1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Kuranoo Team 4 [Thumbnail] (2022/04/19 - 2023/10/03)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Shonichi : 2022/04/19
    Title : Thumbnail

Lineup
    Kuranoo Narumi, Kurosu Haruka, Shitao Miu, Tada Kyoka, Taniguchi Megu, Murayama Yuiri, Yoshikawa Nanase, Yoshida Karen

Set list
    • M01. Get You! (Murayama Yuiri center)
    • M02. Aokusai Rock (Murayama Yuiri and Shitao Miu centers)
    • M03. Runner's High (Yoshikawa Nanase center)
    • M04. Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (Kuranoo Narumi center)
    • MC
    • M05. Coin Toss (Murayama Yuiri)
    • M06. Subete wa Tochuu Keika (Yoshikawa Nanase, Shitao Miu, Kurosu Haruka, Tada Kyoka, Yoshida Karen)
    • M07. Ayamachi (Taniguchi Megu, Kuranoo Narumi)
    • M08. Hibiwareta Kagami (Shitao Miu, Murayama Yuiri, Yoshida Karen, Kurosu Haruka, Tada Kyoka)
    • M09. Baguette (Kuranoo Narumi, Yoshikawa Nanase, Taniguchi Megu)
    • MC
    • M10. Dare ga Watashi wo Nakaseta? (Kurosu Haruka and Shitao Miu centers)
    • M11. Dakara Kimi ga Suki Na no ka
    • M12. LOVE TRIP (Murayama Yuiri center)
    • M13. Ano Hi no Jibun
    Encore
    • EN1. Tanjoubi TANGO (Kuranoo Narumi center)
    • EN2. Kimi wa Melody (Shitao Miu and Yoshikawa Nanase centers)
    • MC
    • EN3. Tsubasa wa Iranai (Murayama Yuiri center)

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1516402531026423810
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1516402499606876160/pu/vid/960x540/bXek4GCfbJwHVqqP.mp4

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1516431783998660612
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/Kryujiro/status/1516450962621497344
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/tanabi416/status/1516395761801388037
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos: https://imgbox.com/g/asFgnGcXOJ

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I guess Yuiri is the center, meaning that the last ones called in the shuffle take that place. You win this round, @bonjourmarlene.

=======================================================================================
    Photos from the press...

Photos: https://imgbox.com/g/asFgnGcXOJ

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I think both Yuiri and Miu are going to be Team 4 centres based on the first day of performance.

5. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Watching this made me remember I am not really a fan of Thumbnail as a stage, however I thought it was a great performance by the girls. Everyone was brimming with energy. Yuiri-Miu-Naru-Megu are a very strong frontline with great cohesiveness and balance. They look good together as a unit, they all have a sort of energetic girlishness to them.

Also Yuiri's Coin Toss was excellent. She needs more recognition for her vocals.

(Does anyone else, when watching this stage, get instantly transported back to 2016? I don't feel like this with any other stage, but Thumbnail just feels like a snapshot of past AKB.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From Nanase

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 9.08.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 9.08.06 PM.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in the press:

AKB48's new team performances have begun! Kuranoo Team 4 "dared to raise the bar" and show "change" and "growth

10790669.jpeg

10790641.jpeg

10790632.jpeg

The AKB48 new team 4 " thumbnail " performance, capped by Narumi Kuranoo , celebrated its first day at the AKB48 Theater in Akihabara, Tokyo on April 19. The members of the first day performance are Narumi Kuranoo, Haruka Kurosu, Miu Shitao, Kyoka Tada, Megu Taniguchi , Yuiri Murayama , Nanase Yoshikawa, and Karen Yoshida. A public dress rehearsal was held before the performance on the first day, and then the cast members responded to the interview.

Kuranoo said, "I am very relieved now to be able to welcome the first day of the show. Of course I was nervous, but I had a chance to rehearse a lot and we all practiced together many times, so I am glad that I was able to greet the first day of the show with a feeling of 'I can't wait to show it off. There are still many things I would like to grow, so I hope I can grow through this performance," he said, describing his feelings on the opening day and vowing to make further progress.

When asked about the "captain-like side" of the new captain Kuranoo, Murayama said, "It's pretty complete, it's solid, and it's a rehearsal. Even when checking, he will take the initiative in singing, or he will stay alone in the late-night lesson, draw the changed standing position by hand and share it on LINE. I'm scared that it's too complete for me (laughs)," Taniguchi praised Kuranoo's captaincy, "Naru-chan doesn't feel like'a first time captain, but it's as reliable as'I've been a captain before?' I am grateful for creating an atmosphere that can be said, ". In addition, Tada said, "He will take the initiative in mopping," and Yoshikawa said, "Today, you gave me juice and sweets. Thank you!"

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1080865/ (102 images)

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    By Tada Kyoka...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    Liked the Stage , but somehow the feel of Murayama Team 4 still lingers about. I think switching her to A or B would have helped to bring a new image of fresh start to the team, One member had to stop herself from saying Murayama Team 4 in her introduction, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I watched Thumbnail as a waiting stage so many times and I still love it, you can't get tired of all of those amazing songs set in perfect order, but there is no denying it, it's much less amazing with half the usual number of girls on stage...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Unit changes:
    • Nagatomo Ayami: Subete wa Tochuu Keika, Baguette
    • Omori Miyu: Subete wa Tochuu Keika, Hibiwareta Kagami
    • Okada Rina: Subete wa Tochuu Keika, Hibiwareta Kagami
    • Sato Kiara: Subete wa Tochuu Keika, Hibiwareta Kagami

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the shonichi performance of this stage! Some opinions:

• For the setlist, although I know all of the songs from the Thumbnail album but I don't really listen to all of them. and I also don't remember watching a performance of this stage back when they first did it (or did I watch it once... I don't know lol). After watching, overall I thought the songs were fine, I especially liked the first part (seems like I liked all the first parts for all the teams lol). There's also some a-sides in the setlist. I really like Love Trip centered by Yuiri, she did great! Kimi wa Melody was nice too, I just love this song. and Tsubasa wa Iranai was cute. Back then I didn't like this song and the choreo was too slow like a grandma dance lol. but now I find it cute, the instrumental feels nostalgic, it's nice!
    • For the units; I think Yuiri did great in Coin Toss, she looked really good in the outfit! Subete wa Tochuu Keika was nice too with the flower dresses and Nanase center, it was cute. then Ayamachi and Hibiwareta Kagami, I'm not really a fan of these 2 songs... the performances weren't bad though, they did well. and finally, Baguette, I love this song! it makes me think of Mayuyu ;w; Naru, Nanase and Megu did really well and they were good choices for this song!
    • I liked their outfits for this stage, they all looked good. Maybe because this is a stage that was started in recent years (and not 15 years ago lol), so the clothes all feel 'new'.
    • This stage had less MC parts than other stages? They did the intro MC, then they did a MC after the units (divided in two parts), but there was no MC before the last song/encore.
    • The members I liked the most for this performance were Yuiri and Naru. Both of them are very natural on stage, and I like their energy, they also have good voices. They're good performers! I also like Nanase, she's cute and she was in the 2 units that I liked the most. Megu was good too, there was a fun part in Tsubasa wa Iranai when she struggled to stand up on the bench with Miu haha. I thought Kyoka was nice too, somehow she reminds me a bit of Miichan (her looks)? I like how she said during MC that she wants to go out and eat with each girl so they can bond, that's very nice! I wish each team could create good team bond and team work. I actually think they made good choices this time for the shuffle, the teams all have their own style, and there is a good chemistry. So that's great!

That's it! and now I saw the shonichi performances of each team (better late than never lol). I actually enjoyed all of them in different ways. I should stop neglecting theater stages >.<

• Like Like x 3
  15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    220916 MC Cut

Opening MC Theme: What do you want to try in the future?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kyon: Climbing Mt Fuji! I also set this as my aim after my coming of age ceremony, but I haven't managed it yet.
    Naru: Performing as a zenza girl. When I see the 17th gen, I wonder how my performance would be different if I hadn't joined as a Team 8 member.
    Karen: Today, I did twintails. I want to try an all twintail performance. We could do it with Team 4... But it might be difficult to convince some people... [pointed look at Okarina]
    Ayamin: I want to have a concert with Team 4! If many people come to see us, we might be able to have a concert with each team.
    Okarina: I want to try skydiving and bungee jumping. I like high places. My dream is to bungee jump on Nemousu TV.
    Megu: I'm the same as Kyon. I want to try climbing Mt Fuji. I hate mountains, but one of my fans told me they climbed Mt Fuji. I want to feel that sense of accomplishment.

MC Theme: If you had the chance, what would you like to produce?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Okarina: An extremely yabai idol group. When I told this to Ayamin, she said that was a perfect fit for me. Is that supposed to be a compliment..?
    Megu: I've wanted to be a fashion designer since elementary school. I like clothes, so I want to try producing them. For example, our concert goods.
    Ayamin: I want to produce costumes for Kuranoo Team 4. We're the only team who haven't received new costumes yet.
    Kyon: I really want to produce a stage. My ideal performance full of things I want to do.

Karen: I'm not sure... Recently, I've been into taking pictures...
    Naru: Then, how about producing a calendar?

Yurina: I love chocolate, so I want to make some. I especially love chocolate truffles.
    [10 mins later]
    Yuiri: I'm sorry, my tummy is rumbling from listening to Yurina talk about chocolate...

Yuiri: I want to produce socks.
    Everyone: Eeehhh?
    Yuiri: I've been looking for the ideal socks for 25 years. I finally found some good ones recently.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/06/19 Thumbnail
    Members:
    Kuranoo Narumi, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Kiara, Shitao Miu, Takaoka Kaoru, Taniguchi Megu, Nagatomo Ayami, Murayama Yuiri

2022/06/19 Thumbnail
    Members:
    Kuranoo Narumi, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Kiara, Shitao Miu, Takaoka Kaoru, Taniguchi Megu, Nagatomo Ayami, Murayama Yuiri

I think this might be my first time seeing Kaorumba perform... ^^; She seems nice! also I think Yuiri looks really pretty. She did well with her solo performance (in the 2nd video) and at 3:12, from that angle and with her hair like this, she looks like Mayuyu o_o Even her voice sounds like Mayuyu's voice in "cool" songs >.< a random thought lol. Btw Naru's smile is cute!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    It's finally the last time.
    Senshuuraku line-up:
    Okada Rina, Gyoten Yurina, Kuranoo Narumi, Kurosu Haruka, Sasaki Yukari, Shitao Miu, Taniguchi Megu, Nagatomo Ayami, Murayama Yuiri
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12822159674.html
    Basically all remaining members except Hiyuka since the show is on Tuesday.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sayonara janai, Team 4!

19. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I'm gonna miss Baguette