1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Lin Jia-ni / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Team TP Graduated Members' started by Crystelle, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    5_898453312688e221f72d (323x400).jpg
    林佳霓
    Lin Jia-ni
    Nickname
    : Níní (霓霓)
    Gen: 2nd
    Birth date: January 16, 2005
    Birthplace: New Taipei, Taiwan
    Nationality: Taiwanese
    Height: 162cm
    Blood type: A

Unit: Peek A Boo Trainee

Social Networks: Instagram

Personal characteristics: Knows saxophone, good proportions
    What to say to fans: I hope everyone can support me and cheer with me!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  2. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She has just been suspended because of a scandal.

Google Translate from Vietnamese:
    AKB48 Team City 2nd generation trainee Lin Jiani (Nini) has been suspended from today for violating the code of conduct. Her scandal has caused a lot of noise in the fan community for a long time and fans also asked for it to be resolved, but because the company was afraid of affecting the release of the 3rd generation, it was postponed until now.
    The detail of this scandal:
    Nini has an acquaintance with a youtuber, so she received an anonymous interview about the injustices in a Taiwanese entertainment company. The fact that she didn't expect this person to make a real video posted was only the words of an unnamed trainee of a famous female idol group.
    Her complaints include:
    - The company favors the members who join the group first, the opportunities are also given more to them (referring to gen 1).
    - In the last year, the company waited 9 months to pay salary once. (Eating at the dormitory, the company took care of it, but also yelled. I wonder if it's been a year since Taiwan has fallen flat.)
    - Go to event staff pay for taxi or he pay or deduct from salary.
    - Some other little things. She mentioned that she was offered by YG so she is thinking about moving to Korea and thinks that the Korean company has better treatment. The video above, after causing a storm for a few days, has been removed, but Team TP fans have collected data to prove that it is Nini and no one else. The fans' reaction was to kick her out but keep them because it's hard to come back to the group like that.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I Know is difficult but we all know that opportunities come with popularity. Look at tingli she's a second generation but she have more gigs than some gen 1. For many events they want the most popular for a better exposure is not the company fault.
    Last year was very difficult with the Corona situation so I understand the fact that the company wasn't able to pay for months. TTP wasn't active for months.
    The 1st gen are more popular than the 2nd gen is a fact so yes the most popular are the main promoter.

I understand her frustrated mind but she have to understand the environment.

Is sad to think that she want to go to Korea and Have this imagination that the treatment is better.

4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    She is listed as a Rest member and didn't get a new profile picture