1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kitazawa Saki (Sakkii) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    It is kind of sad that it's taken this long to get to page 3, but her presence outside of the theater has been essentially non-existent, so for the foreign fandom there isn't all that much to talk about.

She also doesn't have her own room at home, which unfortunately prevents her from doing Showroom on a regular basis. And then, until recently her crappy phone could barely run the app anyway.

But yes! Recently she got a new phone (well actually it's a hand-me-down from her older sister but anything is better than what she had), which means we finally get better quality pictures on her G+ posts!

Before:
    tumblr_inline_nwlkflOfIs1svhbdq_500.jpg

After:
    a41b0106-b71d-4465-afcd-216e6db24a63.jpg

Back to the topic of exposure...
    Saki actually has gotten some outside work too, albeit only in the last 6 months or so. Most importantly she appeared on the past 2 UBUGOE~Voice of Comedy reading theaters. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's a clear step towards her goal of becoming a musical actress, especially in the connections she was able to make.
    At the very least I see the fact that she was invited back the second time to be a sign that she's been added to the pool of "acting members", which can lead to more opportunities in the future!

As far as theater goes, Saki is a very skilled performer, and although she wishes more opportunities and freedoms were available to the theater girls she doesn't mind being one. Actually she's a theater fanatic of the same mold as Yuiri, except rather than setting her sights on becoming a "theater goddess" she tries to help in other ways.

For instance, she had been negotiating with management to give the theater girls something to do during their many free days, and now we have the Boku no Taiyou stage. Of course, I don't know if the Boku no Taiyou revival actually happened because of her negotiating, but she did get her first unit center out of it (Jet Coaster) so it's a win-win situation! :)

...It's just a shame that Boku no Taiyou has gone from "a way to allow the girls who lack work this summer to get together and put on their own show" to the crutch for the broken teams that it is now. But at least it's better than nothing...

2. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Sakkii went up 200 ranks in the stage48 ranking and ranked in at 178!! The year before she was only at 394!! :blush:

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sakkii's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I LOVE HER APPEAL VIDEO!! Her singing is great and it was so nice to hear it in a setting like this! Truly shows how talented she is! Alright! While I'm not sure how many fans she has on here let's all do our best! If there was ever a year that she might rank in it's this one! Let's give her the gift of ranking in!!!!

5. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Sakkii is ranked in at number 78 in the prelims

6. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Happy Birthday Sakkii!!!

7. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Happy 20th Birthday Sakkii!!!

8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    has anyone translated her seitansai letter???

9. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    I was waiting for the memo list blog to post a transcript of the letter (since my Japanese listening isn't so good), but since it seems they haven't yet (and they usually have one up soon after a seitansai) I'll probably just go ahead and translate without it tomorrow or so.
    Letters from members' family are the best ^^

Anyway, Saki did another karaoke showroom last night. This time with Ayaka and Nozawa Rena:
    Mod edit: removed dead video link

Setlist:
    DCHIos7UwAArVU_.jpg

She'll also be appearing on kimidare tonight (in about an hour from now) with Ayaka, Ayanan, and Yuiri.
    A very 13th gen kimidare!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Awesome, thanks for all the info!

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

12. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

13. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Mr. Inoue Yoshimasa did a show with Kitazawa and Moekyun. Nice to see Sakii and Moe collaborating with a respectable composer.

Mod edit: removed dead video link

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  14. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Sakii made it past the first round auditions for this year's renacchi sousenkyo!

15. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Sakki twintail is so cute..
    I hope i see her in this appearance more..

16. Naa

Naa Kenkyuusei

Sakkii's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    its very dissapointing that she didn't rank, watching her showroom afterwards did not help either

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
  20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    best cosplay last night in my opinion
    Untitleawsd.png