1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kosaka Marino (Marino) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Atsu-nee, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    [​IMG]

Name: Kosaka Marino (幸阪茉里乃)
    Nickname: Sango-chan
    Birthdate: December 19, 2002
    Birthplace: Mie
    Blood type: O
    Height: 154 cm
    Oshi: Saito Asuka
    Her special skill : She wrote "Nothing, sorry" as her special talent

• Like Like x 2
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Best of luck to the girl with the best special skill! Welcome to Keyakizaka46 Sango-chan! The group needed a Sagittarius after Miyu's graduation.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Pikarun twin???

4. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    why does she have the same face as Hikaru? won't it be... kind of creepy seeing them together? or do they only look alike in this photo?

• Like Like x 1
  5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

They look similar in certain photos and at certain angles but they actually look different in reality. She's taller than Hikaru and her teeth/smile look a lot different.

Kind of like how people say Yuipon looks like Nanase but she really doesn't, especially when she smiles or talks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Just saw her in motion, and honestly... i still see it, they could be sisters to me. from the nose up their pretty similar.

also... i never knew people thought that Yui looked like Nanase... i don't think they look remotely similar, personally. but i did always think that Risa resembled her though... she kind of looks like Nishino's evil sister or something.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think in some time we won't see the resemblance anymore because we got to know her as much as we know Hikaru. Meanwhile I don't mean to have a promise of WonderTwins on the group
    This said... there were a lot of girls during yesterday SR that made me think about other idols for some similarity here and there, but I can wait to know Keyaki new members better

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    her cute looks and 'special skill' alone have me interested in her lol.. i hope she enjoys herself in keyakizaka! ^^

• Like Like x 3
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From her first blog (trans here, ty!)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing her more in variety. She sorta gives off a rather snarky, sassy vibe imo which would be fantastic to utilize as her character trait in variety.

But was anyone slightly discomfited by the MCs bringing up the whole Morita lookalike thing in Keyakitte? Marino-chan looked rather embarrassed while Hikaru was just like ??? Hopefully, these two can get closer with time, even with the unwanted looks comparisons.

[​IMG]

10. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i agree that comparisons can be annoying but i wouldn't think too much beyond that, actually marino nearly called hikaru by -chan instead of -san so i wouldn't be surprised if these two already knew each other from the auditions.

11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

IMO Marino shouldn't have said Morita was her favorite member. She should have said a senpai. Because surely she had already heard about the looks comparisons and I wouldn't want to draw attention to that during my debut. Not to mention they're in the same gen so its kind of weird for her to say that to begin with.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i fail to see how that is negative and i don't think is weird to have hikaru as her oshi, even if they're from the same gen there's a gap of experience between them

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Actually the info about Hikaru being her favorite was out since awhile so it's not a surprise. I find it cute though and it speaks a lot about Hikaru charme.
    What surprised me most was her voice... I don't know why, I expected something completely different lol
    Can't wait to see more of her and other 2-2ki tho

14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Another big surprise for me... I was expecting a fragile, petite doll and instead I saw a combination of coolness with a slightly S disposition. Even the way she spoke the name of Run-run with a pretentious Freudian slip by actually saying "Hikaru-ch(an)...-san" was super!
    And her voice... So cool and mesmerizing...
    I really long to see her and Run-run interact.
    P.S. Also pls someone make a gif of her snapping her finger... with sound!!!

15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Marino the lack-luster. That's what I thought when I first saw that girl, especially in contrast with beauties like Endo, Oozono and Moriya. Her and Onuma just did not stand out...
    I already expressed my thoughts about Akiho and how she managed to steal my heart. Now it's time to praise Marino for fighting to be my new 2nd gen oshi...

Marino seems to be a wild spirit that needs protection. Someone in a different forum said that Marino will need to visit the Sakamichi orthodontist... Why? Aren't these slight imperfections that what makes something really attractive. Isn't the essence of Keyakizaka46 clash, disorder, conflict, hidden power behind sombre faces, asymmetry, imperfections? Her face, with these huge expressive eyes, will blend so nicely in this group. Marino, together with Hikari and Kira are so Keyaki-ppoi faces.

They say Marino is Morita's clone. Indeed, I was shocked when I first saw her Sakamichi Kenshuusei pic: wtf... she is exactly like my 2nd gen oshi (Morita)... Well, they look alike but not to the extend that she is Morita's clone. This will help bring up VERY INTERESTING interactions between these two on and below stage. However: Morita is more uni-dimensional, while Marino is multidimensional. Marino is dark and light at the same time. Her face may shine but you can see specters of dark clouds threatening from the background: this low voice, the S character. She may be gloom and sombre but her eyes may emit a ray of light, a teasing half-smile (her half-smiles are really really precious).

Marino, the youngest of all 6 is the new "za-kuuru". She seems small and fragile but I am looking forward seeing her conquer her place in the group with her own strengths and charms. This combo of cuteness, coolness and intrigue has my full attention for sure!

16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    ^I'm the one who said she need braces and I still stand to my opinion because I see model potential in this kid: 2nd youngest member, fair skin, big cheeky eyes and a perky aura which will be good for teens magazine. Keyaki need a representative in Seventeen but it's a bit hard to find a girl who match the feels like kubochan and kosakana among the existing members, that untill this one was assigned to the group. But fashion magazine (aka the other door to public recognition for this TV awkward group) are strict about their model's smile so I said what I said with her best interest in mind
    Btw Habu, Harada and Pon got their teeth fixed along the way. Oozono did too between her audition & kenshuusei days. In nogizaka Kubochan wore brace for a while, and 4ki's yanchan had crooked smile when she joined the group and now she's Ray's exclusive model.
    [​IMG]
    pic is not mine btw

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I did not criticize your comment about braces, on the contrary, objectively speaking you're absolutely right: it would be good for Marino-chan, and is therefore obvious that you said that in good spirit. Also it seems that indeed for Japanese standards, modelling girls should be impeccable. I just expressed that beauty is more "crude" while in purity. Imperfections, hit harder when the "whole" has the beauty and freshness of youth and innocence.

Also most of the girls you mentioned were looking better after having their teeth fixed. However (always for my standards, my eyes), Pon and particularly Habu looked far better before. Well, Pon's protruding canine was cute, but Habu's yaeba during her first wild year at Keyaki were priceless. Oh I miss THAT Habu!

PS. It sounds amazing but you made me realize that Marino at 17 is the second youngest girl after the 14 y.o. Ten-chan... Keyaki oneesans have matured as a group so nicely!

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Pon fixed her teeth, but when she smiles it seems there is a hole/tooth missing on the left side of her jaw (your right when looking at her)?

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Yeah, the gap is still there. Maybe she's waiting on an implant? I'm not sure how long those take to get made.

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Usually at that age, bone mass is quite enough to support an implant. The fact that Pon was left with that gap would mean that, maybe, they expect her teeth to "realign" and fill this gap (but still, how with no braces?). For the moment, this gap is aesthetically bad IMO compared to that cute canine!

On the contrary, Marino has front teeth like a rabbit. This could potentially become one of her strong and attractive points. It just need the right "push"...