TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^ wew its takamina dark side...
    But what if all the behind of gekioko and other school full attack to majijo is nezumi? Since in MG2 she with yabakune..
    Thats why antonio wait for sakura beat all 4 queen..because of nezumi instruction..
    And for some reason, takamina know well who is the the mastermind of all this attack, and going to majijo to meet nezumi? And prevent nezumi to not disturb majijo again?
    Its takamina heroes side haha...

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Let the OG's stay out of it and the students should be the ones who'll finish this season. It's nice Center and Nezumi will appear but don't let them steal the spotlight.

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Nah. I think Mayuyu with Minami photo is just to attract viewers. I doubt it will have significance. This is akb production not some high end production. Just like how akb documentary trailers are usually more interesting and spark more discussion than the documentary itself.

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Since someone pointed out that Yuko in the earlier MGs and Minami in MG4 have the same jacket, maybe Yuko IS Minami with a changed name hahaha. She hid her identity because her days as the top are over and she just wants to live a peaceful life.

I know Yuko's character died in MG2 but since MG4 as we established earlier in the thread is most likely NOT a direct sequel to MG 1 and MG2, but a parallel world. That means anything can happen, different futures for characters and even altered appearances. Hahaha. BOOM!

5. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

A cameo from Center and Nezumi. That brings back memories. Basically, if you look at it, there is a lost year between MG2 and MG4.
    Vice President : Sado (3rd year)
    Shitennou : Shibuya (3rd year), Black (3rd year), Gekikara (3rd year), Torigoya (3rd year)
    Others.
    Maeda (2nd year), Daruma (2nd year), Nezumi (1st year), Team Hormone (2nd year)
    MG2. (0002)
    Rappapa.
    President : Otabe (3rd year)
    Vice President : Maeda (3rd year)
    Shitennou : Shaku (3rd year) Gakuran/Youran (3rd year), Kabuki Sisters/Nou-Kyougen Sisters (3rd year), Gekikara/Amakuchi (3rd Year - held back a year)
    Tsu no Ji Rengou.
    Center (2nd year), Nezumi (2nd year)
    Other.
    Team Hormone (3rd year), Team Fondue (2nd year)
    Lost Year. (0003)

MG4. (0004)
    Rappapa.
    President : Salt (3rd year)
    Shitennou : Otabe (3rd year - held back 2 years), Magic (3rd year), Yoga (3rd year), Bakamono (3rd year)
    Other.
    Sakura (2nd year), Team Hinabe (2nd year), Kamisori & Zombie (1st year)

So we can assume that Salt, Magic, Yoga and Bakamono was a 1st year during MG2. That explain how Wota/Scandal knew Salt. The hardest part to figure out is the lost year. I just can't see Otabe, Center and Nezumi working together in Rappapa during the lost year. If they indeed working together, this is how the hierarchy looks like :

Lost Year. (0003)
    Rappapa.
    President : Center (3rd year)
    Vice President : Nezumi (3rd year)
    Shitennou : Otabe (3rd year - held back a year), Magic (2nd year), Yoga (2nd year), Bakamono (2nd year)
    Other.
    Salt (2nd year), Team Hinabe (1st year), Team Fondue (3rd year)

But I am more inclined that it looks like this.

Lost Year. (0003)
    Tsu no Ji Rengou.
    Center (3rd year), Nezumi (3rd Year)
    Rappapa.
    President : Otabe (3rd year - held back a year)
    Shitennou : Magic (2nd year), Yoga (2nd year), Bakamono (2nd year)
    Other.
    Salt (2nd year), Team Hinabe (1st year), Team Fondue (3rd year)
    Plot.
    Tsu no Ji Rengou lead Majijou during the lost year. Rappapa just another faction without power. Otabe bound by her promise to Maeda went on to recruit new members to rebuilt Rappapa and that was how Magic, Yoga and Bakamono became the new Shitennou. Otabe saw the potential in Salt and tried to recruit her but Salt refused and somehow because of the constant nagging from Otabe, it turned into a fight between Salt and Rappapa. Salt won against them. Otabe offered Salt her position if she agrees to join Rappapa. Salt accepted her offer as long as she stopped nagging her. The new Rappapa went on to confront Tsu no Ji Rengou but Center and Nezumi were too strong for them. They kept trying and a year went by. At the Graduation Ceremony, Salt challenged Center for the last time. The fight end with double knockout. Since both of them unable to continue the fight, Center admit defeat since she was 1 year older than Salt(handicap rules). And since there is no successor in Tsu no Ji Rengou, Center hand back Majijou over to Rappapa and disband her group. They all end it off on a good terms.

That's the best plot I can come up based on the info we have in MG4. So basically the reason Salt was constantly bored because she was addicted with the fight she had with Center and Nezumi during her 2nd year. Nobody dares to fight her anymore after her last fight with Center. Until Sakura came...

It's not like they will explain the lost year during the 2 last episode of MG4. But at least I expect them to tell us who lead Majijou during the lost year. If it was Rappapa with Center as the president, so be it. I can't come up with a good plot to connect it but whatever...

Just don't bottle it up and not tell us at all...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  6. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^
    Please don't forget that these are two different schools.
    That's the first basic problem.

7. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

^
    It's the same school. Who said it's not?

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Uh, no. It was established in the first ep that this is the same Mjijo that Yuko, Sado, Black, and all them attended. Yes the location of the filming has changed, but that happens fairly often. Especially for low budget shows. It is still the same school within the story.

9. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    It's a different school.
    Or at least in a parallel world.
    I thought we have established this.
    That there were too many inconsistencies to make it be the same world as MG 1 and 2.

The main one being not just the location of the school but even the way the school is run:

"Despite sharing a name with the other version, Majisuka Jyogakuen Koutou Gakkou is not a Private School (私立高校 Shiritsu Koko?)."
    In Season 1 and 2, it was Shiritsu Majisuka Jyogakuen.
    http://majisuka.wikia.com/wiki/Majisuka_Jyogakuen_Koutou_Gakkou

So please explain why then has the once private school turned into one that isn't. And why is Minami alive? Or is she just conveniently a different Minami?
    And since when was Minami a Majijo graduate?

Also in the first ep, the only people that they had mentioned was Yuko and Atsuko (Acchan).
    The rest weren't mentioned at all.
    Kojiharu was just referred to Haruna in her cameo, and her character is very different from how Torigaya was as well.

10. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@tokyolucifer , @hjr1891 : convenience93 already provided the reason why I said it is a different school. The fact that they decided to change the name of the school (they wanted to do it) needs to have a reason. I hope it's not just a extreme lack of professionalism.

@convenience93
    Thank you for recovering that link. I was going to take screenshots from MJ1, MJ2 and MJ4, but that link saves me the trouble.:worthy:

And the icing in the cake:blush:

MJ1/Mj2 Flag:
    Majisuka Gakuen ep11 HD (1280x720 x264).mkv_snapshot_15.18_[2015.03.12_22.26.47].jpg MajisukaGakuen2ep11.mp4_snapshot_01.28_[2015.03.12_22.41.39].jpg

MJ4 Flag:
    Majisuka Gakuen 4 Ep08.mp4_snapshot_11.40_[2015.03.12_22.30.06].jpg

11. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    three takahashi minami's were in the MJG franchise.. Acchan's friend, the detective and the restaurant owner... there are many inconsistencies but I think this is the same school, (same universe) the creator's just changed a bit.

12. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Why would the creator go to the trouble of changing the school's name and creating a new flag with a different school logo if he wanted to keep the same school?
    And remember, this is not "Rappappa's" logo, it is the school's logo.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Please explain to me how all this fan speculation is suddenly canon. We have it from the characters mouths themselves in ep1 that it is the same school.

As for a private school not being a private school any longer. Well, maybe the state stepped in, in an effort to try to clean up a school that has gotten out of hand with violence and gang activity. A failed effort it would seem, if that were to be the case. It is not so unheard of.

There are many, many, many plot hole in these series. Par for the course. You want to speculate on that, that's cool. But do not confuse speculation with the actual story as presented.

14. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    if this is in an 'alternate universe' the cast and the creators would said it. I saw it on AKBingo that this is the same school. this is not a scifi genre. just an ordinary school drama that promotes their idols.

15. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Its same school at the story with a little change name but different school at reality and majijo4 use same school as sailor zombie movie use, (You can see the same in deep late post here about that)..
    If is different school so otabe can open teleport gate to another world?

16. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Could you please rephrase that phrase. I cannot understand it and google translate cannot do it either. I will give a response after your reply.

Can you please indicate where did the staff or cast said that this is the same school? I saw the AKBingo special and don't remember ever hearing it.

I leave you the same question that I gave the others: Why go to the trouble of changing the name, FLAG and LOGO of the school?
    Those were/are what identifies a school.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    to introduce daruma as majijo graduate is enough to safely consider the two school as one no?

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @hugoa Canon, in this context, means official story line. For example, all those old Star wars books put out of the years were canon. Meaning they were officially recognized by Lucas Arts to be stories from the same "universe" as the first six movies. However, since Disney bought the rights to Star Wars, they invalidated all those books from Star Wars canon.

19. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^ about logo and flag, i think because they are properties of film right? And that properties its seems doesnt can be used again in majijo 4 after several years, because for some reason, too old, or the color is changing, or missing, or damaged...
    so they maybe create another logo and flag with the same but not the same exactly, because a different person different hand/art..

20. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't go there. Minami never went to MJ and she is presented as a "graduate".
    The fact that "daruma" was shown doesn't give me any more confidence than, for instance, "kojiharu".
    And coincidentally, at the same time, they also changed the school name? I believe that's too much coincidence.