1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yeah it sucks. I think, if you cherish friendship more than love, sometimes you just have to let go of the feelings. Just to preserve your friendship. maybe you've just made the right decision, cM.

2. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

Thank you..
    I just recalled. Yesterday night when I took train with her, I told her "Ganbatte", and she had pretty teary eyes. She smiled and said my hair looks messy. And I went "I know!" and I ran off the train..

And recently I had been showing concern because I feel there're something troubling her. She told me she's fine but I am pretty sure she's not. I guess the problem is about me then... :(

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

It's so hard for us men, when a girl begins to back out on us, avoiding us. It's like, we don't know what to do, and we can't force them to tell us what is going on. It looks like she's avoiding you right now, cM. So what are you gonna do? I think it's best for you to show your concern, but in some distance that she won't feel discomfort. If you keep doing this, maybe (just maybe) she will open up to you again. When, I don't know. Ganbatte to you too, cM. :)

4. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    OMG cM :(

If you what you say is true, then I think she really has feelings for you, I cannot be some other thing. But she felt she's going to a dangerous territory so she wants to cut it out before it's too late.

Ganbatte cM. I feel you.

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow, talk about serious turns of events...

cM, I'm not sure how useful my input would be since I have a way of doing things outside the box...but you're best bet may very well have to be sitting down with this person and spending a good amount of time seriously talking things over - as openly and honestly as possible.

When it comes to romance and such, I for one don't like to play guessing games. I'd very much prefer a straight-forward talk for a good 10-20 minutes to sort stuff out. Whether I come out of the conversation feeling elated or crushed, at least I know where I'd stand with the other person, and I'd be able to move forward in my life.

Like I said, I have my own style of doing things which can sometimes go against the grain, but I hope my words help somehow. If not, then best of luck to you and with your situation.

~gideon123

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Thanks for your nice advice, Ange, kyu, albusdumb & qilver.
    I can't say anything more for now...

7. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

-content deleted-

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

it would be you that has to show her these things and be the stronger more mature one in handling, teaching her these issues...best of luck to you.
    there could be many reasons why she backed away and is avoiding contact, there could be many reasons why. Trying to figure them out can be a mind boggling thing.

@Haruna,
    we are all here for you if you want to add any thoughts in your posts.

9. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

she agreed to stop it.
    it's over.
    i don't know if it's good or bad,
    but i'd definitely be happier than the confusion from before.

10. haruna_hamasaki

I feel like I've lost all my courage and the soul is not inside me anymore. This thing really burden me. :cry:

11. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Will be courageous. You lost your courage because you don't believe in it.
    And your soul left for same the reasons.

But I'm sure that in your heart, the flame is always present.
    Be confidence in your heart.

And like say qilver, if you want to talk, we are here.

12. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Well then...it's over, right?
    It's okay to cry and weep, for a while. It's your honest feeling, after all. By crying, you will relieve all your emotions and then you can face it with a smile again, and stand tall again.
    I feel for you, cM, we all have experienced that. It's very depressing, I know, but I believe that you can face it. We're all here for you ;)

@haruna : We're your friends that won't run anywhere, except being with you all the way.

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

love sucks..what else can i say, be tough, you'll all get thru the rough times, and what doesn't throw ya down will only make you stronger!!

14. haruna_hamasaki

Thanks for the support, albus, kyu and qilver.
    I'm trying to live up to the fullest. :)

15. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I need an opinion.
    I like a young lady much. We have known each other for a few years already.
    She knows perfectly that I like her and I am sure that she plays about it. One day I had of it enough and we are not to speak during almost a year.

We renewed contact whereas it had to leave her boyfriend. But she has to find another.
    Lately she has to propose to me to pass evening with her.
    The history could be simple but not. It is 6 years old less than me. It's not a problem for me but for she, yes.
    Moreover she's the little sister of very a good friend.

Do I've tried to try something or avoid seeing it not to suffer from his presence.

(I used translator, sorry if my remarks are confused.)

16. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

haha i got myself a dilemma of the worst kind
    I actaully like 2 people (LOL i usually dont like anyone so to like 2 people at the same time is just a miracle lol)

1st - He's a kid in my class, BUT he's 5 months YOUNGER than me. being with him though, is totally different to being with my previous boyfriends. He makes me a feel a lot more free, and like i dont have to put up any kinda barriers. I can play stupidly, and he encourages me.

2nd - A girl i dance with. We practice a lot privately together (minds out of the gutter please!), since we're dance partners a lot anyways. But yesterday night we had a ....moment haha. (personally i didnt know she had any kind of liking for girls) And we did kiss. but i havent had time to talk to her since. Thing is when i kissed her, I actually felt my heart race. And I dont think that's happened since my actual first kiss.

Above that my ex is still trying to convince me to start over with him, but i KNOW i dont feel anything for him, h just wont take no for an answer.

So im piggy in the middle right now. *sigh*

17. haruna_hamasaki

I've read albus's & Panchie's problems.
    But nothing I can advise. I'm still in the middle of problems too.
    I just hope all of you (included me) can face the problems with an open heart.

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i haven't kept up with this thread, and my mind has been focused on my trip.

when i find more time, i will put more effort and analysis into this.

oh, and that girl contacted me, probably since i need to return some of her dvd's, i thought nothing of it, other than i will probably meet up with her to return them. I am over her. I got more important things on my mind, and AKB48 is one of them, Japan is the other!! :D

19. chcltmoney2

chcltmoney2 Kenkyuusei

im new to the forums, so might as well start here :lol:

lifes been okay for me. schools the usual 50 problem assignment and the crazy family, but my life took a huge turn lately, ever since i first starting listening akb48 (which was about 2 weeks ago). i liked this person and then BAM! it suddenly went away. all that i've been thinking about was akb48 and nothing else. the same thing is happening to me like qilver, akb48 and japan B-) . i listened to the music and thought of them so much that there would be times i wouldn't eat, sleep or even hang out with friends. i've been able to get back on track though, so im eating like a machine once again lol. well enough of my life story, thanks for listening :D

20. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

@albusdumb : I think that no real problem in your relationship, except your own fear for some minor things. Correct me if I'm wrong, but here are your fears :

01. She is 6 years younger than you.
    Solution : nothing wrong with the ages, we had a fierce discussion about age earlier in this thread. Nothing wrong, if you like her, age doesn't really matter. GO FOR IT. You have to convince her, I think 6 years gap is really nothing.

02. She's a little sister of your good friend.
    Solution : so why if she is? All the more, you could get a tighter relationship with your good friend, if you're dating her sister. If he doesn't mind that, that is :lol: The one disadvantage I could think of, is if you cheat on her, your good friend will KILL YOU :lol: But seriously, that, too, is not a big problem. So GO FOR IT.

I think if you love her, you have to struggle for it. It's not like some forbidden love or something, the problem is that you have to convince her to accept your feeling. Ganbatte, dude!!!