1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kurihara Sae (Saechan)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by Sadia23, Nov 2, 2013.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is such a wonderful group pic. HKT48 celebrated Sae's birthday after their national concert in Yamaguchi.

CH8oEqJWcAAzyX4.jpg

I don't know much about Sae, but why are so many members making fun of their boobs in this pic? lol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
  2. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I think I read she's reknown for having nice/good breasts? I have no idea

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    maybe you should check her gravure work.

Sae had quite a good start, and somehow at the end of the year it cooled down. I hope she's still enjoying herself as an idol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Her seitansai is tomorrow. All her fellow 3rd gen will be there, I think that's the first time this happen. There's also Akiyoshi, Kumazawa, Goto, Komada, Shimono, Tomiyoshi and Mao

5. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    So according to a link from Yuriya's thread (http://daily-hkt48.com/topics/1193) Saechan placed 14th in the Labyrinth game ranking, I don't actually know much about this, and will be in a CM? :banana:
    I'm so happy that Sae's fans are showing her that she is well loved and supporting her fully. The exposure from the CM, however small, can only help Saechan!

6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She did! She reminded fans every other day and they worked hard for it. Iirc she had the same spot in the prelims too, no.14.
    All of it was really important to her as she didn't have a lot of "good news", as they call it, to report recently.
    In her post about it afterwards she said she really gets her strength from her fans' support, something which she really felt again.

I don't translate her G+ a lot, because most of the time I figure auto-translate is enough to get an idea, but here is some stuff:

A post about her overprotective mom & memories with Nako at the time of the HKT auditions.

150730.png Nako2.png

Her letter to Mao for her seitansai, about their relationship and how it started out:

Some mobames, about Oshima Yuuko, missing SaEmiri and Momusu.

And finally the one from today, about Iichan and Iichan's words about the kks.

Related to that latest one, I think getting promoted truly is her no.1 goal now, so I hope it comes about soon. Maybe the 4th anniv at the end of November is a good chance. She, along with the other 3rd gen who are left, has been a kks for 2 years now, only Maikomu and Minazou had a long time as one.

In other news, she's going to be in a Goboten episode for the first time this weekend:
    CRbdfOtUwAA1RUG.jpg CRcIl_CUsAAR2Qo.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Bonus photo from CD Japan :blush: <3
    saechan_hkt.png

8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    ^ Cute! As always, but that might just be me lol.

If you haven't seen a lot of them, in the new Himawarigumi stage, Tadaima Renaichuu, Sae is in Itano position! Personally I think it's a great one to have, and I've been watching every single one she's been in. It also means she centers Faint, for which the dance teacher recommended her? Apparently. Here are some screencaps:

aNWZwes.jpg EwXxaNV.jpg QbRGSLy.jpg sGAQ0qd.jpg YGrGhYC.jpg yRcMoU0.jpg jMnK4oi.jpg eMAPG2u.jpg

An other thing I did besides watch her in the new stage is (finally) translate her birthday letter from her mom!

It's more of a general story about how her childhood was, being the daughter of a very passionate florist mom, and a dad who also goes out working. Thus it was lonely, but she grew to be independent. It also has cute imaging of little Sae on a bike with her mom bringing around flowers.

This was really interesting, and I think I also underestimated how reliable she might be. Maybe still Kurihara Team T, when it ever comes about? Leading around the younger ones like she did at gymnastics.

I also liked how she seems to have such a strong mom who lets her do what she wants. As you probably know she's already out of highschool, and is only being an idol for now, she also mentioned it back during handshakes that she wants to keep doing this for a while. Oh and if you were wondering what her wish was for next year, it was to get promoted with everyone. I think that might just happen before next time.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Thanx for that... it was an amazing read. It is almost like Saechan and her mom are some characters from some slice of life shoujo manga with the reversed roles of the reckless mom and responsible child... but they are real people... kinda amazing IMO. Also little majime Sae must have been a sight to behold. :cool:

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Glad you enjoyed the letter! From the moment I heard it I also had the image of some cute manga in my head lol.

Some other news today. During Emiri’s seitansai, Sae threw in a comment at the end, suggesting that they do a gravure shoot together:

Emiri: “17-year old goal huh, I guess getting more gravure-”
    Meru: “I saw it! In ExTaishu, ect right.”
    Wakachan: “The butt? The butt?”
    Emiri: “No no no no, my butt didn’t get photographed, was it well received?”
    Meru: “It was well received, very much so.”
    *Applause*
    Emiri: “Thank you very much. So I think I want to do my best to get more gravure jobs, and to get into senbatsu again.”
    *Applause*

Saechan: “Well~ Let’s do a gravure shoot together then.”
    Emiri: “Ah! Sure! Please help us out, if someone’s watching. Thank you.”
    *Sae and Emiri look around into the air waving*

Now, 53 days and some more mentions of it later, it actually happened:

I never imagined that it'd happen, but I guess if you just ask sometimes it does lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Dream gravure pair?!! :nosebleed:

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Releasing in two days!

Meanwhile her recent posts have been pretty interesting so I've been translating them.

Misaki-chan being a professional Sae photographer, and their birthday surprise for Tsuttsun:

Sae talking about (the lack of) promotions, and Raira at the tour:

And finally about today's handshake event, and how there were so many people there for her that her 3rd and final slot went over time. The staff even allowed her to continue and moved her to a different table. All of it apparently really energised her, and it set her to talk about her sousenkyou goal, which is upcoming girls' center:

Really great day for her, and kinda unexpected for me. This is the first time that she has ever got to/needed to go overtime with her handshakes. It's good to hear that she's still moving up.

She's been a lot more assertive and funny during theater performances too, so maybe that's slightly connected.

On her SSK wishes, I'm glad that she's realistic about it but still sets a goal. I'll already be glad that she simply ranks in, or even ranks in the preliminary.

Lastly, I know that recently some have been talking a bit more again about the KKS premotions. They are dragging it out a lot, but I guess that just about everyone has noticed that. But I've also noticed that Sae is quite down-to-earth about it, though I don't know if that's her character or just the effect of waiting so long lol.

In any case I think that they'll promote sooner than later. Months ago I was still thinking about a 4th gen debut, waiting for a bit afterwards and then making three teams but with the new grads I think that's over for a while. And so I think that it's getting more and more likely that they'll promote before the 4th gen debuts.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  13. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Its been over a month since the last post so I guess I'm the first to say: CONGRATULATIONS MY KAMI-OSHI ON YOUR PROMOTION!

I always believed in management to do the right thing and promote these girls. Now just have to wait and see if they'll start their own stage with borrowing other team members and/or getting a team song and all those other goodies!

14. Mayoi

OMG!!! Whoo!!!! Thank you for informing us, kkitty!!! I'm so excited!!!

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    They promoted before the 4th gen debuts! lol
    Really good though, finally released from that burden. Now I'm really excited to see just about anything, team song, merchandise, photos from training, new hairstyles on stage, how they go on together, aside from performances.

Logisitics kinda predicted a split of the KKS, but I'm glad that they are on a new road together, it's much more interesting.

Here's Sae's G+ post about it:
    Sae.png
    (The others' are here)

You can see she's the Ueki-style vice-vice-captain lol.

In other older news, some translations:
    Sharing a room with Pchan & Mao
    Going for yoga with family

She made brownies for everyone at the theater, and Yuriya said in MC that they were the best she ever had:
    Cdl-dwUWIAAW9oU.jpg

And her old gravure with Emiri is in the gallery, but she also did a new one with Mao, Emiri, Rikopi and Mariri:
    0c1fa63b.jpg

Finally, today she went to a One Piece performance by the same director who did Meijiza:
    thea.jpg

Next up is her performance at the AKB theater on Monday!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  16. Mayoi

Our Saechan got :1st::2nd::1st: in the Stage48 Member Ranking!!!

That is fantastic! :)

17. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    She so kawii this makes the 3rd girl in the 48 group to have the name Sae though this is the first I heard another girl with the same nickname though not much of a problem imagine had she ended up in SKE48

18. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

19. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Saechan streamed for over an hour (I believe) and towards the end she was almost to 14000 viewers, which is great! She talked about whatever topics that came up in the question/chat stream- which she repeatedly said went too fast for her to read- and was overall just really cute and sweet to her fans. I do hope that she streams again as I missed part of it (I get ready for school at the time she was streaming)

One note though: the streams happen with pretty much no notice for me, is there a schedule somewhere or is it actually just whenever the girls feel like it?

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The latter one. It make following a certain girl hard enough task, right?[hehe]