Lin Chieh-hsin - Team Daisy

Discussion in 'Team TP Members' started by Crystelle, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Crystelle

Crystelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami, Izuta Rina
    600px-LinChieh-hsinTPFeb2019 (400x400).jpg
    林潔心
    Lin Chieh-hsin
    Nickname
    : Dòupí (豆皮), Kējī (柯基)
    Name in Japanese: リン・ジェシン
    Gen: 1st
    Birth date: March 27, 2003
    Hometown: New Taipei, Taiwan
    Nationality: Taiwanese
    Height: 148.5cm
    Blood type: A

Team: Daisy

Social Networks: Instagram

Trivia
    • Personal characteristics: Can play the guitarre and sing, can play jazz drums
    • What I want to say to fans: Hello everyone, I am the J heart (?) who likes to eat beanskin. My dream is to become an idol (///▽///) and the first song of Team TP can prove that the effort will be rewarded! (I like to sing and play music can go to my official IG to see my cover! Because I have your support and your love, I will continue to move forward with your love and gratitude. The future road is still long and there are many dreams to be realized together, let's work together!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  2. Crystelle

Crystelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami, Izuta Rina
    Profile update:
    Personal characteristics: Can play the guitarre and sing, can play jazz drums
    What I want to say to fans: Hello everyone, I am the J heart (?) who likes to eat beanskin. My dream is to become an idol (///▽///) and the first song of Team TP can prove that the effort will be rewarded! (I like to sing and play music can go to my official IG to see my cover! Because I have your support and your love, I will continue to move forward with your love and gratitude. The future road is still long and there are many dreams to be realized together, let's work together!

https://www.akb48teamtp.com/products/lin-chieh-hsin

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020