1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Re: Team H - Kodama Haruka (Haruppi)

Selphie, I owe you at least this much.. <3 Doing sort of a mega
    post here, so I really hope it's not too messy or tl:dr.. XD

Feb. 24

POST #1

Rough translation
    =====================
    Good morning \(^o^)/

Weather's looking great here in Hakata!

The sky's blue!

The wind feels really great, too!

With that said, I'm off!

[​IMG]
    =======================

POST #2

Rough translation
    ========================
    Taking a breather from the lessons.

I've still got more to give (ง •̀_•́)ง

[​IMG]
    =========================

POST #3

Rough translation
    ==========================
    Good evening. Haruka here (*^^)v

So today's lesson was one where
    we completely went through the
    songs.

So I was thinking about it myself,
    and to come to think of it, when
    you're in the practice room, practicing
    in front of the mirror puts you at ease.
    But when it comes to standing on stage,
    anxiety just comes creeping in, in
    different ways.

I feel that if I give my 100% during
    practice, I won't even come close to
    giving 70% for the real thing. That's
    what the club activities during middle
    school taught me.

So, if you're scared of making mistakes,
    just give it your 130% (˘︶˘)

They say that failure is a stepping stone
    to success, and so talking about it backwards
    [Success is proof you've conquered your failures].

Only 4 days left
    Yosha~! I'm going to give it my best (ง •̀_•́)ง

Good night.
    Puhyuu~ha~
    ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

So today, here's a [Puhyuu~ha~] video
    upload for you.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BDm9degTUo[/yt]
    ==========================
    <3 Now that's pretty deep.. ^.^

Feb. 25

POST #4 - 6:12am

Rough translation
    ===========================
    Good morning \(^o^)/

Well, since p.m2.5 said that it
    still gets quite cold in the mornings,
    I think I'm going to follow their
    suggestion about wearing a mask
    as a precaution!!

But if I do that, my glasses
    get misty (´□`。)°

Must endure...

I'm off~ (•ө•)♡

[​IMG]

POST #5 - 5:07pm

Rough translation
    Doing a gravure shoot ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Today was a swimsuit galore.

Ahh~ I so want to eat me some
    tonkotsu ramen~♪

But then, I'd rather Kewpie-chan
    gets the belly. ^.^

Endure, I must endure

Lots more to come, so I'll be
    doing my very best (ง •̀_•́)ง

[​IMG]
    If you're curious as to why Kewpie, here's
    what a kewpie looks like.. My niece had lots
    of them as a kid so I first time I saw Mai,
    that's the same thing I thought of. ^.^

POST #6 - 11:37pm

Rough translation
    ============================
    Good evening. Haruka here \(^o^)/

So we had a shoot the whole
    time today.

We shot in a lot of different
    places and in a lot of different
    outfits.

As soon as they inform us
    of the release date, I'll keep
    you guys posted (˘︶˘)

So recently, most of the pictures
    I've taken of me have me with
    my mouth open.

Can someone~!

Close it please!

Ahh~
    Sleepy, sleepy.

I'm gonna hit the sack~

Good night.
    Puhyuu~ha~(•ө•)♡

[​IMG]
    ============================
    <3

Quite a long post, sorry about that.. ^.^ Just
    managed to do this because I was feeling quite
    better at least for tonight.. <3

@Selphie: I hope you don't mind, I upped and
    translated the ones you tried doing before and reupped
    the pictures.. XD

2. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless

I asked Idolgraphix.tumblr to make some cool pictures about Haruppi.
    Here is the first one
    wallpaper: 1024*683
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

i don't think there will be double center.

meru/haruka relationship is like Acchan/Yuko, The moon and the Sun.
    Haruppi as she said isn't as much as popular as Sakura already, and is getting tracked by Meru very fast.

I'm not afraid to say haruppi is delegated to front girls. There's no triple center. It's a center and the front girls.
    I just hope she will find the strength to go through and find her own path in HKT

Edit : OMG this Banner rocks so hard!!!

4. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

If anyone in 2nd gen is tracking haruppi it's mio and not meru. Maybe mio and meru will develop a Sakura / Haruppi relationship too :D

Wow t-motion that looks cute!! <3

Thanks tumblewush <3 haruppi looking so cutie ahhh

5. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I think Haruppi has gotten so beautiful lately :cute:
    I like Meru, but I think Haruppi is the perfect choice for center.

6. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Haruppi is quite naturally cute and lovely though. :)

7. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

gocchisama i disagree, what selphie said kinda made sense. even hkt before meru and sakura had wcenter with natsu. It's true that nmb and ske focused for some time on one center for a short while and maybe this also happen in hkt cause akimoto wants to prove how strongly he feels about her. but sooner than later hkt will not survive with one center even if it's not haruppi which it will be.

SnipaKill, I don't knwo meru enough so i can't say alot about that, i still want haruppi center but i wont cry over spilt milk.

haruppi will not be forgotten ever, when ppl look at her they will instantly know that she was the first center of the group. this vid really moved me when they introduced her as center, it's not milky who had a brief period of being center at nmb, haruppi has been for more than a year :inlove:

t-motion that looks AMAZING!!!!!

tumblewush happy that ur feeling better thank you so much for the translations!!!

8. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane

the more important is like hydeistaby says :hehe:
    ________________________________-

[​IMG]
    Good Morning!\(^o^)/, ittekimasu​

well, i love this thread :blush: , keep spread haruppi influence ;)

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Reading the responses, I am glad that not everyone here is against Meru as I originally thought - needless to say, Meru is still my eien-oshi and I'd love to continue see her as HKT48 center. But, since Haruppi has shown her worth and you guys actually show sense and reasoning instead of blind hate, I wouldn't mind it if she is getting more recognition even with Meru as Center along with Sakura and Sasshi.

That said, I hope that we can all get along and put aside our oshi differences - afterall, they're both members of HKT48 in the end :) Oh and, props to the guy who made that banner - perhaps I should try to re-visit my older styles of sig-making some day :D

10. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Well, ignorance is a bliss man. Although I'm not a big fan of HKT and know nothing about Meru, I don't feel any hatred toward other girls....Respect is everything because we're all 48 fans as one. Not to mention, it's a pain to see fighting each other like those k-tards, "you-know-what-I-mean". :fp:

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@Randomguest - please watch your mouth, no need to personally attack users, I was talking about an idol who i have the right to criticize as a fan while u on the other hand don't have that with me. besides it's not like u don't implicitly bash haruppi in your little corner, i've seen your kind of posts about her, they're just as childish. just the fact that u thought everyone here is against meru proves your short shortsightedness and misjudgement about anyone other than ur oshi. it's ur loss if ur mean to other ppl, u really represent ur oshi badly i mean if her fans are so close minded what do u expect ppl will feel about her?

I read everyone's comments and here's the thing, I still can't warm up to Meru sorry. I know maybe I shouldn't have posted that here, but it really pissed me off what she said. yes ignorance is definitely a bliss, when i didn't know about haruppi and hkt as much it didn't matter to me but after yesterday it's like just rage that i wanted to let out.

but you're right selphie in one day i feel like i love this girl more than ever, a girl's sadness really gets her more support and im just one person, i wonder how many more japanese wotas feel the same now?

i see that they've included her in the documentary when it came to the center topic that means they stilla acknowledge her position, besides that gocchisama , I really strongly believe she'll be put co center, but if you disagree we'll find out if she's h center or not in 3 days then we can all bring the wcenter topic again. regardless haruppi still appears in tv programs with other team h members, and while meru's not there haruppi's always center. From now on whenever u say hkt center ppl will still think of haruppi, like hkt48fan said she's been there for too long and has far many appearances as center unlike mirukii where u have to dig a photo or two to prove she was center. I mean haruppi's everywhere literally in hkt!! even now there are still some fragments of her time, especially the opening of hyakkaten, that it until they chage it :(
    [​IMG]

I'm officially in haruppi wota mood now. (I'm using the set if you dn't mind, it's too awesome)

12. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^You do realize that it's not Meru's fault, I just wrote a gigantic post explaining that Aki-p is the one pulling the strings. Can we move past this subject Snipa, I liked this thread when it was Haruppi's little sanctuary :cute: I'm gald you're really into Haruppi now, but the tension you bring with you is affecting the mood.

Besides so many new fans are posting here, I want everyone to be comfortable and read positive things instead of coming here to fight. *offers Randomguest a handshake* XD

Like I said, HKT needs to move on quickly and become big as a group, ppl need to look beyond internal struggles and fans need to stop fighting, cause HKT's situation is still bad compared to it's "more than a year" record.
    ----------------------------------------

MOVING ON. @tumblewush - :cute: Welcome back! Of course I don't mind, thank you so much you translated the most important post, you've done so much, thank you <3

Aw Haruppi, such wise words from a little girl, certainly, failure is a stepping stone! I love you bb, please keep on shining and do your best, only 3 days left :awesome:

Haruppi's pictures of the day! Some goodness to enjoy <3
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

HKT48 Tajima Meru introduces the second generation members to Kodama Haruka :awesome:
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhno7VKBk1qh83di.jpg

Speaking of Haruppi gaining wota because of recent events. Yesterday I found two Japanese wota blogs, they both opened a month or so ago.
    http://haruppi.doorblog.jp/
    http://hktharuppi.blog.fc2.com/

They're both really amazing, I mean they have so much content and they post a lot of things I didn't know about her, if you know Japanese I really recommend you follow their blogs. They're the real wota deal, you know spamming HS ticket sales for her and stuff XD​

13. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

[​IMG]

Whenever she makes that kind of face. It makes me like :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: *One more pleaaassseeee* :^O^:

14. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

@edo220 - This is too much :cute:

I just updates Haruppi's Mega Video Archive! Everyone who hasn't checked it out yet, please do so.

Unfortunately. I agree :awesome: but those two look so amazing together <3 If I have to choose anyone Haruppi's been close with in 2nd gen, I'd definitely choose Mio. Those two got along really well from the start!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Embedding my favorite video of all time :awesome:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIzny-LLBnI[/yt]​

15. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

wow so many things happened, but i just added my own set. i tried to include all of my favorites <3

haruppi x mio is so sweet, thank you for posting up couples and encouraging haruppi pairings selphie, they make me curious about the the other girls and actually i'm so happy i came today and there so many posts in the hkt girls forum, thanking you for encouraging ppl to post about other members as well, this forum is full of life now :blush:

and i never get tired of that haruppi center compilation perfs, whenever i'm feeling down i just re watch over and over, all the songs are nice <3

I just check those two, they're all in japanese and i dnt understand a thing but they seem to have loads of updates and most importantly pictures :inlove:

@Randomguest - that wasn't a nice thing to say to ppl. not all ppl who post here hate meru some ppl likeme dnt even know alot about her. like selphie said it's not like those two can't co exist on ppl's favorites. u shouldn't judge all haruppi fans based on one person :( i personally have nothing against meru,i just dnt check her out often i only got to know 2 from 2nd gen now Mai and Mio and that's because saika introduced me nicely to Mai instead of bashing :XD:

but ur also right, were all fans and im happy that u want everyone to get along now ;)

16. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I admit, I had my share of blame for generalizing you guys - I guess I was reading too much into your actions with my old mindset that I misunderstood everyone, so I sincerely apologize for that.

That said, I've seen my fair share of rivalry hate before I joined AKB, different fractions waging war and hurling death threats and curses at eachother, so I certainly do not want to see that happen in Stage48 and I really hope we can all get along as fans of HKT48 without the differences between our oshimens.

Peace,

M~G

17. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^ @Randomguest :cute:
    Don't worry I may feel a bit frustrated from Meru (and I still kinda feel threatened by her existence) but I NEVER hated her :) I mean she was the only 2nd gen I knew about, I watched her Birthday LOD and she was really awesome, even if she wasn't center she's stand out with those expressions. That's why I said it was lame to bash her for not being good cause she is and I really admire how she was smart enough to grab Aki-p's attention. Also in Hatsukoi butterfly, as much as I was angry at that time cause that's when she was first introduced I couldn't help have clashing feelings cause that's exactly how I'd imagine a great idol dance and do her close up shots <3 She kinda reminds me of Suda Akari, she's always smiling and making energetic faces in perfs XD Anyways if I do start paying enough attention to 2nd gen, I'll be sure to leave some space for Meru but for now my hands are kinda full getting to know 1st gen XD

From AKB's handshake event, Haruppi said something that made fans almost drool, I don't understand a thing but if you heart it you'll be mesmerized as well :^O^:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCR_TQYxtYo[/yt]

I was going through tumblr and I saw this. The poster says Haruppi looks like this girl and no one can convince him/her otherwise. What do you think?
    [​IMG]
    :XD:

18. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

Yes thank you selphie <3

So lets talk about haruppi pairings! What's everyones favourite haruppi pairing? And who do you think she's closest to?

I like Haruppi and Cap! together. I think they might be in a similar situation.

I saw this http://haruppi.doorblog.jp/archives/23795388.html on one the haruppi blogs. Could anyone tell me what that message is? Is it an email from haruppi to cap?

:inlove:

19. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

haruppi x anai x natsu is the closest in HKT i think

20. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Well you asked for it, the ultimate ppi couples until now, which one do you prefer?

Haruppi x Mai couple = Kewpii <3 (2nd gen mature yet cute possibly captain and frontgirl with our beautiful center)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Btw tumblewush thanks for making it clear, your translations are so much better, unlike me, my translations lose their meaning cause I translate them too literally.

Haruppi x Meru = Meruppi <3 (The most talented WCenters of any group yet, I have a feeling they will overtake WMatsui and Sayamilky)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Haruppi x Chiichan = Chiippi <3 (Center and Captain holding Team H together based on love and respect)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Haruppi x Mio = Mioppi <3 (2nd gen ace and Haruppi, two dolls taking a stroll)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Haruppi x Natsu = HaruNatsu/Summer and Spring <3 (A beautiful contrast, HKT's once WCenters, forever BFFS)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Agreed they were the 2 centers and the captain, like a supporting pillar to HKT <3 Tsunagirl really proves that
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@fanservice I'll try and see if tumblewush can give us an idea of what's going on, don't want to mislead you.​