1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 0 Kisarazu Rantouhen (2015/11/29)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Oct 25, 2015.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^by your explanation on Chihiro reference, maybe we can find it in older odekake episode?:lol:

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It's just little more time...

Anyway I think... Nothing before...

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    EP01 It is already up on the usual site. The night is already too late for me to watch though so I have no idea whether if it is a long shot or just a short story.
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2889.html

Yes, certainly lol. Unfortunately I couldn't remember the exact episode as it is fairly old episode (around 2013).

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  4. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So it's 45 min long. I just watched it, it's good. What I liked is that I found some of the spirit of MG1 and MG2 in this one. This spirit which has been lost in MG4 and MG5. :)

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

yay MG 0

wow nice fight Rino-chan and the kissing scene after the fight :inlove: SUGOI !!!!!

Sakura looks really cool with the long hair and Haruppi is just as cool as MG5.

didnt really expect the megane teacher beat up those 3 random guy to save the day in the last scene. well done

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  6. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    so I guess sashihara knew show prior to their fight being she called him out as if she knew him and then kissed him afterwards.maybe he was an ex.if this was all there was to it then that's too bad because I would like to see more of madoka's character because I thought she was pretty cool and more importantly I really wanted to see what events transpired that made sakura leave kisarazu for majijo.but what I find pretty funny is that sashi was never a strong character in MG but she took on the gang leader and it looks like she was the top at kisarazu which would indicate she was stronger than sakura and katsuzetsu which is news to me.

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

it was pretty good, I liked it. it had only one major flaw - length. since it's only 1 episode and so short there is no character development, no backstory, no depth, only basic story to glue together fighting scenes with single playing in the background and showcase the girls with a bit of fanservice, so yeah... for it's length, I'd say it was pretty decent and fun. I have a feeling that if it was a normal 10-12 episodes drama, it would be one of the better seasons of Majisuka.

@Dakuenjeru Otabe
    yes, it was said that Show was Sasshi's ex. and he also said that she became stronger, so this could explain why she is apparently stronger than her Wota character.

8. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Is it me or did Sakura smile a lot more in this one episode than Season 4 and 5 combined? :p

9. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

So, wota made scandal with show which ended up being transferred to hakata, and took teppen there, and I'm really curious with their sensei, he's much cool than any other character

10. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I'll watch it tonight, regardless of whether there're spoilers or not.
    A good show is always a good show, spoilers don't really matter anymore.

Will show my support for HKT48.

11. Trung

Trung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It does not explain the reason Scandal unknown Sakura in MG4. But it is still very good . I like it.

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I like how MG0 returns to the lightheaded nature that MG1-MG4 have.

Edit: So Ageman is Wota/Scandal after all. Why does she have three different nicknames? Also, this episode was a bit disappointing since the girls fought the guys for no real reason. Also, Sakura didn't cut her hair nor did they explain why Sakura, Sasshi, or Haruppi went to Majijo.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Not know yet are i am go look that or not... please dont say there was guns again!

14. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    no guns no killing no darkness. Just old school Majisuka Gakuen.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... it was that 5. weak point, although, and ironic, it best scene it was with guns...

But... good hear that...

16. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    As we like. This is the good point of this one. Just too bad that they fight the guys for no reasons tho.

17. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    actually in MG3,the warden killed herself so we do have a history of death just not as frequent as MG5 was.also had the warden not killed herself and gave the order to the guards to fire paru,peace,and I forget who the other girl was would have been blown to dust.i hope they make something else with the hkt girls.it would be awesome if they make an MG6 that is based on hkt girls after they find out sakura and katsuzetsu are dead.

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm . Giggs that is mg6.. Yeah. Maybe.

19. Yuna Farron

Yuna Farron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    09.gif

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

JEP. That is little mistaken when I don't discovered good shouting ^