1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Re: Kojima Haruna / Team A

Ooooh yeah! I forgot :fp: Haha thanks! But seriously only these two? [angel]

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I totally forgot too since I remember seeing that "ALIVE" Team K PV and I was like, "Did Moeno just stick the middle finger up??? o_O", but yeah....sighs...lol. Also, I showed it to my friend and she said the exact same thing as me, but just not the name since she doesn't know who Moeno is......XD I guess and of course. LOL. But whoo and yay~ for Kojiharu for being the 2nd! [party] I wonder who is gonna be the 3rd. [wonder] :hehe: (It'll be a big surprise then if it made it to 10 people! 8D)

3. qrizta

qrizta Kenkyuusei

Today's PON! Hurry watch it before it gets taken down.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYc1L3rbLuY[/yt]

And also Shin Domoto Kyoudai with No3b.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1qmFn-JNRI[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRfQW4OlQQ[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bxsHCSqI3k[/yt]

I really want to know what they talked about. What Miichan and Takamina said about Nyan-nyan seem interesting.

4. Kazuma

Kazuma Kenkyuusei

^which part did you not know what they were talkin about?
    i might be able to help

5. qrizta

qrizta Kenkyuusei

^ If you don't mind, can you give me a short overview of what they talked about Haruna? Perhaps there are some bits that we, Haruna's fans, would love to know. I can't point specifically coz the videos are set to private and I haven't downloaded the raw. :fp:
    Thanks for offering a help. :)

6. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann

@Kazuma: thanx for you wanted translate
    also i wonder too what says abaout kojiharu ^^

7. Kazuma

Kazuma Kenkyuusei

My rough translation :fp:
    1st question: who's image is completely different from who she really is?
    Takamina and Miichan voted for kojiharu, miichan said kojiharu isn't an airhead, especially on the matter of their salary. Takamina said she went to kojiharu's house and see a hat on the stove, and her house is a mess :lol:

2nd question: who is the most bothersome/troublesome? (not sure how to translate this word)
    Miichan voted for Kojiharu, say she got a princess complex. She won't willingly go out, and if no3b wants to get together they have to be at Kojiharu's house. Then miichan goes on to say that when she joins Kojiharu to get their nails done, miichan say even if she wants to leave (after being there 2 hours) Kojiharu would say 'say with me a while longer', so miichan was there to be someone kojiharu can talk to and when Kojiharu said she's thristy Miichan went to buy a drink for her. Then everyone said miichan is kojiharu's bulter. Kojiharu replied 'I thought you two like going to my house' :awesome:

Then the board segment: What Takamina wanted to say to Kojiharu: 'Your sleeping posture is just too weird!' Both Takamina and miichan say kojiharu sleeps crouching when they share a hotel room, sleeping like that till the morning.

Then the board also has the what is troubling Kojiharu, she said her two dogs still hasn't learn 'hand' even tho she got them half a year ago. :fp:
    Then Miichan's part was 'things you don't say usually': and its direct at haruna, Miichan say haruna only got 3 friends then she can connect with. Miichan goes on to say if no3b eventually graduates from AKB will the 3 of them still stay friends...cuz haruna's circle of friends is small and miichan is worry.

then the segment of 'wanting to know how that AKB member feels toward self'
    Kojima chose Sashi. The question to Sashi was 'which member do you feel close with', sashi's reply 'Even tho Kojima always say she dislikes me, like when they do a photoshoot and kojima complains why is sashi the one besides her, but i feel kojima likes me :XD: Sashi goes on to say Kojima has a gag from perform Oogoe Diamond, she pretends to catch a diamond while performin that move (not really sure how to translate the part, but the vid shows it)

8. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^

thanks for the translation

I know kojiharu isn't an airhead, but this salary matter is just :XD: :XD:
    a hat on the stove ? :^^;: :XD:

this remind me of kuchibiru furezu special video type C :XD: :XD:

kojiharu complains why is sashi the one besides her ? :^^;: :XD: :XD:

9. qrizta

qrizta Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot for the translation, Kazuma. :)

I knew she wasn't an airhead. Even Yuko said that the reason why she approached Kojipa and hung out with her all the time was because she was sure that Kojipa was more than what meets the eye. But lol at the salary matter. :D Takamina basically stated once again how messy the girl who is dubbed as Goddess.

I also knew she's the type who prefers staying at home to going out. I noticed that the members often had to visit her house if they wanted to hang out with her. But at least she knows how to politely welcome the guests. She cooked for them!
    And Miichan as Kojipa's butler reminds me of an episode of AKB1ji59fun when Miichan told everyone how Kojipa often ordered her, "Minegishi, buy me some juice!" :lol:

One of those 3 must be Hiichan. I do hope that Kojipa will be more active in maintaining her relationships with others and that No3b's friendship will last forever.

I dig their love and hate relationship. Those 2 also compete with each other so often especially when it comes to physical challenges. Kojipa just doesn't want to be ranked below Sasshi the Hetare Queen. :XD: And never forget Sasshi Pride and Kojima Pride lulzy segments.

Gosh, the whole show is a lot of fun. I hope a subbing team would pick it up. There must be a lot of fun things to learn esp since I'm so bias towards No3b.

10. Kazuma

Kazuma Kenkyuusei

^ i could basically sub the entire episode, but QCing the ep...is a different matter :XD:

11. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

@Kazuma - Thanks for the translations! <3

I just lol'd hard :^^;: :D

12. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

maybe this japanese sub can help you. I'll help what I can do if you planning to sub this epi :)

13. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Thanks Kazuma :)

Isn't that sweet, I just love no3b interaction. [blush]

I can't remember where it was from but Kojiharu used to keep a dirty towel in the middle of her room that she doesn't wash for a week lying about (or something like that) and said she thought it was normal to do so. [hehe] lovely.

14. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

^Always love those Nyan Nyan's stories

15. qrizta

qrizta Kenkyuusei

Oh I'm horrible with technical stuff. :fp: The only thing I can do is probably checking the English just in case you make spelling or grammar mistakes. But I'd love to learn if anyone can direct me to a tutorial or something.

It was from shoujiki shogi between Kojipa and Miichan back in 2009. Miichan knew it from Mariko and used it against her. :lol:

Btw, is there any thread for Ikemen Desu Ne in Stage48 coz I can't find any? The drama airs tonight. I wonder if Kojipa actually got screen time in the 1st episode.

16. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann

@Arigatou gozaimasu Kazuma for translate..
    @qrizta : i no watched yet demo..Yep she's there ep.1
    [​IMG]

17. delerium

delerium Kenkyuusei

I got the latest issue of Friday with Haruna on the cover.... it comes with a poster!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    :drool:

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Oh my gosh!!! :^O^: Kojiharu looks super pretty right there!!!!! :drool: :cute: <3 EDIT: I like her hair. :inlove: ;A; <3 LOL.

19. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

^
    ^
    do want do want!! :drool: :omfg: so damn pretty as always! her hair :cute: dying from a massive nosebleed, i need to have a blood transfusion right now, im running out of blood. :nb: :^^;:

20. kibi

kibi Kenkyuusei

ahhhh i'm very jealous with u ... :cry:
    The poster :cute: it's hot than the poster from ptb Nyan
    I want ittttt