Stage Komiyama Team K [RESET] (2018/07/06 - 2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Maybe they don't have all the necessary costumes anymore.

I would expect Naru (because I think she's done it before?) or Miichan. Maybe Hinana. Not sure anyone else has the scenery-chewing necessary to pull it off.

Looking over the setlist, there aren't any phenomenal units, but at the same time none of them are terrible... except Gyakuten Oujisama. I'm actually kind of looking forward to Kiseki, Ashita no Tame ni, and Sofa. As for the group songs... what even are these songs (besides UHHO and White Day).

2. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    I would have loved to see Saka Agari being revived but *sigh* I guess we can have K6 for the 1000th time...

3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Kanojo ni Naremasu ka? is one of the most popular songs amongst the girls and one of my faves

• Like Like x 1
  4. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    For long time fans is a revival for the new joiners, they never performed it

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

5. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    They never perform it? Then those fan must be really, really new.

6. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    According to the stage wiki this is the stage Team K preformed the most: over 280 performances, while Saka Agari and Nounai Paradise were both performed less than 100 times.

I hope it will have some twist like different songs. They could use the new Team song but I doubt they will

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  7. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If they use shuffle units then I'd like:
    • Blue rose/MARIA
    • Kimi wa Pegasus
    • Oshibe to Meshibe
    • End Roll
    • Seifuku no Resistance
    I would also quite like if they use Team K songs that havent been given enough love like Itoshki Rival and How come

• Like Like x 2
  8. SakuGeki

SakuGeki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Honestly RESET is my favorite Team K stage, but it is so overdone, I'd love to see K5 again

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    If this happens, I'd love to see Tomu×Orin for Oshibe to Meshibe.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    that's just wrong.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Kurukurupaa costume was last used two years ago when it ranked for the (possibly) very last time during Kana's last RH.
    MARIA and Pegasus' were used recently. MARIA was performed on this year's Tandoku Concert and Pegasus was performed last year in Unranked Concert.
    They can always throw any white dress for Nakinagara Hohoende
    The only costume that I think might be obsolete is Honehone since it hasn't performed recently. It's a two members unit, so maybe they can recreate another version easily?
    Same goes to team songs costume which I don't find that unique, I mean they can make the girls wear random uniform and you might not notice. After encore songs had the original member performed in shirts and jeans, so not really a hard job (hell, they can ask the members to bring their own to the stage if they're that stingy lol).

And this is my problem with the stage. None of the team songs are memorable except Kanojo and Uhho. Gyakuten and Kiseki are memorable because the fans of center of those two songs spammed them every year in RH (until Sae graduated and Miichan got the more iconic Densetsu Sakana). I despise Ashita Kiss and that says a lot considering my kami oshi is the center lmao.

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They've joked about it enough times that I wouldn't be surprised. But yeah, awkward as all hell.

16th gen or newer yeah (or Team 8, or never performed on K). Last one was 2015/08/26, and Satone was already performing it long before that.

The real issue is that every other group (except NGT and STU) has revived this stage multiple times too.

13. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    As I was listening to the stage, I've found the beginning parts of the stage as one of my favorite parts of the stage; the first four songs are perfect, especially Sentakumonotachi. While I found the units/ the later team songs (except for Jigsaw Puzzle 48) lackluster, it's still a really good stage. I can't want to see the revival.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I heard that Team 4 TwT has new issho. Wonder if the RESET issho is Brendan (Pokemon)'s contest costume. :blush: But, I'm not sure if it is suitable. ._.
    I think, his costume is suitable too for some song, Eg. Arashi Yoru, Utsumono, or Zutto.
    I hope that they won't change the unit as same as Team KII did. But, I hope staff will choose the suitable units for members. :blush: And they should try to change Zenza Girls system, they must be filled by non-line up, Team 8 non-kennin, and KKS mix. :blush:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Time to change the thread title.

Edit: I am with Mako. Best stage for everyone. Looking forward to it.

"The first day of K changed to July 6th. I decided to keep you waiting a little more, but I hope to have the day preparing to deliver the best stage for everyone and welcome that day! Fans, please look forward to"

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1006731745306161152

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    So I guess basically they are not ready to perform to the standard set by the trainers? :D
    Do they put a replacement stage on those cancelled dates?

18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Based on what Team A did, it looks like Zenza girls will be taken from Team K bound KKS.

19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

So two weeks time? Guesses on the shonichi cast?

20. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Shonichi member:

Ichikawa Manami, Oda erina, Kurano Narumi, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Nakano Ikumi, Fujita Nana, Minegishi Minami, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yasuda Kana, Yamada Nanami, Yumoto Ami, Yokoyama Yui
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12387547245.html

• Like Like x 3