1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The only thing that i see from Hinabe is that they latched them self to Sakura so they can go to the top with her. Kamizombie... Well they purely want to be Sakura's underlings.

2. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, they should give more time/EP to tell Rapapa bond, but it was too late.
    I think rapapa bond more interesting than watch childish/annoying friendship between Sakura and her underling. although they give a lot of time to tell story about sakura and her underling but I still don't understand lol.

3. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I swear, the only reason why I still keep watching this show is because of the Team Hinabe and KamiZombie banters. The rest aren't that much important to me lol.

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Episode 7 was pure Otabe fangiling moment for me and the lack of background story annoyed me but that is not unexpected at all.

The only reason I'm still following MG4 is Otabe lol. And I guess Salt and Yoga to certain extend.

5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Grrr... Yuihan's character should have won IMO... I mean she did win... the only reason Sakura got back up was because Yuihan didn't step on her head or something and finish her off while she was down. Plus, Sakura was down for the count pretty long I think... if I was Yuihan I would have just ignored Sakura's dramatic revival and just high-fived everyone in the room and walked away as the self-declared winner. :banana:

IMO they should have just made Sakura the outright villain from the start... then her unlikeability would have worked in her favor and she could be one of those enigma type bad guys like the killer from No Country For Old Men. :cool:

6. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    The first time a Rappapa member last longer then the rest loved that episode and I'm pretty sure they will explain why Sakura wants to top eventually

7. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ep 8 plot twist just awesome...not gonna spoil it here, you guys have to watch it...now everything is gonna be interesting:banana:

8. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I literally went 'fvck, shit just hits the fan' when they shot the pipes for the first time. See, Sakura vs Salt was predicted to not happen in this episode. From next week preview Sakura somehow 'replaces' Salt in fighting Antonio, so it's debatable whether Sakura vs Salt will happen or not in the last one. Fffuuu, after both of them gained new resolve, things go down this way.

I lol'd at Miorin cameo, how come she's still Lemon too? And next week we'll expect Jurina, wonder if she's Center or someone else.

9. James Boswell

James Boswell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Finally, this episode throws the spanner in the works that I have been waiting for!

10. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    this EP lots of talk, I need subtitle ASAP.

- finally, they focus Salt in this EP.
    - very disappointed they make Salt injured, seems they just want to give more EP for Sakura lol
    I think more interesting to see Salt vs Antonio, than Sakura.
    - Jurina back, just hope Mayu also back

11. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

My only surprise with this is with those that are actually surprised with this.
    Please, have you not seen MJ1??
    I would be extremely surprised if they had really fought.
    I cannot see Paruru losing. She is management's favorite.
    Sakura cannot loose because she the main character.
    This is a clear replay of Yuko vs Atsuko.

• Like Like x 1
  12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Things are finally getting interesting.

- Kobi fighting with white sockings are nosebleed
    - Antonio doing the double side kick signature is a wink to crows zero
    - The plot twist is welcome, but we still don't know if Antonio or salt is the final boss
    - Jurina is pure fan service, no way to develop something in only 2 episode

unexpected always go with good mood.

13. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  14. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yes, is Team Fondue Lemon.
    fight between Salt vs Sakura will happen, because in the opening you can see Salt vs Sakura in the roof.

15. Jokyng

Jokyng Kenkyuusei

Nice drop kick in the next ep preview

16. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

1. Salt beat the crap out of Everyone, and even Kobii gang-up on her BUT she still choose to save her(Kobbi)...
    A true warrior/master "always help the weak" :)
    2. Even Sakura rush to see her "beloved rival".
    3. Good episode for me really show the "real Salt' to the audience.
    4. Preview Jurina? appear next to injured Salt. Her friend/foe? interesting...

17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I can't believe that we go week by week without talking about how bad Takamina's acting is. I honestly think she's the worst actoress of entire cast (Still love her though)

That aside...
    Since I feel that this episode was the climax of Kobii's character, I'm just going to hope that KY, Tsurishi, and Zakobosu get interesting fights in the next episodes, because this fight wasn't very exciting imo.

18. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    if they fight definitely will be worst ... only have 2 episodes to go episode 9 Sakura vs Antonio then episode 10 probably Sakura vs Salt

19. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    It was kinda funny how literally almost every single character had some character development in Episode 8.
    Definitely the best episode so far. Like people were starting to have their reason to fight and having all their moral values of pride, teamwork and friendship instead of randomly flinging their fists around lol.

And the plot twist...

WHAT?! I really wasn't expecting that. How convenient though.
    I can see Gekioko retreating once Antonio finds out about this because she is now pretty much indebted to Salt for saving Kobii's life.

I don't know if Antonio and Sakura will even finish their battle in ep 9 because as people pointed out, maybe we'll never see Sakura losing.
    But I can't see Antonio/Sayanee losing either. I don't know though. Well either way, I'm sooo glad to finally see Antonio fighting. It makes my heart go dokidoki, sooooo coool omg. Already loving her fighting style :p

Also with Kobii, honestly, I feel so bad for her. She's still my favourite character in the whole of MG4 because she pulls my heartstrings so much, and I can't help but to empathise for her. I find Kobii extremely relatable. There's just so much going on with that character, and she isn't easy to fathom. Like she goes through so many emotions, thoughts, and complicated feelings, I mean just look at her different expressions. She puts on all these different facades in order to give the impression she is strong while in MG4 reality, she is actually fragile and insecure. Honestly, Kobii's the most human of them all.

Yeah, I know it was quite downhanded of her to ambush Salt and attack her, but after all that, and how Salt got seriously hurt because of her, she must feel horrible. I mean she definitely didn't mean for things to happen that way either. She just foolishly jumped into the picture.

So it seems she attacked Salt because she was frustrated that she was always being the no. 2, and had enough of that. But I don't think it's just that. I think the reason she started getting on edge was because as I said, Antonio wasn't properly looking at her or treating her as an equal. In fact, Antonio was even dismissing some of the things Kobii said, and I think this frustrated Kobii. Antonio thought she was merely disagreeing, but Kobii regarded it as something else. She pretty much sulked and acted on it.

Like I don't think Kobii wanted to overthrow Antonio. She did mention of wanting to take the top, but by that, I think she just wanted recognition or to be acknowledged properly by Antonio. I think all Kobii wanted was to be as strong as Antonio, to be able to fight alongside her, and not be like below Antonio. if that makes sense. So I think that made her all the more frustrated when she said, "With you, Salt, and Antonio, and myself...how are we different?!"

If you've been observing Kobii, her facial expressions each ep while there was discontent and frustration, there were also looks of guilt and concern for Antonio. The relationship between AnKobi really isn't very simple. I think Kobii wants to share the load with Antonio basically, and she can only do that she thinks by being as strong as Antonio is. Though AnKobi are both kinda tsundere so they can't even be honest to each other haha.

And this may be pushing it, but somehow, apart from losing to Salt, I feel like Salt may have done/said something really bad to Antonio in that fight they had while in middle school. From the sounds of it, it doesn't look like Antonio is holding a grudge merely because she had lost. It sounds deeper than that. Or at least I hope it is lol. And that Salt didn't hesitate to save Kobii maybe because she felt bad for whatever she did/said to Antonio back then haha.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  20. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well well well..... episode 8

this week episode was suppose to be Salt vs Sakura but what a plot twist lol. kinda of disappointed the scriptwriter have to add this Kobii ambush and Salt saved Kobii (no way) and injured herself badly. No more Sakura vs Salt or Salt vs Antonii......what we get is Sakura vs Antonii and i dont like this matchup at all. We followed Salt for 8 episode to build up the fight but at the end of the day.....what a letdown !!!:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

MVP of this episode is Salt. Her fighting style is so cool and she is like a MMA fighter with a nasty boxing skills.