Oimochan! This is the second time that Hiiro appears in this show, I'm not sure if there's any other member who appeared twice so far, she might be the first :O This time, both of them went to a high school, it has five different departments and they visited two. First, they went to the see the architecture students. There was a lot of talk and introduction in the first 5 minutes, and then it got more fun when they made Hiiro and Oimochan compete for who will cut the wood better ^^ Oimochan won! Next, they went to see the interior design students. They both went on the computers and they were asked to decor a room, like they picked the colors, and I think the material too? Anyway, Hiiro made her room yellow (kiiro) because of her name, meanwhile Oimochan made a very grey room. I thought Oimochan's one looked kinda depressing, but then again, it might look better in real than a room with a lot of yellow XD and for this too, Oimochan won! So at the very end, Hiiro had to do a punishment, Oimochan asked her to imitate a sock that has been worn inside out... what XD Watch to see what Hiiro did, it was cute lol. Both of them were cute in this episode!

The second video (the short) is a different competition that they did with the wood, this time it was about who can cut it faster! and... Oimochan won again XD This wasn't Hiiro's day [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls