1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Koike Minami (Miichan, Miiko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    There should be a track list somewhere on the radio's website, I believe. Up to now I've listened only to the first half of the first program and the only song by Wink was Sabishii Nettaigyo ranked 97.
    upd. Here's the list

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    After watching many times the Miibivalent, I have to admit that Koike has managed to change to image and mood of this song FOR EVER!
    Ambivalent, already one of my favorites has become EVEN BETTER. Thank you Mii-chan!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I watched ROK 2019 yesterday and Miichan has been one of the two members who impressed me the most.

Both 1ki and 2ki did great, I'm not putting down anyone because they all had obviously fun and it shows and they gave everything once again, but Pon and Miichan were a level up.
    And it surprised me.

I expected it from Pon because she had a slow but steady growth since the start, but Koike? Her Miibivalent could have been the spur of a moment, an exceptional performance for a special live; but no, ROK shown how much she got better as a dancer but also as performer. Both her movements and her expressions are on top all the time and it was a pleasure to see her like that.
    Sure of herself, completely immersed in the role, but also having fun.
    And when Ballet to Shounen came up she immersed herself in her character.

It was a wonderful surprise

ROK has been Keyaki Home since the start, it's Keyaki special stage, but I hope Miichan will show us more and more of her impressive growth as things progress.
    I can't wait, actually

• Like Like x 1
  4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I listened to Yuugata Paradise episode which aired on 2020.08.17. The MC Kanada Satoshi (Yoshimotozaka) inteviewed Koike (and Habu). First, they talked about recent news. Koike got herself a new puppy and described how difficult it is. It appears that the pup still pees wherever it wants and Koike tries to teach proper toilet manners. She also did a small monomane of her puppy barking. Kawaii.

Then Kanada congratulated her on successful Online Live, which he watched live. He said he was very impressed with Koike centered Ambivalent and asked whether she was nervous. Mii-chan confirmed that she indeed was very nervous, in particular, about facial expressions during the performance, but said she was glad how it turned out. Kanada asked if any accidents happened during the Live. Turns out, there was a big one. I didn't get this part 100%, but here's the gist. It was the first time they visited this venue and Koike didn't know it very well. At one point she decided to visit the bathroom. Confronted by the two doors (with less than obvious marking) she had a hard time determining which one was for Ladies. After some serious considerations she finally picked a door and then... Takahiro-sensei walked out of it. Needless to say, he sounded surprised when he greeted her. After hearing the story Kanada asked if during this Koike thought to herself "Toire ni hairitai, hairitakunai", making reference to Ambiva's "Hitori ni naritai, naritakunai" line.

They also spoke about how Koike and Habu get along well and speculated about creating a new Michanzu unit, as they both have the Mi- part in their names. When asked about what Keyaki song she wanted to play, Koike answered Ballet to Shounen (which MC prefers to call Basho). She also said that for her this song is pretty much a Harada Aoi's song and she was very happy when they performed it together at ROK19, which (totally coincidentally) was released a couple of days ago.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  5. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Miichan

7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday, sweet, sweetie Mii-channnn!

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Happy Birthday Miichan

9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

New 2nd single line-ups, and Koike is basically anchoring them all, as she is literally in the physical center position.:^O^:

10. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    As you maybe know, Koike was every week on radio show "Hitto Sutajio"... I recorded and listening it every tuesday...
    There is a part where you guessing the singer by a short sample and last time it was a little sneaky... Koike sang by herself... I really liked it (I'm thinking about setting it as an alarm), so I'm sharing...

Koike Minami karaoke - MBS radio - 21.09.2021

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    This straight up healed my poor tormented soul, thanks Miichan

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday miichan :ome:

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I found a live mix of miichan's center song, Sonia~
    It's one of my favourite songs and I think miichan is the perfect center for this. I really feel she captures the essence of Sakurazaka's image very well :) If I'm being honest, Sonia should have been an A-side!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  15. sukiyanen_miichan

sukiyanen_miichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Thank you for posting this! I wish this song also got an MV. I feel like Concentration probably would have had one, but I guess I will keep on missing out on Miichan-centered MVs until SNF feels nice enough to give her one haha

• Like Like x 1
  16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Just read Miichan's interview (an interesting insight into their relationship with Yuipon btw). I don't know if it's just me, but the part about Sakurazaka still not getting it quite right and the public perception of the group really resonated with me. This apparent lack of clear direction has been worrying me for some time and it turns out (as expected) the members are the ones being troubled by it the most. Of course you can only catch a glimpse of this notion here and there and even then Koike tried to sugarcoat it a bit by saying the members are at fault for failing to capture the wider audience, but S&F need to start giving a shit asap. I feel great passion inside Miichan (that kansai blood :D), but if they fail this girl and she graduates quietly without a proper center. I'm not going to let it slide.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Wow, reading that interview once again makes me think, miichan is such a vital pillar for sakurazaka right now, I hope she continues to reign for years to come because i can see the gap between 1st and 2nd gen has closed, and she's largely the reason for it! I'm not surprised she thought about graduation during 8th single era (i feel like they all did lmao), but i'm happy she has the first gen by her side to help her. She definitely needs a center, Sonia is amazing and she needs more like that!

18. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Kawaii in any uniform... ^^

S2203MK_001[1].jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Personally I thought Mii-chan's best hairstyle was that of during Valentine segment in SokoSaku.
    Then came her and Run-chan's guesting in NABE. Just look at how perfect this mix of brown and blonde on her.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The only thing that can be better than her hairstyle, it's whatever hairstyle she is wearing while giving a death stare to someone...LOL! [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2