1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Koike Minami (Miichan, Miiko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I didn't think I'd ever switch my Takayama avatar. Today's ep of SokoSaku changed that.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Five By Five

Five By Five Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    magazine MOMB (september issue)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  4. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Happy Birthday Miiko!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy Bday sweet scorpio girl...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to our special Saku blonde!
    :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    It's been a looong time since I posted something here But I still love Miichan like the first day. There is no one like my penguin girl ❤

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. dustinkhen

dustinkhen Kenkyuusei

10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Darn, and only a few days after I oshihened to her. I hope she feels better soon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to Koike, best wishes to her!
    :ome:

12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday sweet Scorpio girl, the prettiest pinky-platinum-haired tsundere of all times!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Uhh, wouldn't that be prettiest blonde-pinky-platinum-haired tsundere?[hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Wanted to grab the card from Uni's On Air before I posted here, Happy Birthday, Mii!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Miichan’s latest blog was kind of heavy and she hinted she is a little depressed.

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/53491?ima=0000&cd=blog

Now on Twitter, people are using the hashtag #Buddiesはみいちゃんの味方. It’s trending with 2000 tweets. People are sending messages of support and saying they want her to focus on her health and take as long as she needs.

EDIT- I can provide a translation later when I have more time, if no one else does so first.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Does anybody know what is Miichan going thru? Is it some kind of quarter-life crisis? (I'm serious here).

17. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Okay, on going through it with more focus it's actually much worse. She directly says she is depressed and it is pretty bad.

Translation by me.

*- The word she used was 心(kokoro), which can mean both mind and heart.
    **- This was a very confusing part. My dad is native Japanese and he didn't really get what she was saying. This may be indicative of the state she was in when she wrote this. I have written things when I am depressed and then read them later and they don't make sense at all.
    ***- I left this untranslated because I think most of the people here know what yada means.
    ****- She actually used the word 感じ (kanji), in other words, what literally translated it is, "Will they be pleased? Is what I felt." This didn't make sense, probably for the reason described above, so I changed it to what she meant.
    *****- The character used for this is 力 (chikara), which means power. I'm not sure how this would be properly translated, so it is literal, but you may have heard members say ファンにとって力になりたい which is more like "I want to become a source of support for my fans" in English. I mention that to give you an idea of what "power" means.
    ******- This line can mean she intends to end something other than the blog. I left it ambiguous because she left it somewhat ambiguous. She did not directly say she is ending the blog, she simply says she will be ending something soon. It seems obvious she is referring to the blog, but I didn't want to skewer her words by assuming.
    *******- These two lines also didn't really make sense. She either meant she posted the blog as is, without rereading or editing it, or "The meaning of this blog is as is written. No deep reading required to find the meaning." I felt the former to be more likely, so that is what I wrote.

In regards to that fifth sixth bullet, I don't think there is cause to be concerned about graduation, and I am probably overreacting. She does possibly say in the next lines the meaning of this blog is simply as is, with no deep reading required.

I actually saw her in my dream last night. It was a wild dream, but as I went downstairs in the house I used to live in, she was there sitting on the couch. Our eyes met and then I kept walking to do something else. The dream was wild and I didn't go back there to see her again.

I'm pretty concerned about her, but I'm glad she is talking about it and taking a break. That's a good sign.

• Informative Informative x 4
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I try to imagine myself in their shoes and the feeling that seeing my 8-year comrades dropped one by one coming to the point of being 5 and now 4 with the grad of Habu, Mii-chan's Habu, is already enough to make me feel depressed. As depressed I've been watching the latest Saki-house...

But then that's me and not Mii-chan. I just hope this isn't more serious... In any case I hope she passes through this gloomy phase and come back smiling because I am sure a lot of younger girls still need her aura and guidance.

All my wishes to this sweet angel.

P. S. And oh, how I wish I could see dreams with Mii-chan in my sleep... Lucky @SunlitZelkova

• Like Like x 1
  19. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    The thing about Minami is that this was sort of the norm before. In the Keyakake Coming of Age episode for 2019, at the drag bar she talked about how she had very low self esteem and felt that she couldn’t do anything right, and that no matter what she does there is no positive result.

It wasn’t until after she got her kohai that she began to gain confidence and feel better.

I wonder if this has to do with time simply passing and the 2nd gens becoming less dependent on help from the 1st gens as they might have been circa 2020-2022. If the 3rd gens are more focused on taking advice from the 2nd gens instead of the 1st gens, she may feel left out.

If her depression does come from the declining senpai role, I’m not sure what will help her. I can’t stress enough how important that was to her. She said in an interview several months ago that helping her kohais and helping the group to grow bigger are reasons she wasn’t thinking of graduation anytime soon. She sounded like a completely different person from 2018-2019.

I hope I am just overreacting and this is something that will be resolved in a month’s time or so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    From her recent blog post she seems to be doing a little better https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/53573?ima=0000&cd=blog

Here's the translation by me.

"That day" most certainly refers to when she feels better. I'm glad she knows there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like Like x 3