Stage Komiyama Team K [RESET] (2018/07/06 - 2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It was implicit in his post that the people he was referring to thought that the Yokoyama Reset Team was inferior to the current team. I've been watching Team K stages since 2012, I've got many saved on my hdd's so I watched a sample stage or the previous Reset run to confirm that yes it was superior to the current team. And if it the current team can't match the 2014-15 team then it definitely can't match Akimoto Team K.

I should have been clearer in my post that my comment on the prettiness or otherwise was "an aside", I concede that it doesn't fit with the previous paragraph but I wasn't trying to make a major point out of it or anything. Perhaps I should have said "As an aside the current team isn't a pretty one except for 2 or 3 members" or something like that.

That being said, visuals have a lot to do with being idols and my subjective opinion is that the current Team K isn't a good looking one.

As I said already taste regarding looks is highly subjective. Lets just say I disagree with your assessment of the girls you listed, I don't find them attractive. From your post I guess you don't find Komi to be pretty, I do. As I said, it was an aside.

• Like Like x 2
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Komi and Jurina are popular targets but coming for Haruppi?! Wow... Is there really no god on this forum??!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I will just put a note that I actually meant Akimoto K in my original comment. I got that confused with Oshima K.
    And it's not just the random Japanses on Twitter that said so -- Hosoi-san also said it himself.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

He's got a vested interest in saying that though. He can't say "Well they're not that good". can he?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I know that's going to be your answer. Let just say that is not in the same line as he normally tweet. I don't have enough time nor energy right now.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

If i'm looking for the best visual i'm gonna to TA or nogi..glad i like Komi team K not because that
    But still there's so many hidden gems in team k...just need to be patience until they fully growth

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    And need a bit of fair push

8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think it fits perfectly [hehe]
    Yeah! Where is that song? I really loved it.
    I think they are good looking. I mean, not all pretty like Team A, but I find them all cute.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  10. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I post Mako & Miichan interview translation in Mako thread. They also talked about the shonichi performance.

11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Who else can't wait for that Mako x Moeka wcenter performance?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    August 19th perfomance. 13:00 and 17:00 (Kojimako's seitansai)

First perfomance of Team K after shonichi!

Ichikawa Manami, Oda Erina, Kurano Narumi, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Fujita Nana, Minegishi Minami, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yasuda Kana, Yumoto Ami, Yokoyama Yui, Katsumata Saori (D3), Nagatomo Ayami

Bold are the ones who debuted

Under

Nakano Ikumi ---> Katsumata Saori
    Yamada Nanami --> Nagatomo Ayami

August 23rd. 14:30 and 18:30 (Muto Orin's seitansai) perfomance.

Ichikawa Manami, Oda Erina, Komiyama Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Fujita Nana, Minegishi Minami, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yaguchi Moka, Yasuda Kana, Yumoto Ami, Yokoyama Yui, Katsumata Saori (D3), Kobayashi Ran, Nagatomo Ayami

Under
    Nakano Ikumi ---> Katsumata Saori*
    Yamada Nanami --> Nagatomo Ayami*
    Kojima Mako --> Yaguchi Moka or Kobayashi Ran*
    Kurano Narumi --> Yaguchi Moka or Kobayashi Ran*

*I say it based on previous perfomances, I think Saori and Ayamin will under the same girls so we could see Moka and Ran W center!! Btw, Moka announced her graduation so maybe it will be her first and last time in Team K's perfomance :(

August 24th. 14:30 and 18:30 (Shimoguchi Hinana's seitansai) perfomance.

Ichikawa Manami, Oda Erina, Kurano Narumi, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Fujita Nana, Minegishi Minami, Muto Orin, Mogi Shinobu, Yasuda Kana, Yumoto Ami, Yokoyama Yui, Katsumata Saori (D3), Nagatomo Ayami, Megumi Nagano (D3)

Under
    Nakano Ikumi ---> Katsumata Saori
    Yamada Nanami --> Nagatomo Ayami
    Muto Tomu --> Megumi Nagano

14. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It seems to me that today main unders are:

Kojima Mako -> Yokoyama Yui
    Kurano Narumi -> Yumoto Ami

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I had cancel machi for last night's Team K show, which was Orin-chan's birthday show. My cancel machi number was very high (#120) so I figured there was very little chance I would get in. However, I came very close (five people away) and won the drawing to go into the theater after the show and greet the members. Although I could feel that I was was coming down with something, I decided to stick it out. At the very least I could say hello to Ran-chan and congratulate Orin. If I remember correctly, this is the second time I have failed to get into a Team K show via cancel machi, but won the after-show drawing. Here are a few observations about the show, and the theater in general....

1) The theater staff has become a lot more lenient regarding tardiness: From a customer service standpoint, this is probably for the best, but it didn't used to be this way at all. In the old days, if you had won the show but arrived after the cancel machi call had started, you had to wait and be part of the "Final Ten" group who goes into the theater last. This doesn't happen all the time, but I have noticed it before. Now if people arrive late, even if they are in the middle of the cancel machi call, they let them in. Last night there were at least 10-15 people who arrived during the cancel machi call who they let into the queue, which was probably the difference between me winning and not winning. Not only that...

A guy with his young daughter (probably around seven years old) arrived 25 minutes late, and they let them in as well. Now on one hand, I would have a hard time turning away a young girl like that. However, at that point they were going to be stuck in the back, which would make watching the show very hard for the guy's daughter, unless he put her on his shoulders. (Actually, that's what he did!) Even more incredible, some guy arrived at the very end of the show and insisted they sell him a ticket and let him in, which they did! I am guessing he was part of Orin's seitensei committee, since I can't think of any other reason someone would want to enter the show that late.

2) The large screen to watch the show on is broken: I have no idea how long it has been broken, or how soon they plan on fixing it, but those who wished to watch the show had to do it on one of the small screens. However, the main audio still seemed to be coming from the large screen broadcast, and there seemed to be a slight discrepancy between the main screen audio and the small screen video. So while I was going to be critical of the member's lip-syncing overall, it may not be a fair assessment in this situation.

3) I didn't realize Team K has so many members who I like: Ran-chan is quickly becoming my favorite AKB48 member, but Team K also has Yasuda Kana, Komiharu, Team 8 Yokoyama, Orin-chan, not to mention a couple other members who are growing on me. And of course you also have Miichan.

4) Was Ran-chan the Center of Seifuku Resistance? I was so busy talking to friends via LINE that I was only half-paying attention to the stage. Technically it felt like all three members were sharing the center position equally, but I think Ran-chan was in Mako's position. Moreover, she had at least a couple of solo lines in the group songs, and was sometimes singing and dancing in the front row. That's awesome! Now she just needs to work on her MC skills...

5) The cancel machi process, and the hashi drawing: So for those who haven't read my reports in other threads, this is the current process for cancel machi. 30 minutes before the show they figure out how many more people they can let in to reach 250, and begin calling cancel machi numbers to fill in the seats. When the show is "full" they do a secondary call of cancel machi numbers until they find ten more people. These ten get to see the show, but they are the last group to enter the theater. After that they line up everyone who had cancel machi but didn't win, and we draw chopsticks to find 12 people who will get to enter the theater after the show to greet the members. Your chances to win depend on how many people are left. If there are 12 or less you will get in. Interestingly, last night there were thirteen of us, which mean one person was going to be out of luck. Luckily I wasn't that one person. In fact, I lost the first two times I tried this, but I have won every time since.

6) My 'High Wave' Experience: The show ended up going quite late, since 1) they sang the Team K c/w track from Teacher Teacher, 2) the birthday festivities, and c) The played the entire MV for Sentimental Train, except for the end credits. In fact, they let us into the theater in time to watch the video, although I could barely see. (I had already seen it on YouTube earlier in the day) After the people in the first row, they let the standing people go through, which meant I wasn't in the theater very long. The girls lines up, and I was trying to get Ran-chan's attention since she was right in my sight line, but the one who noticed me was Katsumata Saori, who started jumping up and down and waving to me. As I went through the line, I got great reactions from Oda Erena, who I am never met before. She is quite pretty, and enthusiastically waved to me and smiled. Nagatomo Ayami gave me a "Hey, I know you" reaction. I haven't seen her in a while, but I guess she remembers me from all those 'Let's Go Kenkyuusei' shows I went to. Komiharu went full on English, and now I feel badly about oshi-mashi'ing all those handshake tickets I purchased for her earlier this year. I tried to make a big connection with Yokoyama Yui, but wasn't too successful, and Miichan seemed to be on auto-pilot. However, Ran-chan seemed to be surprised to see me. I guess she is used to me being in the first couple of rows. But I got a chance to chant her name as I passed. I also got the chance to wish Orin-chan a Happy Birthday, and she gave me a good response.

7) The Group Pic: I usually purchase the Team photo only when I win the show. I was tempted to purchase this one because in all the shots they took Tomu, who was positioned just above her sister, was either making a funny face, or doing some sort of weird pose. I'm not sure which photo they ultimately went with, but I saw Gunji-san snickering as he left the theater to develop the pic. I sometimes find the photo posted on twitter, but haven't been able to find it so far.

8) Orin is getting cuter by the day: I used to think she was goofy looking, but now I think she is adorable. This was her seitensei, so she had a bit of an aura about her. But it's something I have noticed for a while now, and I believe Tomu even wrote something about it in her birthday letter that was read during the show.

9) Birthday Flowers: Here ya go...

orin1.jpg orin2.jpg orin3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I don't think so. I just went and re-check (on DMM): the order of appearance for Seifuku is: Kanabun, Ran-chan, Yokoyui. So I think its Yokoyui that's Mako's under (and center) in Seifuku... (actually I think Yokoyui under Mako for the entire stage.) But I agree that this song is pretty balanced over three members.

(Note: I watched live on DMM)

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In the shonichi, the order of appearance is Kanabun, Yokochan, and Mako, so I think innosu has it right. Ranchan is Yokochan's under and Yokochan is Mako.

18. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Today it was Megumi Nagano (D3)'s debut and Hinana's seitansai.

Muto Orin was in Muto Tomu's position and Megumi was in Muto Orin's position.

It seems in Team K only will have good position the Shonichi members.

Btw, @Cristafari , thank you for the post! I envy you a lot :) I hope someone I have the opportunity to watch a stage in live or at least try! I'm glad you had a good impression of Komiharu! I hope you'll have the opportunity to see her in the theater (at least in LOD she seems really energic ♥ I don't know about the communication with fans though).

I have a question. Do you have to pay something if you don't win?? I mean, if you only win the chance to see them after the final perfomance do you have to pay?

Next perfomances:

8th perfomance: September 3th
    9th perfomance: September 6th

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    You mean in the theater? You pay after they confirm you win.
    If you do not win, it will be just a bid, you don't pay anything. I never won cancel machi for theater, so maybe Cris will know better whether you can pay on the spot or you need to say to pay by credit card if you win.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You only have to pay if you win the show. In the case where I drew the chopstick to go into the theater at the end, I didn't have to pay anything for that. Plus, they store your bags for free, where it normally costs 200 yen. Which brings me to another interesting story about the other night...

One of the people who won the second cancel machi drawing was very short, and he declined the win because he felt it would be too difficult to see and might as well watch on the monitors for free instead. Lucky for the guy who initially missed by one, who got to see the show after all.