1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kitagawa Ryoha (Ryouha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Sep 22, 2016.

1. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  2. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    The new profile pictures are up and Ryouha-chan's is so amazing I'm screaming!
    She's a goddess, confirmed~
    [​IMG]

(I hope the file's not too large)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    SKE48 announced their new single today. Ryoha wasn't chosen for Senbatsu the first time since her Kenkyuusei days.
    While people say she had a bad condition lately and skipped handshakes, I'm still kind of disappointed.
    This single seems to be kinda special, Nao is Center for the first time, more Team S members got into Senbatsu, but their Leader is missing.
    I hope she's getting better soon, I don't want her to just disappear and graduate like members sometimes do when she didn't even get the chance to fulfill her dream and release her own photobook.

If anyone has more information about her condition, please share it with us! I'd be so thankful ;w;

5. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She was to succeed Jurina as SKE next center not announced graduation so fast.

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I don't know that ship kinda sailed when Yunana centered more than once and Jurina not seemingly to be graduating anytime soon and Uha getting the S leadership.

But yeah, SKE's young prominent members keep on slipping away and graduate. Here's to me hoping that Nao's time won't come too soon.

All the best for your future endeavors, Uha!

Has she mentioned why she is graduating?

• Like Like x 1
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Heartbroken.

• Like Like x 1
  10. merueriiryohamegu___4846

merueriiryohamegu___4846 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    So the reason she didnt participate in any song of ske48 25th single because she's going to graduatee ???

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Heartbroken too. My SKE48 kami-oshi ever since I became a fan of 48G four years ago and someone who I’ve met four times. My mood is going to be very sad and low now for the next few days at least. :(

• Like Like x 3
  12. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I don't think she said why she is graduating or what she wants to do afterwards, at least I didn't see any indicates as to that yet, but I hope she's staying in the modeling business as this is what she always loved and has a passion for. She wanted to release her own photobook after all, so maybe she can fulfill that dream after graduation.

I'm a bit sad though I have to say that I expected her announcement for a while now. After not participating in the new single's Senbatsu, it was pretty clear she's on her way out.

Graduation schedule not fully decided yet afaik, she only said she will stay until the end of September, so we will have her around a few more months.
    Let's enjoy them together!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    SKE is losing all its future front members. Like Ryoha should actually be a front row member by now... darn.

And she really is one of the top visuals of 48G.. such a shame :(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. kaleidx

kaleidx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suenagaoka
    Absolutely tremendous loss, though I think we all had time to prepare. Of course the signs were there -- no senbatsu, constantly absent from stages and events, exhaustion, leg, and health issues ... sudden reappearance for a stage? I was already prepared for the worst. But she gave me so much hope with her blog post about wanting to be there next single. Wanting to stand there with her best friend Chikako. Why would she say those things and then graduate? I dared to think we at least had 1 more year out of her ... though I think she's lied before to not worry or hurt other people's feelings. I look back at the random picture Yuasa posted (which is now obviously the moment either she told him or he told her she won't or doesn't want to be in senbatsu) and I can't help but wonder how long she has been thinking about it.
    1559607208115.jpg

She has been such a big pillar of the group, for so long, it felt like she has always been there and would always be there. She was probably my introduction into the fandom from her Tentoumu Chu days, where we saw her grow up from that cripplingly shy and quiet ponkotsu who could barely speak, into an amazing young woman and responsible team leader. When I think SKE, I think Ryoha, and the team will definitely never be the same without her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    no this isn't right. She is in the shirogumi unit

I am heartbroken:(:(:(:( Saw the news on twitter and thought this is a joke!:cold: I followed Uha since the beginning of her idol journey and she can be so proud of her progress all those years. I hoped she would stay longer after a few short Theater appearances.
    Sad we never know which decision was her way out:cry: SKE will lost a great Team S captain, strong dancer and wonderful personality!!!:cold::cold::cold:<3<3<3
    We will miss U Uha and hope U stay in business :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I just saw the news. Truly sad about this as I really had a lot of hope for Ryoha. September is actually not that far from now so I hope they give her a good send off.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    what's going on
    suppose to be ske center girls are graduating
    is ske in trouble:confused::?::idea:

• Like Like x 1