1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kurihara Sae (Saechan)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by Sadia23, Nov 2, 2013.

1. hkt48

hkt48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    AnnaMurashige

if the video does not show watch the video here

I like her, she is so mysterious in my opinion..

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She still is quite mysterious to me too lol
    Quite a way to go before we actually really know the 3rd gens.
    But that also makes it more appealing for me, more than if they give their entire resume at the start lol

d72a6059252dd42a36020721013b5bb5c9eab834.jpg
    Here's her poster, "My pace" and in the little text balloon there's also My Pace but in Japanese. Quite true I know now, laid-back and my pace. Something you can also see in the most recent posts as she went home with a piece of costume still on lol.

The batch of posts:
    [栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 08.05.14
    [栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 09.05.14
    [栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 10.05.14
    [栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 11.05.14
    [栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 12.05.14
    [栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 13.05.14 & 14.05.14

And here's the smaller picture from the SSK Book:
    Naamloos.jpg

Just aiming to get in ofc, but it really doubt that will happen lol
    She writes that it's her first election and is just going to enjoy it.

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She already has a birthday commitee? Nice.

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah she does! But I'm sure all of them have by now.

More posts! Very pretty outifit for the latest handshake event:
    [栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 18.05.14

And about her first performance in Romance Kakurenbo and the announcement of the 27th Pajama Drive!

[栗原紗英] KURIHARA SAE G+ – 19.05.14 TO 21.05.14

@Ryo uploaded her part:

Better than I had expected! I was never really sure about her singing voice. Those 5 lines in Pegasus back in the day didn't leave with a lot to go on.
    I heard her saying that she was having trouble with it so I wasn't expecting anything major.
    At the start it was a bit silent but she pointed that out as well as a working point, after the third line it was fine though.

But like I said much better than I expected. Additionally, I never had an idea how her full singing voice really sounded. (Again the 5 muffled Pegasus lines).

Now that I've heard this where she actually opens up the volume I more or less fell in love with it.
    (stuff this girl does seems to always fall in the good spots with me right, cheesy. And no bias going into it either lol, I swear)

But! More good stuff!
    HazuSae in Pajama Drive, finally! The first 3rd gens have arrived!

http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2014/05/010040.html

As @Tarooooo said in the Hazuki thread:

Two open spots with the current unit config!

I'm always been betting on Sae in Jeanne d'Arc. Also because of that statement that she had been training for Sasshi under a long while back when there still was no sign of shuffles or anything, the only thing that remains from then is the Himawarigumi so I've always been thinking that.

However nothing is certain, especially since Rikopi is also there, and usually does the Sasshi bit in Jeanne d'Arc iirc.

Doesn't really matter to me all that much though, I'm already super glad that these two are finally showing up in a Pajama Drive and in a full spot entirely after 1.5 months of only backdancing.

6. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Yeah this Zenza Girl thing is very nice so we can actually hear the 3rd gen singing voice because in NP save the ones in MARIA, we don't have that chance soo much.
    I think that Sae has a nice voice but probably a little too thin but she was super cute too watch and hear :blush:

yeah... whatever :lol:

and on PajaDora I'm going all-in on Sae/Madoka Temodemo :awesome:

7. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Yay Sae-chan!

I saw her in two Nounai Paradise shows and twice as back dancer in Pajama Drive when I lived in Fukuoka.

She doesn't change much from DMM to the live show. She looks kind of serious and kind of shy all the time.

Sae usually talks the 2nd least least during MC, a bit better than Misaki-chan.
    She's a pretty good dancer, but in my opinion her moves are not powerful enough.

I remember when I saw her in Nounai Paradise, I sat to the left side of stage in 4th row. When our eyes met during the show, I smiled at her, and she kept on looking back at me, especially during Theater Pirates, when there was almost a 20 second interval when she kept going back to me among those sitting in the front formations. The Japanese fans call that "Response (Res)", and I think I got a lot from her.

Sae and Emily are the tallest among 3rd gen, but compared to 1st and 2nd gen they are just average.

Her height helps when she sings as Mai-chan's back-up in Kimi wa Pegasus. I remember her voice sounded very young compared to Iichan Minazo and Rikopi during Pegasus.

Sae doesn't have a very expressive face like Nako, Miku or Hazuki, but I think her mature-but-shy package works.

She's the 3rd or 4th most popular 3rd gen. Her photos are valued 3rd behind Nako and Miku, but in the theater, I can sense Misaki chan overshadowing her a bit, but mainly due to the cuteness factor.

Among 3rd gens, Sae and Hazuki make eye contact with the audience the most.
    Nako is good at that too, although I haven't seen her up close to compare.

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Himawarigumi stage shonichi yesterday :chuffed:

9. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    She's having her seitansai this Friday (20) on a Pajama Drive stage. That's the first time a member has a himawarigumi style seitansai, isn't it?

10. yasasshii

yasasshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If you think about it, it makes sense to hold her birthday celebration during Himawarigumi stage, for one reason - units. Both HKT teams now seems to have adapted the philosophy of not letting KKS do units (I don't count Ame no Dobutsuen as an unit), but it doesn't apply during Himawarigumi stages. Besides, I looked at the lineup and I think it has the biggest number of 3rd gens up to date, other than Sae there's also Nako, Miku, Eretan and Hazuki. So, having a himawarigumi style seitansai will
    • a) let Sae get a proper unit on her birthday
    • b) let her perform alongside four other fellow 3rd generation members, which probably wouldn't be possible during a H or KIV stage (KIV is understaffed rn but not THAT understaffed to only have 11 regular performing members).
    So, it's a pretty logical choice.

11. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I think it makes sense to have her seitansai in the Himawarigumi stage because that's technically a KKS stage too. :)

Her seitansai was great. Sae has been loosening up and is smiling more and using more facial expressions. Her smile looks really soft and gentle.

I took some screencaps during the live transmission in 720p:

http://imgur.com/a/RR71w

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    It was a really nice seitansai!
    If you watch the entire stage you can see how much she has indeed progressed in expressions. A long while back it was a nervous one, then she was just smiling all the time but now she switches according to the feel of the song.

The celebration bit was much more emotional than I had expected, it seems that she's weak whenit comes to friends and stuff.
    It was very cute though.
    She also finally did some gymnastics things!

For people who didn't watch the entire LOD, I uploaded the celebration:

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Sae has sold out her 4 slots in the 4st round! Congratulation!

14. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Part 1: Kurihara Sae, Wanted to become Onpu-chan from Ojamajo Doremi?!
    August 4, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=831

--Nice to meet you. Let's start with the common question. What is your oldest memory?

Kurihara: I can't remember how old I was, but I remember drinking seaweed soup at my house.

--That's a very exact memory. Do you remember details of the occasion?

K: Not really, but I drank it when my mother was cooking rice. I don't know why I remember the moment to this day.

--It's true we sometimes remember moments that don't seem to make sense. What kind of child were you?

K: I was a happy child who liked to play outside.

--Ah, active child.

K: But I was very shy towards people who are not in my family. I also only played with 2 or 3 friends, never with a large group.

--I've interviewed a lot of other girls. Many of you seem to have been shy.

K: Whenever we went out, I would stick close to my mother. But I was often told that I needed little supervision.

--What kind of games did you play with your friends?

K: We often played "Ojamajo Doremi tag."

--Wow, very girly.

K: I really liked Onpu-chan! That's why I cried when I couldn't be Onpu-chan…

--Ah, so you split the roles among yourselves.

K: We decided the roles by rock-paper-scissors, but Onpu-chan was always the most popular. In the end, all of us became Onpu-chan. (laugh)

--Hahaha. I'd like to see what kind of stories you created. Did you learn any extracurricular skills?

K: I learned a little ballet, and I also did rhythmic gymnastics and piano.

--Other members have also said ballet or piano, but rhythmic gymnastics is new.

K: I first heard about rhythmic gymnastics when I was learning ballet, and I thought it was more interesting. And so I did it from 2nd grade to second year in middle school.

--Sounds like you learned it very seriously. Did you take part in any competitions?

K: I was the leader of a five-person team competition, and we won a prize in a competition.

--Very nice. Let's continue next time!

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I've been waiting for this! I knew that she did rhythmic gymnastics and that she participated in contests but not that she led a team and won a prize! Now I wonder if she ever going to show more of that, like a photo or something (at least she showed some in her birthday celebration I posted above). I like rhythmic gymnastics after all lol

Also cute to hear about her being a kid, thanks!

Some other stuff, I've been watching some recent performances and I must say that she has improved both on expressions (used to only be a smile) and talking during MCs. Here are some recent screencaps.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've also decided to resume translating her G+! So here is yesterday's entry:
    Good evening ( *・ω・)ノ

Today I went shopping with Emily for a little bit!

I’m indecisive, so I left a lot of stuff up to Emily to decide (。・ω・。) Lol
    Thanks Emily ♡

The photo of today, doesn’t it look like a mirror ♪???

On the right it’s Sae, on the left Mao

SaeMao ♡

Because yesterday’s hairstyle seemed symmetrical, we tried something like this ///

Please notice the details (。・ω・。) Lol

Comment:
    Kurihara Sae: I finished packing for the stay-over! Tired (。;ω⊂)
    Well then everyone, Oyasuminasae☆ミ
    [​IMG]

Lastly, apart ofc from the good news that she sold out all her 4 slots for Kokoro no Placard (!!!) she also had..

A shoot for UTB! Her first own feature, in that series with Sasshi. Released on the 23rd of August!
    Sasshi already tweeted an off-shot:
    [​IMG]

Very promising photo! lol
    For me she's already doing better than what I had hoped for, for stuff like getting a nice position, some work or general popularity.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    No post today (The girls seems busy), so I did an Aoi Mobame about her from a while ago!

Aoi & the Sae-pace / Aoi Mobame 140729
    During each KIV performance we make paper airplanes with messages for the audience.
    Today, Saechan

Wrote August on it instead of July
    And her mood dropped Lol
    Then she corrected the error
    Just said “ok” ♡
    And her mood went back to normal Lol

I still don’t understand the Sae-pace Lol

[​IMG]

17. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Sae-chan interview part 2/3! Man, the interviewer asked her a lot of new questions, so it's a longer thing than before. She seems to have a lot to say!

Part 2: Kurihara Sae, What "Real Thing" did she see that made her emotional?
    August 6, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=832

--Last time, I asked you a lot of what you studied when you were young. Who was the idol you first admired?

K: The first idols I liked were Mini-Moni-san (from Morning Musume).

--Ah, I think I heard the name from other members as well. I guess you are all part of that same generation.

K: Afterwards, I started liking AKB48-san, around the time of "Ponytail and Shushu"

--Ooh, and did you start to imagine yourself in those dresses, like an idol?

K: No… I liked watching them, but at the time I never thought about becoming one of them. Tokyo was also very far away for me.

--But then, HKT48 was born in Hakata…

K: Yeah. I went with my friend to see "Te wo Tsunaginagara" show.

--What did you think after watching the show?

K: I thought it was superb! I have heard about there being theater shows for a while, but that was my first time watching. I was very moved because I thought in my mind, "It's the real thing!"

--Did that motivate you to audition for the group?

K: I was invited to audition together by my friend who watched the show with me, but I never thought I would pass.

--What do you remember from the audition?

K: I was really nervous, so I don't remember much. I wrote the character for "person" (人) in my palm over and over to calm myself, like the girls around me, and we ate together. (laugh)

--So it wasn't "Sakura" that "everyone ate together" but "people," huh (laugh). That's a very old school trick. Did it do the job?

K: Someone in the room said it's good to do it, so everyone did it. I don't know if it actually helped. (laugh)

--But since you passed, it must have had some effects. Between the audition and your first stage appearance, three months passed. Were the lessons in between those dates difficult?

K: For me, they were. But everyone cried at least once. Looking back though, it was really worth our time. I originally thought doing rhythmic gymnastics was difficult, so I comforted myself in thinking that I did good by challenging myself to work harder at dancing than when I worked at learning gymnastics.

--The lessons must have been difficult to make you cry. What things did the teachers often say to you?

K: I'm always the person with a stale expression. Our dance teacher would tell me, "your eyes look dead." But my face was frozen because I was nervous. So at the same time that we worked on dance lessons, I did smiling exercises in front of a mirror.

--But you were one of the first to make a stage debut among the 3rd generation members!

K: I was surprised about that, because I didn't know if I was ready. We had to hold the mic all the time while singing, so it was a lot different from the lessons. But I told myself, "Don't worry, you trained hard, so you should be fine!" And I gained confidence that way.

--So that's what people call, "confidence backed by evidence." Let's talk about your first unit song in the Kenkyusei show. It was "Kimi wa Pegasus," right?

K: It was originally sang by Miyazawa Sae-san, so it's a super cool song. I thought my personality is a lot different, so I didn't know if I would fit well. But I knew the more I performed the song, the more my own flavor would bleed into the song, and make it my own. By the way, my first name is the same as Miyazawa-san, (laugh), but the kanji is different.

--Oohh! That's right! So was there any feeling not to lose to another "Sae-chan"?

K: I'm one of the the oldest among the kenkyusei, and the girls younger than me are very good at performing, so I've always had a strong desire to compete against them.

--We will talk more in the next part!

18. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Part 3: Kurihara Sae, Looks Like Sadako When Wearing a White One-Piece?
    August 8, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=833

--We talked about you making a debut in the Kenkyusei show last time, but that's not all, you also debuted a few days ago (before interview) in the full Pajama Drive show.

K: Because the sempais were my teammates, I was so nervous that I nearly cried before the show began. But I knew I had to face the stage sooner or later, and the show went by very fast. I think I gained some confidence though.

--I was there watching the show. Your unit song was "kagami no naka no Jeanne d'ark" right?

K: Really!? That was a very tiring song, so I felt a lot of accomplishment when it was finished. And then I thought again whether the song was right for me. (chuckle)

--Well, which song do you think matches you well?

K: I am not sure… maybe "Temodemo no Namida"? I'd like to become someone who can perform any type of song. Oh, also, since "Kagami no naka no Jeanne d'arc" is the last song of the unit songs, there's an MC session attached to it. I'm always really bad at MC, so I'd like to train harder on that.

--Do you have any goals as a member of HKT48?

K: First, I'd like to be promoted. And then, I'l aim for CD single senbatsu. Of course, I'd like to perform at the theater more often. Although I am the under for Team H's Sashihara-san and Team KIV's Moriyasu-san, their performance skills are much higher than mine.

--Wow, as their under, you must face a lot of pressure.

K: Yeah! Let's see, I am also doing the same position as Akimoto Sayaka-san in "Blue Rose." I hope I can take away some of these sempai's strengths by performing their parts.

--Is there any solo work that you are interested in pursuing outside of HKT48?

K: I want to try modeling in magazines. Even though I get really nervous and I'm bad at it now, I'd like to take on the challenge. Also, it would be great if I can get work as an actress.

--What types of roles do you think you'd be good at?

K: The girls around me tell me that I'd look good as a monster/spirit. They said since my hair is long, if I wear a white one-piece dress, I'll look like Sadoko (laugh) I am not so good at smiling, and I can cry easily, so maybe I'll be good at those crying roles.

--Could you tell me some a time when you nearly cried?

K: Hokazono Hazuki-chan, who is from the same generation as me, cried when she performed for the first time in the Kenkyusei show. When I saw her cry I cried too. I didn't even cry at my own first performance, but I cried at Hazuki's first day. (chuckle)

--Do you cry more out of laughter, or out of regret?

K: I cry in both… but I think I cry the most often when I feel pain. Ah, also I cry when I yawn (laugh)

--Well, everyone can shed tears when they yawn.

K: But I actually cry so many tears that other members ask me, "What's wrong?" I tell them, "I'm only yawning! yawning" (chuckle)

--Seems like your tear glands are easily provoked. Now that we are at the end, please say something to the fans reading this article!

K: I'm still learning, but I'd like to one day be able to bring smiles to your faces. Soon after we 3rd generation entered the group, we have been given the opportunity to perform on large stages like in the Kyushu Tour. I'd like to not pass up on these chances. I will work hard!

--Thank you very much!

19. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i think it's from UTB, is it?

[​IMG]

I don't think they need to use her cleavage to bring attention to her...that is unfortunate.