1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kitano Hinako (Kiichan) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Kiichan pb in 2nd week sold 6,917 copies and ranked 1st place (total : 39,149)

2. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74
    Is there some where else you can buy the 7Net version of her PB outside of japan, i really want that, i so do like that cover.. :inlove:

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Not that I know. You can use a service like Tenso though. Works very well.

Or you can wait until one shows up on eBay, but most of the time it's much more expensive there, if it shows up at all.

4. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74

Yea, i now about Tenso, i have used them to buy the photo card though and it work really good, but when i check't the site 7net it seemed you need a member card.
    But i gonna check again and se if i can order.

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @Joachim Did you manage to order it? I just registered at omni7 without problems and it didn't mention a member card, but as soon as I want to add a credit card, it says I can't use it (but not why). I wish they accepted Paypal or something...

6. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Kiichan pb in 4th week sold 4,924 copies and ranked 2nd place (total : 47,328)

7. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74
    @Seditious85 aha. ok then that can be a problem then, I have now tried but it didn't work for me either. :(:cry2:

Yea that would be good if they could.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Maybe they just don't accept non-Japanese creditcards. But I already admitted defeat and ordered the regular version from Amazon. I do not want to wait any longer.

9. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Kiichan pb in 5th week sold 5,997 copies and ranked 4th place (total : 51,325)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Her PB is really good, I received it this week. There is a great balance between cute smile Kiichan and mature beauty Kiichan. Her lingerie photos are the best of all Nogi members, if you ask me.
    My favorite part though are the pictures in the snow, where she is dressed in red. Absolutely beautiful.

We had to wait very long for this PB but it was worth it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    With the senbatsu announcement came out today, I would like to give my two cents about Kiichan.

I first took a notice at her since the Nogichuu episode when she presented valentine gift to Maiyan. Before the only 2nd Gen I cared about was Miona so Kiichan didn’t impress me much and she came up rather annoyingly noisy tbh. Then, I started gradually warming up to her because she was close to Miona. But still, she seemed just like Miona’s sidekick to me. For some reasons, she looked like a child and sounded like a child. There was always something very childish about her.

Things began to take turn when I saw some of her pictures from the PB. The comment a above wasn’t kidding when saying that her lingerie pics are the best out of all members. Surely she wasn’t as elegant as Maiyan or Ikuchan but she was nosebleedingly sexy. I assumed that she must have changed a lot the past few years and my thought at that time was “Damn, this kid surely grew up fast”.

Sometimes after that, I saw a live performance of Otona e no Chikamichi in one of Nogi’s concert and was surprised by her presence (unfortunately that video has been taken down from YT). I don’t know how to describe it (either it was her captivating eyes, her messy hair or just her manner) but Kiichan just screamed sexiness whenever she appeared in that video. And that was back in 2016 so I really wondered had she always been this sexy since before. I decided to rewatch some of the Nogi shows and pay more attention on Kiichan. And indeed, she has been really sexy all this time.

In my book, Miona is the most beautiful of course but that’s was because I love her pure and innocent image without sexual appeal. When it comes to sexiness from 2nd Gen, people often think about Junna. But imo, even Junna is behind Kiichan in this category.

Iirc, when 2nd Gen is first introduced, Kiichan was seated at the center with Junna, not Miona. They must have seen a lot of potential in her since early days. She was the second 2nd Gen who made senbatsu, the first one who became exclusive model (though that is short lived), the first one who is slated to have a PB (way before Maichun and Miona).

Kiichan should have been bigger than she is now but unfortunately that didn’t happen. It is a good thing that she is on the rise again. This is not a breakthrough but just Kiichan taking back what should have been hers. At 23, she isn’t young anymore. However, remember that the sexiest 1st Gen (aka Misa senpai) also only started making a break around that age. So I believe that if Kiichan hangs in there for about 3-4 years more, she can still achieve many great things like Misa-senpai did.

• Like Like x 15
  12. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

Couldn't have said it better myself. Her PB still has me shook lol.

13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The crazy thing is she has been always like that but we (or at least I) didn’t realize it before. Maybe Nogi is too conservative. If Kiichan is in a 48G, they would have exploited her sex appeal much more. I am happy she is here with us though.

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Kiichan deserves more love!

Here are a couple pics from her latest blog post:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

After her comeback, she's grow on me more and more :inlove:

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

She's someone that can easily put a smile in your face. She's definitely on the rise.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Kii was fell during Nagoya concert. Seem she suffered injury and it causing her to absent from Music Day performance. :(

Such unfortunate. Wish she get well soon.

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I hope her injury isn't serious.. :(

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Hope she's fine and just minor injury. She is just starting to pick up momentum. Wishing a fast recovery.

20. Shinichi46

Shinichi46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    I hope she is fine...