1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Trailer for a movie 'DIVOC-12' opening on 10/1 which includes Acchan in the cast (she appears at 0:59):

if the video does not show watch the video here

Acchan "plays a character called Toko who belongs to a 'sleep club' where people who cannot sleep due to various stresses live. What is something important that Toko has forgotten? It is a video that is worrisome about the destination of Toko?"

According to 'My Drama List' the movie is "a project by Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. to produce an omnibus consisting of 12 short films, aiming to enable creators, production staff, and actors affected by the coronavirus infection to continue to engage in creative activities": https://mydramalist.com/703113-divoc-12

(It doesn't say anywhere that 'DIVOC' is 'COVID' backwards but presumably that's what the title refers to.)

• Like Like x 3
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Media launch event today for the Hulu drama "Shinigami-san" which starts on 9/17:

[EDIT: Video deleted by uploader]

The video starts with a long sequence of trailers which I think is looped twice - the one which highlights Acchan's role starts at 5:00 and again at 9:01, I think it's the same one both times. The stage presentation with the cast including Acchan then begins at 11:15. The trailers look good and and Acchan seems to be a very good comic actress in this production.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Clips

• Like Like x 3
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Acchan's short film for "DIVOC-12" project looks really good. I'm glad that she is constantly getting new roles and projects! and she's the lead role for her short film, I'm really excited for this! The trailer was also posted in Oricon's channel, I'll post it as well (this one has most views). This trailer had previews for 4 of the short movies, if you're curious, there are two trailers for the other 8 stories: here and here. The short movies all look really interesting! I'm happy that Acchan is part of this *-*

Some screenshots of Acchan from the trailer:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Acchan at a media photo event today in Tokyo for Gucci Garden Archetypes:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

About Acchan's movie for "DIVOC-12", there is a summary of her story in the description of the video that was posted earlier, so I tried to translate it: "'Sleep Club Recommendation' is directed by Kato Takuto. it starts with Toko (Maeda Atsuko) saying 'I live here because I forgot something'. Toko lives in a 'Sleep Club' made for people who can't find sleep due to various stress. What is the important thing that Toko has forgotten? This movie is about the worries of Toko's destination." - Now the video preview makes more sense. This is very interesting!

The drama "Shinigami-san" with Acchan started airing 6 days ago! I went on the channel of Hulu and noticed that they uploaded a lot of videos in the weeks before, they weren't posted here, so I'm going to share them. For now, I really wanted to post this preview of the drama that is focused on Acchan's character! So many cute moments, she's way too adorable! ;w;

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Longer video from the Gucci event:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally watched the 2 movies of Confidence Man JP where Acchan appears! Earlier this year, I saw the drama and the SP (Acchan was just in one episode of the drama). For the movies, Acchan is in both of them with little appearances, her role in the first movie is more important compared to the 2nd movie. I loved both movies a lot! More in spoiler (and with photos).

For the first movie, it happens in Hong Kong, I liked the locations and the story was great! Just like in the drama, you always get surprised with the truth LOL as usual I love Dako, Boku-chan and also Richard, and their personalities. That ending in front of the helicopter was awesome! As for Acchan's role in this movie, she appears 3 times, first we see her quickly at the beginning when Dako (Nagasawa Masami) gives her a phone call but Suzuki (Acchan) doesn't answer and looks depressed. Then we don't see her anymore until the very end when we learn the truth: so actually Suzuki is the reason why the trio decides to take revenge on Jesse (Miura Haruma) because he did a marriage/love scam to Suzuki, so Acchan's role is quite important LOL and also, Acchan was the one who disguised herself with the blonde wig and pretended to be lovers with the ex-husband of Ran, this one surprised me when we saw that it's her! and lastly Acchan appears at the very end, after the credits, in a short and funny scene where Dako, Suzuki, Monaco and another girl are an idol group that Richard and Boku-chan try to sell (as scam probably), the man they're trying to sell it to is played by the actor Katsuhisa Namase who I always find really funny in his roles XD and of course Acchan is perfect in that scene, a true idol after all ;D Some screenshots of Acchan:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

For the second movie, this time Acchan only appears for one short moment where she acts like a past neighbor of Dako to confirm that Dako and Kokuri/Michelle are real mother and daughter from a foreign man. Acchan also appears at the very end in the credits! This movie was very nice too, I have to say, the actress who plays Kokuri, Sekimizu Nagisa, looks so much like Hirose Suzu. I was like, is this Suzu? I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised since this drama and movies have such a great casting all the time (even the cameos, I mean Gackt appeared in this movie and many others LOL)! But it turns out that it isn't her LOL the actress is great though I liked her acting (she is also in Machida-kun no Sekai with Acchan as well, I'm planning to see it soon). Some screenshots of Acchan:

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

I also want to say, it made me feel sad since Miura Haruma and Takeuchi Yuko are both in this movie, they're together in the first one (same scenes), and separate in the second one. The second movie was released in 2020 around the same time as both of them passed away ._. They were both amazing in their roles and their smiles were so beautiful. I especially love the scene between Jesse (Miura Haruma) and Dako (Nagasawa Masami) in the 2nd movie where they danced and talked, it was really funny and quite amazing to act all this while at the same time doing so much dancing. That was my favorite part of the movie. Loved it!

So yes, I can only say that I totally recommend this drama and the movies! I have to thank Acchan because, even though I love many actors in the cast, it's not sure that I would have watched this, but since Acchan has appearances in it, I decided to watch it and I absolutely LOVE it. Great stories all the time, many surprises, and amazing cast! I think the SP episode might be my favorite of all, though this was the one without Acchan having any appearance XD But I love everything, the dramas, the movies, everything! >.< <3 Both theme songs by Official Hige Dandism for each movie are really good songs: Pretender and Laughter.

• Like Like x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Acchan was an MC today at an event to promote the new James Bond movie 'No Time To Die' in Japan with Daniel Craig, Léa Seydoux and Rami Malek appearing on a big screen:

Complete video of the event:

• Like Like x 3
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Back to Gucci

"A blouse with a chic floral print, a mid-calf length skirt, and heel pumps with shining hosiery show off her legs in a cute adult outfit. The neon-colored decoration accented the eye-catching handbag."

• Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    While the title says this is about two people, you only hear from Acchan.

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

A few days ago, Acchan posted a photo where she was holding the Ne mo Ha mo Rumor single, and she wrote "I was with two cute people ❤", at that time it wasn't clear who she was talking about, but today there was a preview for the next Quiz! The Iwakan episode where Acchan will appear and it has AKB Team 8's Honda Hitomi and Oda Erina, so now we know who gave the CD to Acchan and who she was talking about! This is nice! on her Twitter, Hitomi wrote "This time, I appeared together with Maeda-san...✧ Maeda-san was really kind...❤", she quoted Acchan's tweet too (she waited for the preview to be released to quote it LOL) and she replied with a shy/embarassed emoticon and a heart. Here's the photo that Acchan posted:

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Atsuko Maeda appeared on October 12th in the public commemorative stage greetings of the 12-story movie "DIVOC-12" held in Tokyo.

Update: images and story from Oricon

2209956_202110120154893001634033402c.jpg

2209956_202110120154681001634033402c.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2209956/full/

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  18. NSS7

NSS7 Member

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. sscrla