1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kosaka Nao (Kosakana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog. She's happy about the Mechakari campaign with Hiragana and invites all to get the limited edition of the CD with Joyful Love (song) full ver.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

With Nao-chan seemingly about to become Hiragana's new centre, I have translated a piece that appeared in a Yahoo Japan column on Thursday. She says in it that although she may have seemed cool, that's actually because she was scared and shy. She used to like to be alone as much as possible, but the other members of Hiragana have drawn her out of her shell. She loves Hiragana.

Here are a couple of pics from blog posts (hers and another's). I love the title of Nao's Thursday recent post (pics posted by @Xiphyas above):"Twenty vivid colours mingled together is now Hiragana's colour. And I in my dreamed-of aqua...." (鮮やかな20色が混ざり合うとひらがなけやきの色になる。私は夢の水色で、、、) Great concept.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I love Nao but I don’t feel so good about her being the centre for Hiragana as a whole. I hope they keep rotating the centres when we finally get singles. Rooting for Nao to become a major ace though as she already is becoming

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good point. I think management, having been caused a lot of trouble (to go with all that profit) by having a fixed centre in Kanji, will try to keep a rotation going.

• Like Like x 1
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yes hopefully and surely learning from their mistakes. When do you think they’ll drop the full mv for Joyful Love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog: Looking forward for the stage play in Zambi (0 spoiler), enjoying her time with the Blue team members and how hard she's working... well she looks happy.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

With Yamashita Mizuki and Yoda Yuuki.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Nao-chan and Kyoko-chan on Shonen Magazine. Cover and offshot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Shonen Magazine.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think this photo from Nao's blog is one of the best blog photos I've seen. A hilarious senior and a gust of natural reaction. Nice composition.

[​IMG]

Photo also in Manamo thread. In her own blog, Kosakana more or less apologized for laughing too much and promised not to do it again. Lol.

EDIT: There are more photos from this occasion in Manamo's blog.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I really love this pictures with Buu-chan and Miku-chan. She is having so much fun.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So cute.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    She is really enjoying this time with all members. She became close to Kyonko, she love flowers and fan messages on HS. She is so happy to have many female fan especially little girls, she noticed the number increased since she became model.

She is beautiful.

From her blog and members blog.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Modelpress has named Nao-chan one of three teen models to become a hit this year (and one of 12 models of all ages):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The site says: "In 2018, Hiragana Keyakizaka46's next-generation ace, 'the strongest beauty' (最強美女 saikyou bijo), was chosen as a Seventeen exclusive model, and became very active with individual work. She became a regular in fashion shows like Tokyo Girls Collection and Girls Award, and got a real hold on support from girls. In 2018, after the release of group's first album, 'The Moment We Start Running' (Hashiridasu Shunkan), she started rushing forward at full speed. In 2019, she will really take off, and Kosaka, 'the face of Hiragana Keyakizaka46,' will attract a lot of attention."

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Beautiful Nao-chan on TGC SHIZUOKA 2019.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog. Lately she is looking for turistic places. She can't travel because the school and the activities. She want to go to a "onsen" in this season. She really likes "Shodoshima" (I personally recommend the island too) because the sea is very beautiful and the "Angel Road" (with low tide a path is "opened" and you can walk through it).

[​IMG]
    "She is a beauty".

Also she shares some BUBKA offshots.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

===========================================================================================

A gif from the last GanaOshi.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Kosakana showroom in case you missed. Pretty funny and interesting. You always can learn new things and know more about her.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From "Mama" blog. "Is so hard to choose one picture (...) because she is so cute". And seems like she posted all the pictures she take in 30 seconds I think. :lol:

A lot of good mobile wallpaper.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From her blog. She wrote about the songs Hiragana will use on the 8th single. She is very happy with the song "Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto" and she recommend us the TYPE-D because Hiragana extras. [hehe]

Please keep supporting her.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

==============================================================================================

From "Seventeen" website.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: Seventeen website.

• Like Like x 2
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Kosakana spoke about being centre for the first single in an interview in MTV: "When I first heard, was surprised, since I didn't at all expect it to be me. It really does feel different from centering a coupling song on a Keyakizaka46 release. I feel a lot of pressure. With the support and encouragement of the members, I intend to gain the courage to stand there as centre." source

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1