=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, Otoshima Risa was HKT's 4th gen KKS (and in Fukuoka Hakata Minion).
    half of the girls were in some idol groups previously, so this could be a reason why they could debut so fast and have such high level of performance at stage, SR or HS already.

==========

fan filmed =LOVE HS event! very rare!

https://twitter.com/renatan_room/status/896659149269876740

wow, the cost/performance for their HS was indeed superb. 4 girls and almost a minute for one ticket! no wonder there were so many rave reviews from fans about it ("I've felt that HS was worth 1000 yen for the first time")) Sasshi is doing a predatory pricing [hehe]

2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Not to mention like what you said, an area for photographers . I bet the camera fans were like drooling.

This is literally free advertisement !

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Otoshima Risa is such a great story. She never gave up even though she's older than most girls who auditioned. Ozaki must have been very happy that things worked out for her.

4. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

cool! another main stage at one of the biggest idol events!

==========

Sasshi briefly introduced =LOVE members today on her Twitter.

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/896893521965101056

Ootani Emily
    Everyone's oshimen and everyone's elder sister. Precious.

DHJn5Q2UQAAE6UU.jpg DHJn5Q4U0AASk2-.jpg

Yamamoto Anna
    The best dancer in the group! There were a lot of her photos with jumping ponytail. Lovely

DHJn5Q4VwAAWUDm.jpg DHJn5RCUIAAsimA.jpg

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/896894833230467073

Otoshima Risa
    What surprised me the most yesterday is how good Risa looks on photos! (Of course, she looks good in person as well). Hakata girl with a great feeling of transparency.

DHJpEq8U0AEWjzw.jpg DHJpEsfUIAA7rBx.jpg

Noguchi Iori
    The only member with short hair. And she is a super good singer. Seriously! I want you all to her her singing as soon as possible.

DHJpEq8UwAA3txJ.jpg DHJpErdUQAIi3ej.jpg

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/896897402652606464

Sasaki Maika
    She's energetic, very lively. But you can't guess it from her official photos, lol. Her smile is cute, so there won't be such official photos in the future...

DHJrbMgUQAAu_MD.jpg DHJrbMgUIAIevCE.jpg

Satake Nonno
    Super negative. There are a lot of members who have happy auras in the group, but she is negative. I'll protect her.

DHJrbMhU0AMKVvk.jpg DHJrbMeUwAAZnXR.jpg

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/896981820700450816

Saitou Kiara
    One of the two kids in the group. Skilled dancer! From what I saw in SR, she's natural airhead. Groups always have "pink" members in them, so in =LOVE it's Kiara.

DHK4MygVYAAq4Oi.jpg DHK4MzhUIAA2Fm6.jpg

Ooba Hana
    Energetic! But I think she has a sensitive side to her as well (Sashihara's investigation). Always draws attention to her with her vigorous dance.

DHK4MylUAAAYjx-.jpg DHK4MytUMAA8qdJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/897071396286734337

Morohashi Sana
    Skilled singer! I fell in love with her singing voice from the first sight in SR auditions. I want you to hear it!

DHMJq7IVYAA6oa7.jpg DHMJq7EUMAAVnAp.jpg

Takiwaki Shouko
    She wasn't confident in her dancing, but she already progressed considerably! But she's a lot cuter in real life! In search of skilled photographer! She's cuter when you'll see her live!

DHMJq7EUAAEFhp3.jpg DHMJq7FUQAE0ddl.jpg

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/897072392500989955

Takamatsu Hitomi
    Center of =LOVE. Hardcore Nogi wota. Her smile and feeling of transparency are astonishing. She's Sakura's oshimen.

DHMKk7DUAAA_u19.jpg DHMKk7DVYAEHEmO.jpg DHMK3guVYAATJjS.jpg

Saitou Nagisa
    She's not =LOVE. She's trully =LOLI. Naatan is a baby. Which has a gap with her husky voice.

DHMKk7CUwAA7N6D.jpg DHMKk7FUMAAeJZk.jpg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    =Love
    Dance Choreography

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    After seeing a few pictures, I really need to hop on their Show Rooms, so far, the girl I like is Nagisa-chan! :1st: She looks SO ADORABLE! I love her twin-tail look. Reminds me of young Mayu-chan. [hehe] Iori-chan is up there too because I liked the way she gave us little samples of the song. :2nd:

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    =LOVE (song) in ANN!!

C/W. Kioku no doko ka de:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  9. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I wish "=LOVE" was a bit slower but other than that I like all three songs.

Main vocals for "Kioku no Dokoka de" is sung by Morohashi Sana and Noguchi Iori.

Motomura Aoi (HKT48) made the choreography for "Start!". Can't wait to see it :)

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    WOW! =LOVE is so perfect, love it!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

liked all songs as well! really nice debut single!
    after hearing "=LOVE" so many times a capella was a bit surprised how anime song-like it sounds (especially after Iori's singing), but considering that they are seiyuu idol group that is for the best. Sasshi probably made all songs with that in mind, and I won't be surprised if those songs will be used in anime. or maybe they were written that way because there are already plans for some anime OST.

and yeah, I was very surprised that Aoi is choreographer for "Start!" Sasshi getting jobs for her kids once again)) can't wait to see performance of all three songs.

fan reception of songs is great #イコラブ

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Nice songs, <3<3<3 The girls are great, can't say there's anyone with less personality:blush:

13. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    Sashi dancing the moves apparently choreo'd by Aoi in the Start! video. <3
    I wish we could hear the conversations they have while the songs play.

I was also surprised by how "anime" these songs are at first, but it's fitting.

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Right off the bat, I feel these =LOVE girls are really good singers. There's some high notes in the chorus of the single that they make sound really good.

Anybody know the composer and lyricist to the title track? I'm hoping AkiP has his dirty hands off this project.

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ I think Sasshi said on ANN that she didn't consult with AkiP about anything, which is great, but kinda surprising at the same time - I thought Sasshi would consult Yasusu a lot.

========

article about good reception of songs.
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1707689

"イコラブ" ranked 3rd in Yahoo's real time search ranking!

=========

another interesting thing about development of =LOVE is how it involves various outside people. like Aoi as choreographer, logo design from YoAni student, photos of live performance from fan photographers...

==========

translation of Sasshi's tweet about Aoi
    https://twitter.com/345stuff/status/897923339154358272

"The choreographer of =LOVE 1st single c/w 'Start!' is HKT48's Motomura Aoi. When I first met Aoi, she was crying all the time. Now I'm paying her, and we do business together. Time flies. The dance is very cute everywhere, very Aoi-like. Thanks! Aoi!"

16. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Very nice songs, I am impressed so far. <3

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like the fact that she didn't rely on Aki P for this ... otherwise we won't be able to feel how Sasshi's concept of the songs she selected, etc
    The last thing I want to feel is someone saying : ...hey wait a sec.... another AKB fraction feeling even though this is suppose to be something different ....

I like the songs. Their recording voice have this anime feel ... lol looking forward to hearing them at AniSongs.

Aoi was the choreographer !?? LoL she had to rope in some HKT members, form the basic formation and then teach the =LOVE gals. From both their expressions, it seems like Ueki & Shige dun noe about it . Wow ... It's kinda interesting to hear her say : Now I'm paying her ..... that is sooo cool. It brings the status up a bit, afterall ... Aoi loves dancing & this will encourage her.

Overall ... I too find myself liking the songs. A great job in the debut . Now to maintain it as they always say
    Doing it is easy....maintaining the standard is difficult.

Never gets bored looking at Sasshi & her arc :).

18. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Good. They are supposed to sound like the songs are for anime openings or endings. They are a Seiyuu Idol Group. I'm surprised they are not having their own anime, but, I digress. That's why we have the 22/7 girls. I really hope they do get hired to make songs for anime like LiSa? Maybe? Lol. Either way, lovely songs indeed! I really hope these get MVs because I am all in for cheesy adorable very idol-like songs! :cute:

Edit: Now that I think about it, I wonder how come their songs were "debut" before 22/7? I thought that project came out first? Not that I'm complaining, just impressed by how fast they are moving. Especially vocals being really good.

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  20. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino