Lê Sunny (Sunny)

Discussion in 'SGO48 Members' started by Elstree, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    [​IMG]
    Name: Lê Sunny
    Nickname: Sunny

Birthdate: 2003-10-30
    Sign:
    Scorpio
    Height: 150cm
    Hometown: Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh

Trivia
      • Hobbies: Enjoys singing, raising cats, traveling, watching anime, and reading manga.Enjoy self-study language.Enjoy talking and getting to know people.
      • Favorite color: Blue, white.
      • Idols: Céline Dion, Takeuchi Miyu, Watanabe Mayu.
      • Dream: Wanting to be an idol doesn't step back from difficulties.If I don't become an idol, I want to become a veterinarian.
      • Talent: Can see the face and guess the weight of others.
      • Funfact: Cook food that no one can eat and can't even yourself.Can do a bad face very well.Self-proclaimed as tall as Yabuki Nako and capable of dealing high damage when winking.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny gallery - http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/lê-sunny-sunny-gallery.23499/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[Ruk Dai Bpao - Can I Love You] Sunny cover

if the video does not show watch the video here

[AKB48 - Hanareteitemo] - Sunny cover

if the video does not show watch the video here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 March 2021
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

--------------
    1200x1600
    [​IMG]
    --------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1