1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsudaira Riko (Rikopi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It looks like Rikopi my favourite 2nd gen member with whom I had an online HS just 3 weeks ago has announced her graduation :(:
    https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/O00007

It just seems to say that she's "offered her graduation from the group" but I'm not sure if it's immediate or not?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. keyakiHAKUoshi46

keyakiHAKUoshi46 Kenkyuusei

rikopi... :( we haven't seen her full potential yet tho

i hope she'll find better opportunities to her heart's content outside the group and be happy~

3. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

The remaining meguri sessions will be her last activity with the group.

4. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Oh no Rikopi! My 2nd gen oshi :(

5. NogiOver9k

NogiOver9k Kenkyuusei

I think she is not getting along with most of her gen mates. She is close to karin though.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man, this sucks, she was one of a kind. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Why did those of the most unique personalities in this group decide to graduate? Why Rikopi, why so early? I'll miss her strange beauty (especially that cute round little nose), those big innocent eyes and her cool expressions.

Thank you Matsudaira Riko-san for everything and best luck for any of your future ventures!

8. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I really get you guys here, she's really one of a kind and the type to not make her reactions. Her being natural is what got me into her among 2nd gens.
    Btw, she has posted in her blog the announcement just now. She talks a lot about Keyakizaka, it seems she really loves K46 more than S46.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why? Why'd it have to be Rikopi to be the 1st 2ki to graduate?

Read her blog.

Ah. Okay then... That's really straightforward. I can accept it. Still very much sad about it. At least she was able to make her debut on a Sakurazaka single.

I wish her all the happiness in the world.

• Like Like x 1
  11. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    Very upset by this despite all the red flags.
    I don't think her idol career was a fulfilling one for her: one of the two 2ki members who got dropped out of senbatsu, the first mv she participated in was never released, Keyakizaka not doing anything for a long period of time and then not making it into Sakurazaka's first single either...
    I feel like management let her down. She was the less pushed original 2ki member by far. She had aspirations and was very vocal about her dreams of becoming a model but nothing came from that. She always got relegated to the dumb,weird girl in keyakake and even if she was good at filling that role you could tell she wanted to be more than that and they shut her down all the time. I feel like they didn't take her seriously and it makes me sad.
    As someone who has been supporting keya 2ki ever since they debuted I wanted them to get rewarded in Sakurazaka and now one of those members won't be there anymore and I can't help but feel that things could have been handled better.
    I respect her decision to move on and I truly wish her the best in her future path. Thank you for being part of Keyakizaka and Sakurazaka.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    This news caught me by surprise this morning as I was scrolling through my news feed. I'm really sad to see her go, but I do wish her all the best.

13. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Wow. The first Keyakizaka46/Sakurazaka46 2nd Gen member to graduate. What I have realized is that unlike Nogizaka and Hinatazaka, a lot of girls in this group have not only graduated within a short period of time, but a majority of them left on somewhat troubling terms and with immediate effect.

Like @risanen said, management of Seed and Flower are clearly experiencing problems with pushing these girls in a good direction. And while it is not easy to manage an all girls idol group, a second generation leaving this suddenly is a bad sign.

I wish Matsudaira all the best in life. Achieve all that you can.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I can only wish the best for Rikopi, with regards to her graduation. I'm not quite happy about it, I wish she'd stick around for a bit more...but it is what it is. All the best to her, and thanks for entertaining me the last 2.5 years.

Thank you for the grad blog translation, @too much idea - much appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
  16. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    On today's episode of SokoSaku, Rikopi took her last stand and said her farewell. She looks headstrong and calm. This is reassuring for me because it means that she has found what she wants to do with her life.

She definitely made great memories with the other members and that is a good thing. All the best, Rikopi. You were a great contributor to the second gen and the entire group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Welp:(. I thought today's Sokosaku eps was interesting with Takemoto feeling left out when she wasn't in the group photo. Then the last segment is Rikopi reminiscing about her Keya memories because she's graduating. Definitely shocking and sad. will miss her presence on the show, Naako is not there so I guess she's feeling lonely. Best of luck Matsudaira.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She was wonderful in her all-too-brief farewell. Does anyone know what her plans are?

19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    She said on her Showroon that she hopes that the fans will continue to support her after the graduation. I believe that at least Instagram and/or Youtube is a real possibility

20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Rikopi's departure somewhat made me more sad than what I was expecting to be. This departure was so premature...

I may be wrong and it could be the result of thorough consideration from the part of Riko, in conjunction with certain career "openings". However, it seems to be yet another management flop: This girl, for all the time she was in the group, had faced a combination of neglect and mis-treatment, an exaggerated over-exposure of her weird aspects of her character and a complete undermining of all her efforts aiming to be treated otherwise. At the end, Riko is well-spoken, witty (and not simply "funny"), athletic, smart and spontaneous enough to bring variety to the show and of course... very pretty.

Too bad she had been given so few opportunities to bring these aspects forward.

She deserves success and happiness. I wish her the very best!

• Agree Agree x 1