1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I'm sure all of Komi fans here & out there would love to wait for @TiduShoko san to write the report of her journey to meet Komi personally.. ;)

Just read her twitter post abt all Komi things make me feel so happy for @TiduShoko san.. Her oshi life is definitely being level up after seeing Komi in person.. :1st:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I’m so happy for @TiduShoko!

Yes, Komi really takes care of her fans and you can really tell she enjoys handshake events and performing on stage, that’s why I’m confident that nobody’s gonna get disappointed when they meet Komi in person.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    B262B192-2C4F-4E99-B03B-66231D87B6AE.jpeg 74C8C66A-2E91-42E0-A059-D2F84CAD9D0D.jpeg 1D9ABAF7-7035-422A-A474-FF3354867539.jpeg F9878CD7-30AB-480E-883C-45E04C624DC2.jpeg
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1163431510310936577?s=21
    Komi posted a series of pictures of Her being extra energetic in performances, she’s so lively in them I can always spot her. The aura she has as an idol is amazing

6FB10977-D035-47F5-BE90-0C0A581F6598.jpeg 9FC25323-A406-423A-A525-C677325E9C16.jpeg 05E547C9-89F9-4BD6-9177-4C7282FF50F5.jpeg 184875E3-F296-48B4-987D-588D8623A86F.jpeg
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1164064818317287424?s=21
    Also her post abt AKBINGO! Ending and how she grew from the show. With baby Komiharu to adult

Also her t shirt design for her birthday is out!
    BC984319-74A7-4A3F-B7FE-55D9D87B9575.jpeg
    Honestly, the others are more creative and cute but this design seems more artsy with the black and white. Like you’re supposed to tuck it in or something. IMO I think I’ll buy this with a couple of extra Komi goods

Also I’ve opened up a twitter to support Komiharu
    https://twitter.com/Komiharu2

• Like Like x 3
  4. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    It has been a long time since I haven't posted anything here :)
    You can read my two reports from the trip (Handshake Event and Team K concert).
    Handshake Event: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/your-akb48-experiences.113/page-331#post-1622112
    Team K concert: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/your-akb48-experiences.113/page-331#post-1622745
    It was the best trip ever :cute:

I was so surprised when she told my name even I didn't tell her lol I didn't know what to say :eek:
    And of course I was like that :shocku: when she talked about me in a radio program T__T I have no words to describe the happiness..

Thank you for your kind words!!
    She was my kami-oshi but now is KAMI KAMI KAMI OSHI. ^_^

Thank you!!
    Yes, she really takes care of her fans. If someone want to try to go to Komiharu's handshake is definitely worth it!!

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    For those that aren't very good at Japanese

• あなたが今、ネット上で注目している人物
      At the moment, the person you are paying attention to online
      As your answer, put 込山榛香
    • その人物の魅力を具体的に教えてください(参考になるURLやアカウントも記載お願いします)
      Tell us what is charming about this person (please include a URL to their account
      (it is not a required field but if you wanna fill it out, try putting something into Google Translate. Or just put her instagram link in there https://www.instagram.com/komiharu_official/)
    • あなたの年齢
      Your age range
      As your answer, pick the decade. As in, I'm 22 so I'd pick 20代
    • あなたの性別
      Your gender
      If you are male, choose 男. If you're female, choose 女. It's only those two to choose from
    • あなたのSNSアカウント(TwitterもしくはInstagram ※未入力でも可)
      Your social media account (twitter or instagram ※it counts even if you don't enter this)
      As your answer, put in your twitter or instagram handle
    • Click on the privacy agreement if you want to read it (I guess you can put it into Google Translate), otherwise just click the tick to agree to the terms and send of the form

By the way, it says at the top you can do it as often as you like so you can choose multiple people. So even if there's someone else you'd rather have an interview about, please fill the form out for Komi as well!

• Informative Informative x 4
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Komi placed 7th during the Battle Fes event :cute:

• Like Like x 4
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Can they just give her a solo concert already?? Omg. Wait but then we wouldn’t get a live stream of it :(((

Also...it’s almost time ladies and gentlemen. Get ready with your hashtags and messages!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    In Japan is already September 12th so I always use Japan time to congratulate Komiharu on Twitter!
    HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY KOMIHARU! :ome::ome:
    I hope 21 years old's Komiharu will be even better than 20 years old's one! I loved Komiharu during her 20 years old but I think she needs something to go forward. For example: Photobook, solo concert, more gravure on magazines, senbatsu etc.. Her dream is to become a model so being only a captain isn't enough! I hope she can fulfill her dreams!

I also made a banner! Colours are green and pink (her colours) and photos are from Team K concert and the handshake event I attended! ♥

21stbirthdaybanner.png

Btw, remember tomorrow (or today/ September 12th) there will be Team K concert in Tokyo so Komiharu will enjoy her birthday a lot! (and please make a suprise announcement for Komiharu ^_^)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Happy 21st birthday Komiharu <3
    :ome:

my all time favorite pic of komi
    k.jpg

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    Tanjoubi Omedetou Komiharu!!!!
    :ome::ome:

14. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    :ome::ome:Tanjoubi Omedetou Komiharu:ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMIHARU!!!

make sure to send her lots of love on twitter and ig, i hope she has a livestream to celebrate. and PLEASE can they give her something besides solo events at the cafe? I feel like this year we'll get to see her have more outside jobs if we make her popular(buying her merch/requesting her for magazines, etc) Lets keep working hard! Also i made some short videos of komiharu on my fan account on twt if you guys would like to see
    https://twitter.com/komiharu2/status/1171929460964130816?s=21
    https://twitter.com/komiharu2/status/1171974462138249216?s=21
    (yes i was inspired by some kpop videos, theyre cute okay!)

• Like Like x 3
  16. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Just for clarification -- cafe event is not given by management. Members always propose/plan/prepare the event by themselves.

Source: Komi's tweet (too lazy to find the link)

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  18. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Happy birthday, Komi!!!

Saw this yesterday at Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station. I hope she gets more Chiba-ken projects. This is a good exposure for her.

[​IMG]

19. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Komi :ome:

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm late here but I did send out a tweet for her birthday :^^;: I'm so glad of what she's managed to achieve in the past year, and if there is another SSK, I'm certain that she'll do well in that one. For the Battle Fes event recently she placed 7th (I'm so glad she finally did it!! After all those failed attempts in Beat Carnival :cry:) and I'm so happy with where Team K is going. I think they're really becoming closer and closer to each other with every day they work together, and I would really like to see Team K get back the popularity it used to have with Oshima Yuko and Miyazawa Sae around; I know that nobody can replace an ace like that and it's never gonna go back to that same, but I really do wish more people would appreciate Team K as they deserve it. :D

Happy Birthday again, Komiharu-Smile :mail: I hope she had a wonderful day filled with lots of laughter and happiness :ome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2