1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka's 19th Birthday Project ♛

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Parikkuren, Jul 23, 2015.

1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

2 days left!

Please try sending your message to kodamaharuka@hotmail.com as soon as possible.

If you're still in a bind as to what to include in your message, you can think of stuff along the lines of why you like Haruppi or how she came to grasp your attention, events/jobs she had this past year that you want to congratulate her on and which areas does Haruppi excel in.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I just sent an email!Tell me if you want more!

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Kay... sent in my pic and message.

4. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Drawing and message sent!!

I hope I'm not too late...haha

5. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Message sent, I hope it got in in time.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Deadline Extension

Due to the late influx of submissions to the project and a number of people asking for more time we have decided to extend the submission deadline to midday (British summer time) on August 19.

Luckily the way we schedule translations and photoshop production is on a phased basis so as not to overload the project personnel so there is a little wiggle room for those worried about being late to get their message in on time. Please try and make it sooner rather than later though ok?

best regards,
    Reveen (on behalf of Team Cwush)

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Haruppi Birthday Book Final Day

Just to let you all know that today is the last day to send in a message for Haruppi's birthday book. If you want to send Haruka a message just send an email to kodamaharuka@hotmail.com or PM me on stage with your message, name and country. Even i f you are undecided or just don't know what to say a simple "Happy birthday Haruppi!" with your name and country will do, we want to try and get as many messages as possible from the international fans to let Haruppi know how much she is liked. :1st: