1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

well i'm so sorry if my previous post kinda made you feel uncomfortable, i didn't mean at all to scold you or something. I've been in that situation too, many years ago. I had a crush on one girl and she rejected me, and it took a long time to feel normal again towards that girl. In the meantime, whenever i met her, i couldn't bring out my smile... sad, actually. :(

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

We met again. Now, he needs my help. He needs me to help him marking students' assignment because he's busy with his students practicum observation. I can't reject his request. I don't know why I say "Okay, I'll help you" just like that without further thinking. Now, I can't do anything...

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

LOL. in this case, you just have to work your part as fast as you can and get away from him. and why didn't you make something up as an excuse? i thought you don't like being near him... ;)

4. haruna_hamasaki

Because my friend was beside me. She knows that I am a person who hardly reject when people need my help. She knows that lecturer. She knows that the lecturer always asking help from me. Maybe that was the reason, I can't reject him just like that. :confused:

5. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Just do what you have to do and think only of your duty :)

6. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yup right. Professionals always have their jobs done, no matter what the situations are.
    Ganbatte, girl ;)

7. haruna_hamasaki

Yeah.
    And I met him like three times in a row today, only an hour gap for each meeting. I hate that. I have to stay in his room, doing some kind and typing and I have to leave my home for 7 hours! It has ended for today. Hopefully we can do our best for tomorrow's ICT conference.

Actually, I really hate it when he showed his concerns when I was in his room for about 3 hours. He asked me a lot of things. When it came to something funny, I can't help but laughing. I was trying hard not to laugh or anything else, but I really can't do that. I'm a funny girl so I always easy to laugh to people's jokes even though it's not really funny to some people.

Meh~

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

this thread has been going well, thanks for all your contributions and advice everyone!!

i've been out on hiatus for a few weeks, but i am back to contribute, maintain my threads.

You sure have a lot to deal with day in and day out with facing him, and i know it is difficult for you to try to act as professional as you can, while dealing with a lot of discomfort and ill feelings while he is near, but sometimes we have to deal with these diffiicult situations to get to a better place. To me, it shows strength when someone like you can endure this, perserve through it, and reach your goals, and ultimately finding what you are looking for in a relationship, love, and having your career. All we ask is you do your best and do what you can, ganbatte ne!!

9. haruna_hamasaki

^ Thanks.
    I'm really trying my best. Even though the ICT conference has ended, we still have a lot of things to do together. I have to go to his office at least once a day to do some report. I wish I can so at another place but all the important items are in his room. I'm dealing with my inner self. I'm trying to be myself and at the same time, be brave and face the situation. I know I can do it.

10. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yes you can do it. I know so too. Because i know that you have all the determination you need to face him, right inside your heart. ;)

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

think AKB48 POWER and all the support from your friends here at S48, Ganbatte ikimashoi!!

12. Ange

Ange Member

This is pretty pathetic. Today is 1 year since I was dumped. I'm not crying at all. I don't know if I want to cry, but it still feels wrong.

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

it always will feel wrong, being the one dumped, being put in a position where you were betrayed and let down, it just plain hurts!!
    i am sure you have had your fair share of crying, and let it out....1 yr is a long time to reflect, to grow, and perserve thru the hard times. I am sure you dealt with a lot, and have learned a lot as well from your experiences. hopefully you grew stronger, and your heart has healed and you learn to forgive, most importantly so you can be receptive to a new and better love, learning to trust with your heart, smartly, and openly. Trust takes time to build, but once you find someone worthy of that love, there is no limit. best of luck. thanks for sharing....feel free to post more.

its been close to 3 years for me, since my last break up...in April '05. I have learned a lot since then, and got thru the tough times...all i can say now is that i am more than ready, for love and a new relationship!

14. haruna_hamasaki

Just do as you like. If you feel like crying, crying as much as you want. Don't hold it. *hugs Ange*

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Ange, as haruna says, "do as you like", if you feel the need to share, whatever, that is what we are here for, each other. **hug**
    same with you Haruna, Kyu...

thanks for your support, and contributions.

**update**

well, i put it to rest....my situation.
    in regards to this girl. its been less and less contact, and despite texting her out of kindness, once on valentines day, and then on her birthday a week later, she did however give a courtesy text but nothing more. I begin to think that this was truly not going to work. I felt more and more not wanting to continue this and not pursue her. We had agreed to meet up again as we discussed earlier in the month,weeks later...and finally the week arrived, but decided to call it off. I gave it some serious thought and decided to end it on my terms with her. This in no way is a breakup since the so-called interaction she and i had was nothing more than a few casual dates, and nothing close to exclusivity. So a simple text i felt was suffice. I basically turned her down and felt that at this point there was nothing significant between us. I didn't want to waste my time, and hers. Clearly it was obvious that her intention was "just friends" as i felt no intensity, no strong interest on her part. I did feel that i gave a good impression, but we are not seeking the same goals here. Her lack of receptivity, her lack of excitment, her lack of motivation in dating me, lead me to this decision where i felt the need to move on. I feel no bad feelings towards her, and i don't think that i could have persuade her to have a stronger interest in me to evolve into a relationship, i just didn't think the necessary pieces, the right chemistry was within us to ever reach something special. I was willing to take a chance with her, but i didn't feel any reciprocation from her. I always felt her schedule, her priorities were elsewherre. Rightfully so, we were never "us", and i respect that she has her life and schedule, BUT, when you are dating someone, there should be some level of interest enough to reciprocate atleast on some level. I felt nothing from her, if anything. I honestly do not feel bad in my decision to move on. I felt confident in my action and feel it is for the best. If she so desires to want a friendship, i am not sure if i would honor that since my intention is to date, not just friends, afterall we did meet, date intially through a dating website. I do feel disappointed at the outcome, but that is life, and i am remaining hopeful and will continue the dating process. Thanks for hearing me out these past few months. It was interesting to say the least, and i did put out a good effort, and i don't have any regrets, just another disappointment, but i am sure i have learned from it. I have a lot ahead of me, not just in terms of dating, but with my upcoming trip and move. I think i know my priorities, but i also know i will take the dating risks if i feel they are good risks.

16. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

Ermm.. it's kinda vague but..
    If you are confused about your own feelings, and you think the other is kinda confused too..
    And it is near impossible to seriously ask, or confess
    Is there a way to test?
    Or maybe hint?

17. Ange

Ange Member

^ Oh, you use the classic "what would happen if....?"

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

what would happen if i did nothing????????????

nothing would happen, as the case with ME.

basically as i posted above, i turned her down, and basically saw no possible continuation and ended it, and well, in essencse did nothing to pursue her further.

but only differernce is, i AM not confused about my feelings, since i have none for her, it didn't amount to anything really.

take the plunge, go for it, if both of you are unsure, and confused, one of you has got to do something, sometimes doing nothing, it will dissapate on its own, and dissolve to nothing as in my CASE. well, i did turn her down, i guess that is something, like a nothing-something something.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

this thread has been quiet, so i also don't have much to offer or provide...

i've been focusing on other things in my life, and dating, atleast for now has taken a backseat while i prerpare for my vacation and my move. I will continue with the dating website that i have a membership on, but i am thinking of looking into a few others.
    if anyone else has anything to share, by all means, please do, and post some.

20. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

Im currently in M.U with someone =)