1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Ok, i don't see a thread on here, and i think i've been here awhile to start a thread on LOVE, and i hope this one takes off in posts, as people open up on their personal story, because it all matters to our community.

it is fun to fantasize about your favorite AKB48 girl, i sure do, how many times have i mentioned my love for Mariko...lol

but in reality, inregards to love, it has been awhile, a long long while.

2005 was a rough year, and '06 was a rebuilding year for me, job-career, health, family/friends.
    I think i am still a work in progress, and like most 35 year olds, i am not where i am....yet?

anyhow, it's been 2 years since my breakup with my ex-gf, so, interms of relationships, it's been dry. I tried online dating, and quit some online dating websites after 3 months or so, and recently joined on another one. Since i want a japanese(preferably), i thought i try an online dating website pertaining to Japanese girls, it's been slow, but i thought i would try atleast. I am not the shy type, but once you are in the workforce, like i am, and beyond school, it becomes more challenging to find that special someone.

what's your story?

2. transcendental_protagonis

transcendental_protagonis Kenkyuusei

I was dating a girl of the college, but since the vacations begun, I hadnt any contacts with her, since neither me or her liked each is ok, just for fun too :|. At school times I've fallen in love with a girl, I was great friend with her, but not brave enough to tell her how I felt, now I've lost contact with her =\.Nowadays people here doenst want to have a serious relationship, just fun, like going with bars and nightclubs staying with many peoples, I guess I'm one of them =\

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I was unlucky enough to grow up in a town where differences, uniqueness, and anything not mainstream was looked on as something to be avoided, hence, social life for me was not fun for many years. By the time my classmates finally decided to grow up, it was almost the end of high school. :lol: A girl asked me out once, but it was in 6th grade, and I really didn't know what it was (having practically no friends prevented social development back then ;) ), and I had crushes on the way that I did nothing about. It was not until my senior year in high school that I found the guts and the resolve to ask a girl out, but she said no. There was one other girl that I talked to, and on a couple of occasions we kinda snuggled together and held hands and such, but it never became anything official.

Looking back on it, I may be more lucky than anything else. I see all my classmates now that have a couple of kids and are in a giant mess of a situation because of those bad choices. Remember, I am only 22. Stupid. :x

4. CDevil

CDevil Member

This is a nice thread, it's always good to know more about other members, even the good and bad experiences.

Anyway I'm typically very shy in real life, so I've never had the courage to ask anyone out, and I've only been asked out once...and that was when I was 11 lol (even then I was too shy and turned her down...so I've had no girlfriends at all :( ). There is a girl I've really liked for about 4 years, and I have a feeling she likes me too, however it's really hard to know how she feels because she has a bit of a tsundere personality (although that's probably because I sometimes try to annoy her on purpose...kinda like how little boys act mean to girls they like, but can't really control it). I think she likes me too because she often does things you'd only do for those that you really like. I've been the same as well (I even made her a music video, it doesn't get any more obvious that I like her than that). We haven't even been on a date before, but I've been sly and bought 2 concert tickets and invited her. Hopefully she'll go because I said it would be her birthday present.

Since I'm shy I'll just continue to carry on as usual and hope she either: confesses, tells me she doesn't like me, or gets a boyfriend, because there's no way I'll be able to ask her out.

5. Damaramu

Damaramu Kenkyuusei

I'm married. I'm in love everyday. I've been with my wife for 7 years before we got married (April 17th, 2007). Married life is good!

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

thanks for sharing your experience. I hope the best of luck for you in your situation. I think if you drop enough hints to her, and maintain good somewhat close contact, i'd say you got a good chance at something. Girls, my guess, probably can pick up these signals from guys. It is best to get a girls opinion though, they would know best. But in my experiences with girls, she'll let you know one way or another. And IF it happens, believe me, it will just "happen", and fall right into place, sounds nice doesn't it, but it's true!

glad there are people out there that give recognition to threads such as this one, and contribute to it, makes for a better online community! Thank you for your feedback, and contributions.

7. dan.

dan. Kenkyuusei

I was very very shy and i never or rare times i asked to go out or spoke about my feelings. I ever goes by the wrong way because i get close the girls by the friendship and when i had to talk about my feelings they said thats no condition, "we are only friends" such this...I got some dates years ago but only casually, nothing serious. I don't like to go out to bars or nightclubs only to stay with a lot of girls, i think that i've to really like someone and wants to be a long time with a girl to stay with she, totally different what the most of people thinks.

But now i'm in love with my girlfriend, for the first time i know what is to love and be loved, we study in the same course and we stay everyday.

My poor english dont let me talk all as i like to say, sorry :(.

8. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

nice thread =] .

MYYYY LOVVVEEEE LIIIFFEE !
    Although im still in the 11th grade , doesnt mean i dont know what love is .. but really what is LOVE ? i mean we can only define LOVE in our own WORDS right ? As for me , i have been asked out a few times but sadly turned down the offer and i have also known people who have liked me ( yes for some strange reason ==;; ) But i actually prefer to be single , im not really LOOKING at the moment ( probably because im still in school ) and there are also other reasons which i think is not worth me going over .. but i guess for mee its kinda like the "FORBIDDEN LOVE" yes , i know doesnt make sense , but if you ONLYY KNEWW .

BUT ! because i am a great friend , i find myself to be the "Advice Guy" alot of people come too me for advice or just too talk too . I think its pretty cool , i mean the first time it happend i asked "So why are you comming to me about it?" and they would say "Because i trust you , and your serious about these kinda topics" . The first time that happened i was like "Whooa? really ?" i was sooo TOUCHEED =] . I mean at the moment i guess im more concentrated on Building strong friendships radther than relationships . Becuase as most people know ( that know me ) know me to be the "Stupid yet Serious" guy at the same time . I mean like i make people laugh because seeing people happy is one of the things which i love , but when it comes too someone needing me too talk too , im serious about it and i offer advice that in my opinion is right .

soorryy for this being SOO LONG ==;; ~ .

9. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

Is it true?? Being marrid is good??
    Well actually i'm in a relationship, n of course there are hard time sometimes... But sumtimes i feel hopeless to fight againts the problem...

To the point, if my relationship right now already gave me trouble that destroyed my mood(too much pressure here and there), wew... I can't imagine what kind of nightmare i'll face after married....

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

10. Daisuki Daiiyo

Daisuki Daiiyo Kenkyuusei

Ah, so there is life after Marriage! :p Just kiddin, it's great that things are working out nicely for you Damaramu.

@devnyx: lol, sounds like you're just in a really volatile relationship. But don't let the bad things get you down so much, usually after rough spots things start to look up and get better.

---

Hm love. Truthfully, I haven't tried in a while to get a boyfriend or anything like that, past ones have just been really troublesome.

Not like high stakes drama or anything where someone ends up crying, but moreso that they never put any effort into the relationship. Which was weird, since they're the ones who asked to go steady in the first place, and it's like once they got you, there's no reason for them to try anything anymore. And yeah, those weren't really love circumstances anyway, probably just dating for the sake of dating lol. Maybe things will pick up when I go back to college in the fall.

In all honesty tho, I don't think I've ever truly been in love. Well maybe once-- but that ended really horribly lol, so I'd like to think that it doesn't count.

11. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

Well... maybe it just me, but i think she's being overprotected... She always try to control me... Well, it's not meant i don't want it, but it just "gimme a break, Man!" i need some space too... I told her many times to try trusting me, that i won't do anything bad behind her... But still... She kept on "keep an eye" on me...
    Yeah... I hope that what u said will become true...
    Haha... :D

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

thanks for your contributions, just trying to bring this thread up, it's been so quiet.
    no one wants to share an important topic, ok doesn't necessarily have to be actual real life love then, ...fantasies, and crushes included then.

ok, me....i had this crush one of my co-workers, who is vietnamese, but a very short crush that lasted right up to my Japan trip, then forgot about her. Ironically i sit right next to her now since i moved cubicle spaces, dept mgr decided on the move. I really don't have any feeling toward her in that way any more, i dunno why, i guess i got over her quick..hahaha. And no i can honestly say, thanks to the good corruption of hot j-girls about everywhere you can think of in Tokyo, Kyoto and of Japan, i have increased my love for Japanese girls. Also, AKB crushes/fantasies...You all know my fetish, adoration towards Mariko-sama and how i met this amazing hot young woman, omg..she is majorly gorgeous, i would propose to her in a split moment if could, she could be the mother of my children and i would love to settle down with a woman like that...ok ok..
    there are others but you have to check the AKB ranking thread for my favorites. Kasai is another, she is just over the top in cuteness and everything that makes you smile, happy, and pure goodness, i just adore Kasai too! ;)

13. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

mine is pretty simple.
    i was in love for two years (2002-2003).
    in 2004, he dumped me (damn him!) because he has another girl.
    now, i hate to be in love but sometimes i feel like i want it.

14. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

@haruna,
    so, until today u don't have any relationship with guy anymore???

15. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

As cliche as this sounds, I'm certainly not looking into getting into a relationship anytime soon. My next 5 years or so are planned out... this year I'm taking an Access course, in order to hopefully start a Japanese course at uni next year (which is a 4 year course). Not only do I intend to put 100% focus on my course, but much of the course will actually be in Japan... so lets just say a relationship would be inconvienient.
    When I finally finish the course in 5 years time (which would make me 27!), I'll think about it then. I'll be in Japan then anyway =P (the fact I intend to move to Japan is another reason - wouldn't wanna force my life plans on other people).

Never had a serious relationship when I was in my teens, was probably not mature enough anyway. Did have one of them damn online relationships for 2 years - never again.

God, this post probably makes me sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself - I'm not! It's the last thing on my mind right now!

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

it's been almost 4 years for you since your last relationsihp....i think from time to time, we defintely miss those "moments", not necessarily that someone in the past, but just "a" someone in our life...special.
    for me it's been 3 years...almost, i can't believe it, but just out of a 5 yr relationship, now getting use to singleness...i guess people get use to their singleness...not by choice, maybe...but for me it is just cirumstance, go with the flow...i think it is hard to find someone, thesedays, sounds quite depressing doesn't it..

anyways, thanks all for sharing, any more? thoughts? comments? crushes? let's not even go there with the breakups, unless you all want too...either way, anything to get this thread moving.

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ yes, 4 years passed away.
    all my friends ask me to find a new one. but my life seems to be so complicated nowadays and sometimes, i dont have time to think about it.
    but..
    recently, i see someone that i feel interested to know him... -confused + afraid-

until now.. yes.

18. Shubi

Shubi Kenkyuusei

My story isn't very simple but...

I(17 years old) met him (21 years old) last summer (he's my sister's (27years old)) at my sister's house (he's from Belgium, we live in France). He came back last winter... <3 He came back this summer... <3 <3 <3 And now I'm with the man with who I felt in love a couple of months ago ... <3

Even though he's far from me most of the time, I know our relation is the most important one I've ever had.

19. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

I'm in love, but .......I don't have lucky in the love T___T

20. ahounokotoba

ahounokotoba Kenkyuusei

Well I do want some love :D but yes I still not sure if I want it right now :D After broke up 2 years ago I still can`t find a "real" and serious love so let the time flow then :D

But maybe here`s some stories about me:
    In senior high (beetwen 3 years span) i was rejected 9 times :D
    And in college I got 3 best chick in my campus (counting my last one) ! unbelievable huh :shock: considering my appearance actually it`s a miracle :D maybe if I rejected 3 times more I`ll got 1 kick ass one but recently I realise that it wasn`t face what I`m looking for so let`s the time flow then :D

Happy yay!!! :D