1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Ayaka (Ayaka) / 16th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    What a sad day knowing such a stunning beauty will leave AKB. One of my fave from 16ki.
    I'm rooting her dream to be an actress though

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm sad that Ayaka announced graduation... I don't know a lot about 16th gen but I liked her from what I've seen of her. I feel that she was kinda pushed as a trio along with Manaka and Kurumi, similar to 14th gen trio or AnRiRe but much less bigger obviously and they barely got a "push" but yes, somehow Ayaka kinda had the role of the less pushed in the trio (like with Renacchi in AnRiRe or Miki in 14th gen trio) but since the 16th gen trio's push was barely a push, being the less pushed of the 3 makes it even worse >.< So I guess with this, and health reasons (hiatus) a while ago, and AKB not doing much due to pandemic and other reasons, I can understand Ayaka's decision to graduate...

I think she was a very cute girl, I love her smile and energy and she's pretty! I actually ranked her in my top 20 when I made a list for the stage48 elections earlier this year. I quite liked her, it's sad that her career as idol is ending so fast and so soon. I wish her all the best after AKB <3

3. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Almost sure she graduates because of the herniated disc problem. You can´t dance fully with a thing like that. You can do treatment or even surgery but it never will be the same. AKB can´t have a half dancer so I understand if she graduates for this reason... I really liked her and will never forget her smile...

4. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I'm late posting this here since she's my AKB48 oshi... but I kind of expect her to leave, but that doesn't mean it hurts less, right?

I think she was a very good idol, with an astonishing smile and personality. Obviously I'd love to see her achieving greater things in the group, but her decision is the right one, focus on her own health so she can have a great youth ahead. I don't know if she still wants to be in the entertainment world later, as an actress or something else... I surely would love to see her around in the future.

Well, I can't thank her enough for making happy several times, she'll be deeply missed. I always thought people didn't care much about her, but I saw many people sad with her departure, so she can go assured she was liked by many.

Now I hope she can become healthy, it's not easy to leave your dream group for health reasons at an young age. She'll overcome it, as she always did in the past. Thanks.

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Man that is one girl that should have had a gravure career, she's so freakin pretty!

I always felt that she had the qualities to go far in AKB but she's been so unlucky with injuries and illness, what might have been...

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  9. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    See you again soon :cry2:

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So she graduates AKB because of injury and now she's back in an indie idol group?

Ok...best of luck I guess, Tatsuya Makiho seems to be doing well with her group, hopefully Ayaka can do as well.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That's great news! I'm glad that we will get to see Ayaka as idol again, and she looks really cute in the pictures! <3

I did notice that there are more and more members who leave AKB or 48G to redebut as idols again, for this year there was Tatsuya Makiho, Nojima Kano, Aigasa Moe (she graduated from AKB years ago but redebuted now), and now Ayaka. One thing that I noticed with all these girls is that they redebut in little groups and where they are the centers. it's not like any of them were front members in 48G... so I kinda understand their decision to leave the career of a theater girl in 48G to become center for another idol group, even if that group is less known than 48G, the idol herself can do better in the group than in 48G, like with Tatsuya Makiho, honestly it surprised me how she did better after leaving considering she was in AKB many years, but that's great for her and if more theater girls in AKB can have this chance, they should take it... and hopefully Ayaka will also do better in her group, well she's center so that's a good start! This group might release songs more often than AKB, besides, a theater girl can even not be in singles in AKB, so yes... probably a good choice for Ayaka to try something new.

I just never understood why management didn't give any push to Ayaka because I find her so cute and also pretty. So I'm glad that she's having this second chance at being a real idol!

About her injury, I guess she got better right now, that's good to know! This group will probably not have long performances like theater stages, so she won't have to dance for 2 hours.

Here are her pictures for Bibitto! Babidibu, or is it Vivitto! Babidibu... Because the Twitter name says "vvbb". Either way their name is shortened to Bibibabi/Vivibabi ^^ Ayaka's photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg

She looks cute and pretty!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
  15. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Really surprised for these news! Kinda feel cheated because I thought she left becuase of her back problems... Well, wish the best for her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Joe Actually I wonder, did she ever say at her graduation that she is leaving because of her back? I think it might have been a logical assumption made by everyone since she was on a hiatus because of it. I do think one of the reasons why she graduated is her health though... the thing is that other groups most likely don't have regular 2 hours long performances like in AKB, and that might have been the issue for Ayaka. Especially since she was a theater girl, she didn't receive other opportunities. So if the main activity that she did in AKB is too difficult because of her back issues, I understand the decision to leave and she might have thought that it's not worth to stay after being in the group for more than 4 years and not being pushed. So overall it can be both for health and to find a more enjoyable career for herself... we'll see how it will turn out but hopefully her new group will do well ^^

Some informations about the group VVBB. There are 5 members who were introduced initially, from left to right: Hikaru (pink), Erika (white), Ayaka (red), Rinka (yellow), Uru (purple).

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

However, it was announced on 16th August that Hikaru, the first member who was introduced, is leaving the group due to poor physical condition. This is sudden, right before their debut. From what I saw on her Twitter page (that she renamed now, you can find her here), she looked very cute (better than in her official photo). To me she was the 3rd cutest member, so it's sad that she decided to leave before they even debut... now the group only has 4 members.

Here is a photo of the current 4 members. So it went from Ayaka center to now a double center (since they're 4) of Ayaka and Erika. well, to me they're the 2 cutest members so it's nice!

006.jpg

17. ossan

ossan Member

Final live fan cam

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Here's hoping she doesn't disappear… she changed her twitter handle immediately after the live but kept it open, so I guess there is hope.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

She's still updating (last tweet 2 hours ago with a picture) so I think she will stay active! I'm a little surprised at how fast her group disbanded. I thought they would be doing ok ._. She probably still wants to be idol, so this is sad. Too bad the AKB auditions have an age limit of 20, because she could have re-joined AKB if she wanted (her group disbanded on February 6, and the applications for AKB 17th gen ended on February 7 lol) but she's 21. I wish she stayed in AKB ._. not sure what she's going to do now, it would be nice if she finds an agency.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    IDK, I felt she was fading out in AKB. But it's a hard time to be an underground idol :cold: groups disband all the time…

BTW she's still active on Instagram as well. https://www.instagram.com/_ayaka1218/

• Like Like x 1