1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kosaka Marino (Marino) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Atsu-nee, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill It's your vote, mine vote and 9 others my friend. Quite decent presence for Marino's 1st year exposed as an idol. I'm also happy about Akipo's 13 votes.
    By the way, can we post our individual votes now that the voting period is over, or is it a NG?

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The 3 of [3|0] in my precedent post should mean 3 people voted positively for her.
    I gave her 4 points, you gave her 1 if I'm not mistake and someone else gave her 6 points.
    I did not vote for Akiho sadly. Between Sakamichi and 48's there are really too many idols and I wanted give my personal farewell to some of them I won't follow so closely anymore.

We can post only the votes already announced. Today they are gonna announce the ones from 150th to 101th place in here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ranking-results-ranks-151-200-revealed.23567/

you can read other forum members' choices and add your own to the post

3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Glad she got some representation. I’d have certainly voted for her, if only I had enough posts.

Also happy she(along with other great but overlooked members) will get more of the spotlight at the 3rd row member lives!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's my hope as well.
    It's clear by now Sakura needs to find other way for less popular members to shine, and buildng the Unders group (or something similar) is a start.... I still hope for a show only for them though (especially if we add more generations in the future)
    Something with less talking and more playful. Her magic combo with Kira was so good lol

5. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Is Mariners something official? If you write it in Japanese (probably まりなーず) it sounds like Matsuri's fans.

In the event Sawabe or Tsuchida create some joke involving a Spanish speaking country about Marino (similar to how Ozono is now known for note taking), I suggest her fans be called "Los Marinos".

• Like Like x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    "los marinos son pocos pero fuertes... Viva la libertad dela 3ra fila..."
    (we are few but strong... all hail to the freedom from the 3rd row)

P.S. As far as I'm concerned, this applies to Akipo as well...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    No it's just a name I came up with like Keyakids and so lol
    Los Marinos would work too! Marina (whom I like a lot too) has way more chances already than Marino will probably ever have so... let's we have at least a cute fandom name lol

@Philosophy Senpai We can also be Akipoppers! Akipoppers son pocos too pero fuertes!! And a bit on the weird side... but normal is so overated anyway! [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Dill Wow... Akipoppers, its fantastic, and so funny to pronounce... Me... likes...!

<Until I googled it... Here's what I found:> Form Wikipedia: "Popper is a slang term given broadly to drugs of the chemical class called alkyl nitrites that are inhaled. Most widely sold products include the original isoamyl nitrite or isopentyl nitrite, and isopropyl nitrite. Isobutyl nitrite is also widely used, but is banned in the European Union. In some countries, to evade anti-drug laws, poppers are labelled or packaged as room deodorizers, leather polish, or video tape head cleaner."

Now, Akipo has the same effect on me as a "popper"... However, I guess we can't use the term for the sake of poor Akipo... :^^;:

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Philosophy Senpai I have to admit I never thought about the implication of the name, even if I was aware about what popper is because of my job. [hehe]
    We'll find another name for our Akiho!

10. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    mew mew
    I this kid is fascinating to watch, I like her.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    A japanese Marino fan is trying to show her she has many fans by sending her flowers with fans names on the note and, well I think it's cute and she may like it.
    It's a free project, you can find the rules in AL's tweet, who is the biggest Marino fan I saw arond :chuffed:

https://twitter.com/kouzaka35/status/1447562741892321283

12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday sweet Marino! You clever, sharp-tongued, moody child, you deserve so much love. Happy hatachi!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just posted the Go To Sakuratabi link on the subbed thread but I thought of posting it here too
    http://keyavids.com/go-to-sakuratabi-in-shizuoka-aichi-english-sub/

This is the best Marino!
    I presume part of the reason is all Akiho, who makes people happy just being there, but a part of it, it is all Marino on smaller jobs than SokuSaku.
    :inlove:

• Like Like x 1